Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e Empty
PostSubject: Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e   Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e EmptyFri 7 Oct 2011 - 12:46

Stripedspine padded into fourtrees. "Hello?" he called out.

Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6024

PostSubject: Re: Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e   Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e EmptyFri 7 Oct 2011 - 12:50

"H-hello..." said a soft voice, and Rosejade walked in front of Stripedspine.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e   Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e EmptyFri 7 Oct 2011 - 12:54

"Hello Rosejade." he greeted her.

Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e   Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e EmptyFri 7 Oct 2011 - 12:56

"I want to die!" she cried. "And I want you to do it. But first tell me about your life now."

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e   Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e EmptyFri 7 Oct 2011 - 13:00

"Fine," he whispered "I have a mate now, and she will be a warrior soon. And I'm a warrior of Skclan.". Quickly, he raised a paw and brung it down.

Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e   Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e EmptyFri 7 Oct 2011 - 13:03

The lifeless body of Rosejade lay below him. Her spirit joined the StarClan ranks. As she rose to StarClan, she thought, Now there is no turning back. Goodbye, Stripedspine. And good luck in your life.

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e   Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e EmptyFri 7 Oct 2011 - 13:08

"I'm sorry Rosejade." Stripedspine whispered.He cleaned his bloody paw.

ooc-Anyone join naow

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e   Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e EmptyFri 7 Oct 2011 - 13:17

OOC: what the fudge muffins? o.o that was the quickest murder I think I have ever read... "I wanna die BUT tell me about yourself~" "Huh? okay.. I'm a warrior! *kills*" X3

Willowkit sneaked out of camp out of the need of some kind of adventure. Lost and a little frightened, she had found herself at Fourtrees when she heard the voices of Stripedspine and Rosejade. Recognizing the voices, she ran to them quickly only to see Stripedspine hovering over Rosejade's body with bloody paws. "Stripedspine!" The kit squeaked in terror. "What... what happened?"

dun dun duuuuuuuuuuunn...
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e   Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e EmptyFri 7 Oct 2011 - 13:28

Sadness filled the toms gaze."Willowkit?" he whispered.He had had(dubl had) his nose in Rosejade's black fur.

Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 2136

PostSubject: Re: Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e   Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e EmptyFri 7 Oct 2011 - 13:36

Stormclaw came in from the bushes and saw Willowkit,Rosejade and Stripedspine "Willowkit what are you doing here!"he meowed he than and mumbled to him self 'I he killed her huh?' he thought "don't get to close Willowkit" he dropped her behind him and unsheathe his claws "if you are trying to kill this kit, I wont let it happen!"he growled "she is my sister and I'm gonna protect her no matter what it takes my life away!"

Spoiler:

Have gained the rank of warrior.yup
Have mentored at least one apprentice.nope
Are responsible and active.yup
Are a good role-player.yup
Have been a warrior for at least three months. (In that clan) yup
Have signed-up for the position and gotten it approved nope
Back to top Go down
http://kungfumasters.canadian-forum.com/memberlist
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

PostSubject: Re: Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e   Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e EmptyFri 7 Oct 2011 - 13:55

Badgerpaw padded into the clearing. She thought she has smelled Rosejade's scent heading over here. She froze when she saw the lifeless form of Rosejade. "Rosejade, no!" Badgerpaw cried, racing over to her, and pushed her nose into the Rosejade's fur, which was growing cold quickly.. She looked up at the three other cats gathered here. "Wh-what happened?" she asked, her voice shaking. Two medicine cats of RiverClan...both dieing in less then a moon. What in StarClan's name was going on?

Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e   Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e EmptyFri 7 Oct 2011 - 14:05

Rosejade's spirit, visible only to Badgerpaw and Stripedspine, sighed. "Badgerpaw, do not be sad. It was time. And I know that this is hard for you, two medicine cats gone so quickly." she sighed again.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e   Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e EmptyFri 7 Oct 2011 - 14:11

Badgerpaw looked over at the spirit of Rosejade, tears in her eyes. "Di-did you want to die? Because if it was, I will honor you." she whispered, so only the star-filled figure of Rosejade could hear her. "Wh-what should I tell RiverClan?"

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e   Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e EmptyFri 7 Oct 2011 - 14:48

"Tell them that I fell into the river. Anything but the truth. I do not want Stripedspine to take the blame, it was my choice," said Rosejade. "I will meet you in your dreams many times more. Farewell."

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e   Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e EmptyFri 7 Oct 2011 - 14:52

Badgerpaw nodded, at the spirit of Rosejade, and looked at the other cats. "I am going to take Rosejade's body back to the RiverClan camp. I'll see you guys later...I guess." She bent down and grabbed Rosejade, "Free feel to just sit here and talk I guess..." she meowed as she started drag Rosejade's body toward the RiverClan camp, disappearing into the trees.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e   Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e Empty

Back to top Go down

Stripes will kill the Rose.. I think. e,e
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next