Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Not Really Active... Sorta.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

Not Really Active... Sorta. Empty
PostNot Really Active... Sorta.

As yall know, school has started a long time ago, which has been the cause of my sorta-absentness. I've been on every day because i've set this as my homepage, but ive always just new tabbed and done something else, not even checking this... I've also felt slightly ignored, picked on, yelled at, blamed, etc. Hopefully we can try to work on that...

As I've been reading some topics recently, I've noticed a lot of people are slamming Dea for her unique marks (though its never been a problem before) and its sorta pissing me off. They say they dont mean to be offensive, but as people are constantly saying it over and over, it just seems like they're lying.

The drive I felt for doing the plot has poofed. You all seem to be fine with it on yer own now. Guess I'm just a hinderance or something...

But, I won't give up on WCC yet. I'll be on WCC, but i prolly won't do a thing... Don't try to PM me. It sorta annoys me and i have to check it to get the red off. e-e Well, thats if i notice it. If ya need to talk to me, just message me on skype (WoWTigerflame) or message me on Aywas (Tigerfrost #28377) which is where i spend all my time now when im not watching Chuck or at skuul. Or WoWing.

I love yall... But I might wait the prophecy out and try coming back after that. Or something.

<3s, Tiggur

EDIT: Oh yeah, prolly won't be posting in many topics. Unless its something with Dea pertaining to Nightfall. kthxbai.

Not Really Active... Sorta. :: Comments

No Comment.

Not Really Active... Sorta.

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: