Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

:] My ANNOUCEMENT (please read)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

:] My ANNOUCEMENT (please read) - Page 3 Empty

Hi guys :D Long time no see.
So, my life has gotten very busy, sports, school, you guys all know the story. And also, I've taken a liking to Minecraft, and have been busy with that.
Sadly, I'm no longer enjoying RPing, and don't get on the site much. (You've probably noticed ;D)

So anyway, I'm going to be VERY inactive for the time-being, and I would like to make a very sad annoucement.
I'm resigning as my role as admin.
(Ok, this may seem like a corny Hallmark card, but this comes from the heart :P)
I've really, REALLY, enjoyed my time here. This site has really opened up my world, and I made amazing friends from all around the world, joked around with you guys, RPed about my favorite books.
This site has really changed my life. I've learnt how to be a leader, sort out situations, and work together with my fellow friends and admins to make this site, in my opinion, the most amazing roleplaying site on the internet.
In all, this site has been my home, my club, and a place to have friends.

But before I go, I have a few things I need to say.

You guys, are incredible. I'm guessing most of you will become great people in the world, like artists, authors, and other amazing things. I don't want it to sound like I'm talking down to you, but I'm so proud of you guys. <:D

First of all, Jay. You've always been my friend (maybe a bit less through the hard times ;D) but together we've accomplished so much and made this site great.
Mist- if you ever read this, you're an amazing girl. You've created this site from scratch and watched it grow, helping others when they needed it.
Sleepy- if you stick around for a little longer, you'll be admin soon enough :D You're a really great friend and person.
Moo- :D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D Bye buddeh :P Love the personality, you're a terrific person.
Pine- <:D Oh gosh. Now I'm sad </3 so many amazing people to say goodbye to. Pine..Pine..Pine. Love ya girl :D
Rain- Great admin, great friend, great leader, great writer, great artist....Great. :3
Goldy: Amazing art, you'll really be something big in this world my friend.
I really don't know how I can type out all of you guys- my fingers are getting sore. I wish I didn't have to single out a few, and I don't want to leave the rest of you hanging but...as I said up there ^ I equally love each and everyone of you guys. ^^

I have a recommendation, before I step down-

I would like to recommend Pine and Sleepy as admins. They'd balance eachother out perfectly, Sleepy, being fun and like a mini-Jay, and Pine, like a mini-me :D So, please, Jay and Rain, take this to heart.

And also, if you'd like to hang with me, I'm on Minecraft- Blueskie .
My server is 63.141.230.187:25569 I'm a high rank on it, and I'll get you settled in, in no time :)

AND HERE ENDS THE EPIC CONCLUSION TO THE LEGACY OF BLOO.

Love y'all, *hugs for everyone*

Bloo, former admin of WCC.

:] My ANNOUCEMENT (please read) - Page 3 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

:] My ANNOUCEMENT (please read) :: Comments

Cherry
Re: :] My ANNOUCEMENT (please read)
Post Sun 11 Dec 2011 - 8:47 by Cherry
Aww...nuu, Bloo...

You were so awesome, man...I'm gonna miss you. D:

Good luck wherever you go! And never forget any of us!

Anonymous
Post Mon 12 Dec 2011 - 16:29 by Guest
May: NOT BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

/sadfaec

She was the best admin behind Rayne D:

Me: ...I hardly knew you, but bai :c
Frosty
Post Mon 12 Dec 2011 - 17:32 by Frosty
Bloo ;n; WHHHHHHHHHY?! Dx