Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meh Kitteh~! Description is fun! I like this color! >3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Meh Kitteh~! Description is fun!  I like this color! >3 Empty
PostSubject: Meh Kitteh~! Description is fun! I like this color! >3   Meh Kitteh~! Description is fun!  I like this color! >3 EmptyMon 9 Aug 2010 - 20:06

Cat Name: Brokenkit (Named after Opaleyes' brother)

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Favorite Warriors Character(s):Tigerstar, Spottedleaf, Jayfeather, Feathertail, Lionblaze, Dovefeather, Leafpool, Squirrelflight, and Ivypaw

Familiarity with the series:Yes! I've Read/Owned Them ALLLLLLL! :D <(^.^)> cat

Appearance: All black with white paws, ear tips, and tail tip. Has Bright dazzling green eyes.

Personality:Protective, Outgoing, Stubborn, Kind, Bit of a flirt, Brave, and Loyal

Origins: Son of Opaleyes, and white she-cat with black splotches and pale blue eyes, and Wolfshadow, an all black tom with bright green eyes. Brother too Lostkit, a shy all white tom with black paws, tail tip, and ear tips with bright blue eyes.

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Meh Kitteh~! Description is fun! I like this color! >3   Meh Kitteh~! Description is fun!  I like this color! >3 EmptyMon 9 Aug 2010 - 20:14

Approved!

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meh Kitteh~! Description is fun! I like this color! >3   Meh Kitteh~! Description is fun!  I like this color! >3 EmptyMon 9 Aug 2010 - 20:27

Yayz!!! :3 X3 >3 Mwhahahahahahahah! *Cough* I mean Thanks :D >3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meh Kitteh~! Description is fun! I like this color! >3   Meh Kitteh~! Description is fun!  I like this color! >3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meh Kitteh~! Description is fun! I like this color! >3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: Old WCC Creations-
Jump to: