Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Warriors Down Under

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Honeykit*

Honeykit*

Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 45

Warriors Down Under Empty
PostSubject: Warriors Down Under   Warriors Down Under EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011 - 18:24

Clans and Allegiances:

DesertClan:
These cats live in the most extreme territory of all the other clans. They hunt in the sandy dunes and scrub-lands. Unlike the other clans, they are Semi-nomadic [but they do have a 'Camp' that they go to]. They fight [usually at night] using lightning raids/ ambushes, then vanish back into their vast and unforgiving 'home'. There is a saying among the other clan cats, "Only Dead fools and DesertClan go into a place like that."

Leader: Camelstar- long-legged light brown tom, with large amber eyes
Deputy: Sandswift- pale ginger she-cat with yellow eyes
Medicine Cat: Opalshine white and ginger dappled she-cat with aqua-turquoise mixed eyes.
Warriors:
Flametail- orange ginger tom with a bright red tail and yellow eyes
Shadefur - small black she-cat with deep yellow eyes
Dustcloud- red tom with brown legs and ember eyes
Thornstripe ginger tabby tom with black stripes and golden eyes
Queens:
Elders:

BushClan:
The Outback equivalent to ThunderClan. They live in open woodlands of Eucalyptus trees, and dense undergrowth. They hunt birds [mostly pigeons but some native species], possums, mice.

Leader: Goannastar- blue-gray stripped tom with yellow under-markings, long tail and pale yellow eyes
Deputy: Eagleclaw- big brown tom with yellow eyes
Medicine Cat: Emufeather- dark gray tabby she-cat with blue eyes
Warriors:
Razorback
Kelpiestorm
Frillmane
Cockatoowing
Eucalwind
Apprentices:
Burrapaw
Kookapaw
Queens:
Possumfur - small gray she-cat with a bushy-tail, light blue eyes and pink nose
Sugartail- A brown tabby she-cat with a white tail, and light blue eyes, mother of Koalakit [gray and white tom with extra paw digits]
Elders:
Antscratch

SavannahClan:
Much like WindClan from The Forest, SavannahClan cats are swift and agile. They rely strongly on rabbits for prey which they hunt in their grassy territory. This Clan lives closet to twolegs and [as you'll later find out] have the most problems with them.

Leader: Wallastar
Deputy: Cheetahflash
Medicine Cat:
Warriors:
Buckjump
Rabbitfoot
Queens:
Vixenears – ginger she-cat with pointy ears and feathery tail, mother of Boomerkit [red tom] and Brumbykit [gray tabby she-cat with a long tawny feathery tail]
Elders:

MarshClan:
Perhaps the most well-off clan in the Outback, since their territory is always abundant in water [and therefore prey] year round. Stretching from the Billabong to a coastal lagoon, the reeds and mangrove trees offer them protection from both opposing clans and twolegs.

Leader: Platystar
Deputy: Croctooth
Medicine Cat: Reeddapple
Warriors:
Buffpelt
Spottedstream
Rainpool
Rippplesong
Queens:
Tealwing
Elders:

RockClan:
Living in a temperate rain-forest, in a fjord along a [often foggy] mountain base of 'the Great Divide' highlands, RockClan's Territory is almost a natural fortress. Surrounded by both tall trees and rocky ground, they are excellent climbers and jumpers. This is the only Outback clan that lives in a climate similar [but not entirely identical] to the clans of The Forest.

Leader: Fallstar
Deputy: Deviljaw
Medicine Cat: Fernsky
Warriors:
Kiwiflight
Queens:
Elders:

Last edited by Honeykit* on Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 19:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Down Under   Warriors Down Under EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011 - 18:31

Can I be a queen called Bluemask?
Back to top Go down
Honeykit*

Honeykit*

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Down Under   Warriors Down Under EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011 - 19:24

Oh sorry Flametail [I realize now why you're name sounded so familiar to me wen we first met. look und DesertClan]. This is just a Warriors fan-fic I'm writing about. I hope you will read it when I start the prolouge for it. Can I borrow that name Bluemask please?
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Down Under   Warriors Down Under EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011 - 19:54

Feel free to use the following names!!

Northstar (punnish but a cat from a yt vid), Amberdawn (Medicat), Cinderice (Warrior), Mayfrost (Medicat or Warrior) Starcap (Medicat) Camosky (Warrior).

I'm drawing all of them but camosky, Icame up with him out of the wind :)
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Down Under   Warriors Down Under EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011 - 4:10

Course you can borrow it! I just want her to be a queen. My 2nd life is Bluesong.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Down Under   Warriors Down Under EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011 - 12:23

In Warriors, you can't have the name star. .

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Down Under   Warriors Down Under EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011 - 12:46

She just giving ideas, not for the site Moola. Because some don't have leaders.

Warrior- Emberdawn, Shiningfury, Flowerdust, Grandheart, Palebelly, Sandyeye, Muddymouse.

Apprentices- Crashpaw(land), Furrypaw(tail), Sharppaw(fang), Strompaw(cloud), Featherpaw(claws), Moonpaw(fur), Crazypaw(brain), Squirrelpaw(heart), Blizzardpaw(fury).

Queens- Browneye, Lostclaw, Gentlemist, Riverrush, Birdseed, Preylover, Dewfluff

Elders-Nonose, Blindeye, Fuzzyear, Burningtail, Blackseed, Speckledbelly.

Free to use for the story.

Honeykit*

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Down Under   Warriors Down Under EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011 - 19:24

Thank you all for your name suggestions. I think I will use some of these.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Down Under   Warriors Down Under Empty

Back to top Go down

Warriors Down Under
Page 1 of 1