Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rainflight, my first KITTEH. <3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
=3= Wolfy

=3= Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Kit in Windclan -_-
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 35

Rainflight, my first KITTEH. <3 Empty
PostSubject: Rainflight, my first KITTEH. <3   Rainflight, my first KITTEH. <3 EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 12:02

Cat Name: Rainflight

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Sagepaw! He/she only got one page, but I love him/her forever.

Familiarity with the series: I read a few books here and there, I know the basic plot and have maps of both locations, so I should be okay. |D

Appearance: Rainflight, my first KITTEH. <3 259j0qh

Because you can't see the eyes, his eyes are a light brown.

Personality:Clueless, nice, playful. It takes awhile for him to figure out whats happening, especially if someone is telling him and he can't see for himself. He is very playful and kind, but does not take insults well, being as he takes them straight to heart.

Origins: He was the runt of the litter, and was often bullied by his litter mates. He was the last to be apprenticed, and the last to become a warrior. Shortly after, his one and only strength emerged, his great speed. He could run faster than most cats in his clan, and he spent his time running through the fields, and he enjoys running against the wind on rainy days. He was attacked by a fox not long ago, and now has a great fear of them.

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP): The heavy rain made Rainflight's brown and grey pelt almost invisible as he rain through the vast fields. The sound of the water hitting the ground and the wind blowing through the tall grass calmed his nerves after a very hectic day. The wind started to pick up, and it was becoming harder to run against it. The clouds let out the sound of thunder, and the sky lit up with the lighting that followed. It took Rainflight a few moments to notice the rain had been replaced with hail. The painful pellets made him push himself to run faster, to get to shelter. She stumbled, then gave up. "So much for the perfect weather..." Rainflight mumbled. He slipped under a bush to wait our the storm.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Rainflight, my first KITTEH. <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainflight, my first KITTEH. <3   Rainflight, my first KITTEH. <3 EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 12:10

And thus, to the awesome template, I say Approve! >:D

Rainflight, my first KITTEH. <3
Page 1 of 1