Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But...

Go down 
+2
Mossy
Hope
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But... Empty
PostSubject: IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But...   IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But... EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 9:52

So- Hopepaw has been captured by the Envyshadow of Awesomeness. And I don't know when Hopepaw will return- or if she even will- yet.

So yeah. any questions or comments?

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But...   IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But... EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 11:33

One.

Why the heck does Envy keep going on clan land, and like NEVER gets caught?

AND Why is NOONE coming to find the missing cats?

When cats go missing in the books, what happens? They are found.

Okay, three then.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But...   IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But... EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 12:30

I agree, how come no ones gone looking for the missing cats?
Lets count:

Moonpaw, skyclan should be going crazy
Maypaw and Hopepaw, Riverclan should be blaming thunderclan XD
Darkpaw..well I killed his rouge mother, so he's mine no matter what
Honeykit...I found her shes MINE

but the three clan cats...SOMEONE NEEDS TO BE LOOKING FOR THEM
but they dun find them cx because we have diffrent plans

Also to your first question
Moonpaw, caputred in Skyclan when the rule wasnt made
Darkpaw, caputered in Skyclan when the rule wasnt made
Maypaw, captured, lets say on the side of Riverclan teritory, when the argument broke out but was resolved by Rainys addition to the rule
Hopepaw, found in twoleg teritory, not in clan teritory
Honey, found on side of thunderpath, not from the clans

so yeah :D

butstill, someone needs to be looking for the three clan cats >.>

...Envyshadow of awesomeness....I like it :3
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But...   IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But... EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 14:38

Yeah! 8D Don't come back! you chose the retarded side and i don't want to waste my time "looking". honestly, i don't think anyone else wants to waste their time either. ktnxbai. n_n

IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But... PDt1Qqd IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But... Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But...   IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But... EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 15:40

But right now your clan would be sending out search partys, accuseing other clans, all those things. You cant just not not want to look for a clan member, thats no what your cats would do ;n; half the fun is watching the clans freak out.

Eh, I guess no one cares Thunderclan medicen cat was found dead in fourtrees, oh well
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

PostSubject: Re: IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But...   IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But... EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 16:47

See- but this is where you admins and all the other rule creators aren't being very nice. You are not the only ones with feelings and opinions- WE HAVE OPINIONS TOO! Calling people retarded and telling them their opinion is stupid (Jay...) THAT'S where you're wrong.

Just think about it. And yes- I'm finally REALLY glad I chose to be a rogue instead.

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But...   IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But... EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 18:06

The only reason Ebs is saying that is y'all aren't acting like Rogues... AT ALL. Rogue's in the books don't travel on Clan Land. Also, they don't usually recruit Clan members unless the Rogue members were in a Clan to begin with. (CoughcoughTIGERSTARcoughcough). Also, kit's wouldn't last without without their parents. AND, Rouges don't usually have Clan names unless they came from the Clan's to begin with. Also, I don't believe that a Rouge could be the apprentice of a Rouge because the whole reason a Rouge is a Rouge is because they have left the Warrior Code behind COMPLETELY. Not because they left their Clan.
Thank you. If you would like to continue to be picked on, go ahead and be Mary Sue's. If not, act like real Rogues.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But...   IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But... EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 18:10

But...Hopepaw, Maypaw, Envyshadow, and Moonpaw are from the clans. Darkpaw, just has a clan name because Envy is used to clan names

Honey probolly wasnt away from parents very long.

Envy takes hostages, does not recruit, he trains then afterwards, but its mostly the hostage part.

As far as im concerned, we act like rogues perfectly well, thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But...   IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But... EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 18:18

Well. I don't see how you collect hostages, and then train them. I would think 'hostages' would run off. And also. Rouges don't ever stroll into Clan Land and think they can stay their. Usually their sneaky about the prey they steal, and they live in some hidden cave on the territory. They don't act like they own they place. They're very secretive. I'm pretty sure they don't prance around infront of Clan Cats like they own the place. And also, I'm fairly sure they don't take hostages.
You don't seem to act like Rouges at all.

Hope

PostSubject: Re: IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But...   IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But... EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 18:21

Well- I chose to be a rogue and hostage.

And why PINK?!

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But...   IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But... EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 18:29

Then you aren't very good at playing the part of hostage. Because the whole idea of 'hostage' is being kept against your WILL. That means that any chance you got, you would run away.
Also, you can thank Envy for your pink names. She said she wanted a color change. ^^

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But...   IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But... EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 18:35

W-A-T?! I never said anything about a color change?!
Doesnt matter, Ive got people dealing with it anyway
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But...   IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But... EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 18:39

Actually. We have many eye witness that say you were in a disagreement with our loved and well-known Admin, Jay.
I've very sure Jay isn't changing the color back.
Also, it isn't very mature to get other people to deal with your personal problems, either.
Just thought I'd throw that in there.

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But...   IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But... EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 18:43

Yes you did, Drags! XD You were all raging about how you hated red. ouo

Of course I'm not changing it back. It.....fits the group, and fits the other colors. ^^

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But...   IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But... EmptySat 22 Oct 2011 - 18:53

None of you are acting like rogues. You're supposed to be living an independent life of hostility, you're not supposed to be climbin' in yo windows and snatchin' yo people up. You're training your hostages? Who the hell trains hostages? Plus, you're just gathering more mouths to feed. Less food for you if you want your hostages alive so you can get whatever your non-existant ransom is. And you got to remember that you don't want to draw attention to yourself by kidnapping and killing for no reason. And no, kits cannot survive without their mother for long.

IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But... I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But...   IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But... Empty

Back to top Go down

IDK If This Is where I Should Post This But...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next