Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7

Go down 
+17
not fish
Flame
Dusky
Stone
Frosty
Lilac
Honey Badger
Shadow
Wild
Rainy
Snake
Pinely-san
Mossy
Sleepy
May
Snowy
Ebby
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7   Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7 - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 15:29

Badgerfang padded into the clearing, spitting out water. She looked around, surprised to see the other Clan cats here. She padded over to Sleepystar, leaving a small pool of water where she stepped.

Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7 - Page 3 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7   Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7 - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 15:53

Swankit sat shivering with a group of other Riverclan cats. She was rather cold and wet, even though she was merely sprayed with water... Nonetheless the kit sat shivering and rather nervous. Her wide blue eyes staring at everyone curiously, but nervously. The kit was clueless to what was going on and who all these other smelly cats were.

Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7 - Page 3 Kit_110 Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7 - Page 3 Caat_110
c l o v e r p a w -- m o t h w h i s k e r

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7   Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7 - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 16:02

Sparrowflight padded in after her two clanmates, her pelt completely sodden. She set Larkkit down and laid down out of exhaustion. "What in StarClan's name is happening to us?" she puffed out, her mind full of questions just like everyone else.

Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7 - Page 3 PDt1Qqd Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7 - Page 3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7   Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7 - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 18:12

"I find it more than a coincidence that something happened to every Clan." Sleepystar yawned, laying protectively over his makeshift fish pond.

Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7 - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7   Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7 - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 18:29

OoC: I honestly doubt they know what a tornado is, since they don't see them very often XD

"There was some big cone-shaped, spinning mass of wind," Heathersong mewed. "It was sucking up everything it touched!"
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7   Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7 - Page 3 EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011 - 6:30

Tawnypaws eyes widened in surprise.

Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7 - Page 3 Tumblr_mu28znCJ2g1ql2sjoo1_500 
Willowkit
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Wild

Wild

Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 818

PostSubject: Re: Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7   Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7 - Page 3 EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011 - 17:12

"Thank goodness your here Heathersong. I'm glad Willowkit is here too." He said, releved.

Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7 - Page 3 Luke_s11
~ Tigerkit of ThunderClan ~

Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7 - Page 3 Tumblr_oi0xliFjno1ts58hjo1_r2_500

WCC Bingo:

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7   Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7 - Page 3 EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011 - 22:28

Moonfrost made her way into the clearing and tried to shake the water out of her sodden fur with little luck. She looked up and was surprised by all the cats of different clans. She made her way to where her clanmates gathered. " What is everyone doing here?" She asked, astonished.

Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7 - Page 3 Tumblr_mia5hr9sbp1r82kfmo1_500
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7   Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7 - Page 3 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 11:37

OOC: Thank you ebs.

Maypaw stepped into the clearing, slightly scared due to the many, many cats in the clearing. She'd not met a cat from another clan before, but she was confident. "I believe these natural disasters might be a sign from StarClan. Else it is the Twolegs that are rebelling against us. Whatever it is, I believe we must leave. Past Highstones. It will be a hard journey, but atleast we won't have to deal with fire. I believe this spinning cone is avoidable."
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7   Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7 - Page 3 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 14:37

Sleepystar snickered, before running up, grabbing Maypaw by the scruff and hurling her out of the clearing. "That is a very bad idea. Twolegs can hardly dogs and StarClan isn't with us tonight. We have no idea what is beyond there, it could be even worse. Now don't be rash, rogue, this will all pass soon."

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7   Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7 - Page 3 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 14:40

"But.. but.. I've been beyond, in dreams. I know where we can stay."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7   Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7 - Page 3 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 14:42

"Oh, your dreams?" Sleepystar purred. "Your dreams are not reliable. Besides, how can we trust you? You ran out on us."

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7   Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7 - Page 3 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 14:51

"..Forget it. You hate me." she growled and ran away, through ThunderClan territory towards the river. (Hurr, check the gorge >:/)
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7   Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7 - Page 3 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 15:02

Sleepystar blinked, before turning back and sitting over his fishy. "A bit dramatic. What do you think, Tinywhisker?"

His imaginary friend looked to him. "I think you're all mad."

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7   Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7 - Page 3 EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 19:02

Scarletpaw curled her tail around her paws as she listened to the unbelievable story of Heathersong's. "Oh, yeah? Well, the ground came out from underneath us and tried to eat us!" she meowed, as if it were a competition on who's story was more serious.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7 - Page 3 N6a5zHfGathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7 - Page 3 IMrnxD6Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7 - Page 3 GMXQgOOGathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7 - Page 3 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7 - Page 3 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7   Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gathering; October 2011 + Plot Part #7
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next