Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Finding a home

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

Finding a home Empty
PostSubject: Finding a home   Finding a home EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 17:49

The small tom wrinkled his nose in disgust as he stepped in a stinky puddle (gasoline). "Ewie what is this stuff",he squeaked as he kept walking forward. His father had disappeared a while back and his mother had wasted away from loneliness, causing him to be by himself. He looked around, his stomach aching with hunger.

Finding a home 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Finding a home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a home   Finding a home EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 18:01

Envyshadow padded around layzily in the Twolegplace. Even though he did not perfer taking histages here, it was easeyer then in the clans. Up ahead he saw a small tom. He blincked "Another one?" he murrmered to himself. This was the second kit he had found this moon. Padding up to him he spoke softly and warmly "Are you lost, dear?"
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

Finding a home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a home   Finding a home EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 18:05

"I'm not lost",he squealed. He looked up at Envyshaodow with trusting purple eyes,"I have nowhere to go".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Finding a home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a home   Finding a home EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 18:28

Envyshadow fluffed up his taill and curled it around the kit "Well, would you like one?" he asked. He was more attached to kits that he found then the apprentices he stole, because they were sorta his, he raises them, and treats them better then stupid clan cats. He smiled warmly at the kit.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

Finding a home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a home   Finding a home EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 18:34

His scowling face melted into a smile,"Really"?

Snakebite was out of camp, learning to maneuver with no vision. Then he heard his brother's voice and followed it.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Finding a home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a home   Finding a home EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 18:48

Envyshadow nodded "Face it, you can't survive out here alone." he explained "So how would you like a warm den, freah-kill whenever you like, a family to protect you?" he chuckled warmly "I couldn't let you stay out here all alone."

occ- do I really talk that loud o3o
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

Finding a home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a home   Finding a home EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 18:54

OOC: nah his hearing sense has hightened

He smiled and nodded but jumped when a cat crashed out of the bushes, "Where are you Envyshadow", He roared as he turned towards a house.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Finding a home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a home   Finding a home EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 19:05

Envyshadow twitched his ear and narrowed his eyes. He heard something....it was..a voice...it. He widened his eyes. It was Snakebite! Envyshadow picked up the kit "One moment, dear." he mewed quickly as he bolted down the sidewalk and around the corner, away from Snakebites wails. Jumping a twoleg place fence he landed in a vacant backyard. Crawling under a bush her set down the kit "Sorry." he panted "I thought I heard, dogs.." he lied.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

Finding a home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a home   Finding a home EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 19:11

The kit cocked his head,"But it sounded like another cat",he said. He looked behind the tom towards where they left.

Snakebite started walking, trying to follow his brother's faint scent, he almost ran out into open monsters but started to get on the right track.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Finding a home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a home   Finding a home EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 19:30

Envyshadow shook his head "No, it was a dog, I heard it." Envyshadow had good hearing, so if he had heard a dog he would be sure. Whos to say he didnt? This was just a kit after all, what did he know. Snakebite was a fast cat, unless he randomly became blind he would find them soon. He twitched his ears "The dogs comming." he picked up the kit again "It probolly would have gotten you if I wasnt there." he jumped onto the fence and looked around. Snakebite was across the street, but he was stumbling, and monsters were yelping and rearing around him. He wasnt sure why Snakebite was doing this, but he would probolly take this kit away, no, he found him, it was his. Envyshadow turned around and ran down the sidewalk, further into the twolegplace.

occ- sorry...but this is what he would do o3o
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

Finding a home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a home   Finding a home EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 14:48

Snakebite heard his brother's voice and the voice of a kit who seemed famililar,"Story",he said confused. "STORY!" he yowled a bit hysterical.
The kit's ears perked up,"Wait, that's my daddy's name",he said as he started to struggle, hoping it was one of his brothers he was supposed to have.
OOC : yea bubble is story's last kit XD

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Finding a home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a home   Finding a home EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 14:53

Envyshadow stopped almost tipping over. He looked at the kit that was in his jaws "Your Storys kit?" Envyshadow said between fur. He couldnt belive it, this was the second time he killed a parent and found a kit. Snakebite...but, Snakebite knew Story died, why would he be looking for him. "I'm sorry to tell you this dear." he mewed "But thats my brother, not yours..." he explained "And your father is dead."
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

Finding a home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a home   Finding a home EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 15:00

He looked down at the ground,"I know, that's what my momma said probably happened and-" he stopped as a staggering blind cat fell of the fence. "Story.." snakebite rasped as he tried to recover from his fall. Right now the tom's sanity was highly questionable.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Finding a home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a home   Finding a home EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 15:06

Envyshadow picked up the kit "We have to get away." he wispered "I think he's sick, I dont want you getting infected, its supposed to be a bad virus." he took off into the front yard of the twolegnest and ran down the sidewalk. No one seemed to both a cat bolting down the road, witch was good. In the close distance he could see the area right past Riverclan teritory, he could get back to the abandoned barn that way.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

Finding a home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a home   Finding a home EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 15:10

The kit struggled,"But knows about my dad". Snakebite heard this kit and meowed loudly," Because of my loss i vision I have been deterred, but I will return",he meowed and stumbled his way back to camp, defeated.

OOC: liek topic in abandoned barn soon?

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finding a home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a home   Finding a home Empty