Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

WCC 12 Days Of Christmas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Characters : [SH]Swiftheart of RiverClan,[N] Night of Rogues,[SS] Snowstorm of SkyClan, [OL] Oceanlight of SkyClan, [SB]Snakeblaze of ShadowClan
Female
Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1340
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, Rogue, SkyClan Senior Warrior, SkyClan Medicine Cat, ShadowClan Warrior

PostSubject: WCC 12 Days Of Christmas   Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:20 pm

Just 12 days of Christmas with people who made their usernames a reference to the original song. CREDIT TO WHOEVER'S USERNAME IS ON THIS

On the first day of Christmas, WCC sent to me, 1 Christmas Hamster
On the second day of Christmas, WCC sent to me, 2 Empress Ashes, and 1 Christmas Hamster
On the third day of Christmas, WCC sent to me, 3 Amber Eyes, 2 Empress Ashes, and 1 Christmas Hamster
On the fourth day of Christmas, WCC sent to me, 4 ___, 3 Amber Eyes, 2 Empress Ashes, and 1 Christmas Hamster
On the fifth day of Christmas, WCC sent to me, 5 Leafy Greens, 4 ___, 3 Amber Eyes, 2 Empress Ashes, and 1 Christmas Hamster
On the sixth day of Christmas, WCC sent to me, 6 Winter Snows, 5 Leafy Greens, 4 ___, 3 Amber Eyes, 2 Empress Ashes, and 1 Christmas Hamster
On the seventh day of Christmas, WCC sent to me, 7 Tinselys, 6 Winter Snows, 5 Leafy Greens, 4 ___, 3 Amber Eyes, 2 Empress Ashes, and 1 Christmas Hamster
On the eighth day of Christmas, WCC sent to me, 8 ___, 7 Tinselys, 6 Winter Snows, 5 Leafy Greens, 4 ___, 3 Amber Eyes, 2 Empress Ashes, and 1 Christmas Hamster
On the ninth day of Cristmas, WCC sent to me, 9 Badgers Rolling, 8 ___, 7 Tinselys, 6 Winter Snows, 5 Leafy Greens, 4 ___, 3 Amber Eyes, 2 Empress Ashes, and 1 Christmas Hamster
On the tenth day of Christmas, WCC sent to me, 10 Spotted Elves, 9 Badgers Rolling, 8 ___, 7 Tinselys, 6 Winter Snows, 5 Leafy Greens, 4 ___, 3 Amber Eyes, 2 Empress Ashes, and 1 Christmas Hamster
On the eleventh day of Christmas, WCC sent to me, 11 ___, 10 Spotted Elves, 9 Badgers Rolling, 8 ___, 7 Tinselys, 6 Winter Snows, 5 Leafy Greens, 4 ___, 3 Amber Eyes, 2 Empress Ashes, and 1 Christmas Hamster
On the twelfth day of Christmas, WCC sent to me, 12 Snowy Acorns, 11 ___, 10 Spotted elves, 9 Badgers Rolling, 8 ___, 7 Tinselys, 6 Winter Snows, 5 Leafy Greens, 4 ___, 3 Amber Eyes, 2 Empress Ashes, and 1 Christmas Hamster

Let me know if I missed anything or change your username to complete the song

If you're going to help complete the song with your username, and your number is blank on the song script, reply saying "F.T.B" (Filling the blanks) I'll read username and edit.

Swiftheart|RiverClan|Young Warrior|#00ccff
Night|Rogue|Apprentice-Rogue|#9900ff
Oceanlight|SkyClan|Medicine Cat|#003399
Snakeblaze|ShadowClan|Newly Appointed Warrior|#ff6600
Echo that Strides Through | Tribe of Endless Skies | To-be | #66ccff

Loyalty To SkyClan
RiverClan MasterRace
EdgeClan Next MasterRace
Not In A Squad

Last edited by 6 Winter Snows on Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Female
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|

PostSubject: Re: WCC 12 Days Of Christmas   Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:16 pm

F. T. B.

View user profile
Tawnypool

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderpaw( CF)(mia), Heathershade(HS), Tawnypool(TP)
Female
Number of posts : 1076
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: WCC 12 Days Of Christmas   Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:23 pm

F.T.B

Lichenfang(young warrior) ||||Ambernose(warrior)(deceased)|||| Batpaw/song(deceased)(apprentice)||||Cinderfrost(warrior)||||Jaysong(senior warrior)(deceased)||||Heathershade(nm warrior)|||Tawnypool(young warrior)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hamster

Characters : Alive: Blizzardkit[Bl],Whitepaw[W], Greypaw[G], Sleek[S], Icepaw[I], Deceased: Raven[R], Darkpaw[D], Blackpaw[B],
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 759

PostSubject: Re: WCC 12 Days Of Christmas   Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:09 am

F. T. B.

Greygaze / Female / RiverClan / Young Warrior / 40/120
3/2 Patrol | Gathering | March. 10

Blizzardkit / Female / RiverClan / Kit / 5/15

Sleek / Male / DarkClan / Assassin /11/60

Icepaw / Male / WindClan / Apprentice / 20/80
2/1Patrol | Gathering | Assessment/Battle | Jan. 29
Willowwhisker

Whitepaw / Female / SkyClan / Apprentice / 20/80
2/1Patrol | Gathering | Assessment/Battle | Jan. 15
Sunblaze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sombra
E S S E N C E

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Female
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2030
Clan/Rank : not dead

PostSubject: Re: WCC 12 Days Of Christmas   Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:52 am

FTB

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://idrisanex.deviantart.com
Winterpaw

Characters : [SH]Swiftheart of RiverClan,[N] Night of Rogues,[SS] Snowstorm of SkyClan, [OL] Oceanlight of SkyClan, [SB]Snakeblaze of ShadowClan
Female
Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1340
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, Rogue, SkyClan Senior Warrior, SkyClan Medicine Cat, ShadowClan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: WCC 12 Days Of Christmas   Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:05 pm

Edited.

Swiftheart|RiverClan|Young Warrior|#00ccff
Night|Rogue|Apprentice-Rogue|#9900ff
Oceanlight|SkyClan|Medicine Cat|#003399
Snakeblaze|ShadowClan|Newly Appointed Warrior|#ff6600
Echo that Strides Through | Tribe of Endless Skies | To-be | #66ccff

Loyalty To SkyClan
RiverClan MasterRace
EdgeClan Next MasterRace
Not In A Squad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
4 Green Olives

Characters : Greenpaw(Windclan), Minnowpaw(Riverclan), Stonekit(Shadowclan), Goldenpaw(Thunderclan)
Female
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 136
Clan/Rank : Windclan, Riverclan, Shadowclan, Thunderclan

PostSubject: Re: WCC 12 Days Of Christmas   Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:26 pm

F.T.B

Goldenpaw of Thunderclan(20/80)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oak

Characters : // owltalon; tom // mosspaw; she // puddlepaw; she //
Female
Number of posts : 98
Clan/Rank : // {o} skyclan; naw // {m} riverclan; app // {p} shadowclan; mca //

PostSubject: Re: WCC 12 Days Of Christmas   Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:32 pm

F.T.B

dylan thomas

owltalon // mosspaw // puddlepaw
skyclan newly appointed warrior - riverclan apprentice - shadowclan medicine apprentice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Squirrelsong (S), Storm (St), Jazz (J), Swanpaw (Sw)
Female
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 677
Clan/Rank : (T) Windclan Warrior, (S) Windclan young warrior (St) Loner, (Sw) Skyclan apprentice (J) Skyclan apprentice

PostSubject: Re: WCC 12 Days Of Christmas   Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:38 pm

Heeeeeeello

~ Twistedtail || Squirrelsong || Pigeonpaw || Swanpetal || Pineheart ~
~ Windclan || Windclan || Windclan|| Skyclan || Skyclan ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maple

Characters : Maplecloud{M}, Blazeflight{B}, Silentstrike{S}, Gustpuddle {G}, Brackenberry {Br}, Fern {F}
Male
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 1238
Clan/Rank : Windclan warriors {G, S}, Shadowclan YW {B}, Thunderclan warrior {M}

PostSubject: Re: WCC 12 Days Of Christmas   Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:22 pm

Ill cange my name to 4 maple elves for ya
FTB

|Silentstrike|Gustpuddle|Blazeflight|Brackenberry|Maplecloud|
|Windclan Warrior|Windclan Warrior|Shadowclan Warrior|Windclan Warrior|Thunderclan Warrior|
:D Thanks to Jaybird for my amazing signature cats :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCC 12 Days Of Christmas   

Back to top Go down

WCC 12 Days Of Christmas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: