Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

12 days of Christmas

Go down 
+4
not fish
Flame
Mossy
Honey Badger
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7376

12 days of Christmas Empty
PostSubject: 12 days of Christmas   12 days of Christmas EmptyThu 1 Dec 2011 - 13:26

On the first day of Christmas, WCC gave to me, A Jay in a Lime tree.

On the second day of Christmas, WCC gave to me, 2 Badgerfangs and a Jay in a Lime tree.

On the third day of Christmas, WCC gave to me, 3 mosses, 2 Badgerfangs, and a Jay in a Lime tree.

On the forth day of Christmas, WCC gave to me, 4 Snow's a fallen, 3 mosses, 2 Badgerfangs, and a Jay in a Lime tree.

On the fifth day of Christmas, WCC gave to me, 5 Golden Blades, 4 Snow's a fallen, 3 mosses, 2 Badgerfangs, and a Jay in a Lime tree.

On the sixth day of Christmas, WCC gave to me, 6 Piney Apples, 5 Golden Blades, 4 Snow's a fallen, 3 mosses, 2 Badgerfangs, and a Jay in a Lime tree.

On the seventh day of Christmas, WCC gave to me, 7 Raven Raving, 6 Piney Apples, 5 Golden Blades, 4 Snow's a fallen, 3 mosses, 2 Badgerfangs, and a Jay in a lime tree!

On the eighth day of Christmas, WCC gave to me, 8 Coons a playing, 7 Raven Raving, 6 Piney Apples, 5 Golden Blades, 4 Snow's a fallen, 3 mosses,2 Badgerfangs, and a Jay in a Lime tree!

On the ninth day of Christmas, WCC gave to me, 9 Mashing Mayflowers, 8 Coons a playing, 7 Raven Raving, 6 Piney Apples, 5 Golden Blades, 4 Snow's a fallen, 3 mosses, 2 Badgerfangs, and a Jay in a Lime tree!

On the tenth day of Christmas, WCC gave to me, 10 Shadows Dancing, 9 Mashing Mayflowers, 8 Coons a playing, 7 Raven Raving, 6 Piney Apples, 5 Golden Blades, 4 Snow's a fallen, 3 mosses, 2 Badgerfangs, and a Jay in a Lime tree!

On the eleventh day of Christmas, WCC gave to me, 11 Deads-a-derping, 10 Shadows Dancing, 9 Mashing Mayflowers, 8 Coons a playing, 7 Raven Raving, 6 Piney Apples, 5 Golden Blades, 4 Snow's a fallen, 3 mosses, 2 Badgerfangs, and a Jay in a Lime tree!

On the twelfth day of Christmas, WCC gave to me, 12 Seas Chocolates, 11 Deads-a-derping, 10 Shadows Dancing, 9 Mashing Mayflowers, 8 Coons a playing, 7 Raven Raving, 6 Piney Apples, 5 Golden Blades, 4 Snow's a fallen, 3 mosses, 2 Badgerfangs, and a Jay in a Lime tree!

12 days of Christmas ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats

Last edited by 2 Badgefangs on Fri 2 Dec 2011 - 12:24; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: 12 days of Christmas   12 days of Christmas EmptyThu 1 Dec 2011 - 14:11

3 mosses

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 12 days of Christmas   12 days of Christmas EmptyThu 1 Dec 2011 - 15:02

Four Mayflowers mashing potatoes?!

Something with mayflowers n.n

(May can't get on now and she's at my house e.e so she's posting through here)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 12 days of Christmas   12 days of Christmas EmptyThu 1 Dec 2011 - 15:37

7 Ravens Raving :dummy:
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

PostSubject: Re: 12 days of Christmas   12 days of Christmas EmptyThu 1 Dec 2011 - 16:07

*clears throat* Me?
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: 12 days of Christmas   12 days of Christmas EmptyThu 1 Dec 2011 - 16:56

11 Deads-a-derping~

:'D

12 days of Christmas I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: 12 days of Christmas   12 days of Christmas EmptyThu 1 Dec 2011 - 17:52

....I was going to do this like last year! ;;;n;;;

Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: 12 days of Christmas   12 days of Christmas EmptyFri 2 Dec 2011 - 8:10

Four Snow's a falling

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: 12 days of Christmas   12 days of Christmas EmptyFri 2 Dec 2011 - 13:49

xD!

6 Piney- oh, you added it. xD

Cute. I sang it >w<

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
12 days of Christmas N6a5zHf12 days of Christmas IMrnxD612 days of Christmas GMXQgOO12 days of Christmas JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
12 days of Christmas GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Clan/Rank : T:WC Kit R:TC Kit S:SC Kit
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2040

PostSubject: Re: 12 days of Christmas   12 days of Christmas EmptyFri 2 Dec 2011 - 13:57

5 Angels singing? Unless 5 is taken, put me in as any other low number.

Hey Thar. No kitties lurking in here ;D:

12 days of Christmas Angel110

12 days of Christmas Tumblr_ly8jl9XfS81qdhwg1

12 days of Christmas 2zs2mud
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12 days of Christmas   12 days of Christmas Empty

Back to top Go down

12 days of Christmas
Page 1 of 1