Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Warriors Last Wish

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TWLW
Anonymous

The Warriors Last Wish Empty
PostSubject: The Warriors Last Wish   The Warriors Last Wish EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:58 pm

The Warriors Last Wish
Every warrior has a wish....no matter if they are good or evil.....some are granted.....others are not.....depends on what the wish was....

The Warriors Last Wish, is a brand new warrior cat RPG Community that has a different RP scenario than what most Warrior RP sites have here is our timeline:

After many years in the lake territories there has been rumors of their old forest home has regrown and that the twolegs abandoned it, a scout party of four one cat from each clan and set out to see if this rumor was true. To their surprise the rumors were true, so the clan cats set out and returned to their home that their ancestors have lived in, many were against the idea while others were with it. The ones that wanted to return (which was about 80% of the clan cats) went with their leaders back to the forest, while the ones who wanted to stay, stayed as loners. Now they face new issues as they settled back into their new homes and past rivalries return......

Join today!: twlw.canadian-forum.com
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors Last Wish   The Warriors Last Wish EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:57 pm

Wouldn't the username say "Guest" if it was a guest, and "Cat" if it was a member without a clan?

What?

The Warriors Last Wish Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Warriors Last Wish Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Warriors Last Wish Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Warriors Last Wish I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Warriors Last Wish 1voydThe Warriors Last Wish 2gy1qubThe Warriors Last Wish One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Warriors Last Wish StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors Last Wish   The Warriors Last Wish EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:07 pm

Sleepy changed it around. You can have Guests temporarily name themselves now with each post. cx

Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors Last Wish   The Warriors Last Wish EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:23 pm

And they can just come to advertise? O.O

Well then...that sort of defeats the purpose of the rule(or ex-rule?) of not being able to advertise until you have at least 30 posts.

Nevermind then X3

The Warriors Last Wish Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Warriors Last Wish Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Warriors Last Wish Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Warriors Last Wish I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Warriors Last Wish 1voydThe Warriors Last Wish 2gy1qubThe Warriors Last Wish One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Warriors Last Wish StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors Last Wish   The Warriors Last Wish EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:00 pm

We got rid of that because Sleepy is whipped by Ebs.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors Last Wish   The Warriors Last Wish EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:53 pm

Well, here's the thing.

The advertisement board is open to guests now, and that rule is gone. When you have a board open to guests, that guest can give themselves a username but they'll still be a guest cx

It's so we can in turn advertise on other websites that have also opened up their boards to guests. When you do that, we get people who already know how to roleplay and stuff :D

The Warriors Last Wish I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Warriors Last Wish   The Warriors Last Wish Empty

Back to top Go down

The Warriors Last Wish
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Advertisements-
Jump to: