Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Talking to Tigerfrosty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Talking to Tigerfrosty Empty
PostSubject: Talking to Tigerfrosty   Talking to Tigerfrosty EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011 - 6:56

Envypaw lifted his head in the misty dark forest. He looked around for Tigerfrost. The was a few things he wanted to know, because he had just been exiled from Skyclan. Not that he cared, if anything he was happy. "Tigerfrost!?" He yowled "Come out, I need to speak with you!"

Occ- second post, Hurr. :D
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Tigerfrosty   Talking to Tigerfrosty EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011 - 17:50

Tigerfrost lept from the shadows, landing before Envypaw. "What?" she growled, looking anxious to be off.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Tigerfrosty   Talking to Tigerfrosty EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011 - 18:33

"Stonestar banished me." He growled evenly "I don't have a clan anymore, so I will live outside of Skyclan teritory." He explined quickly knowing she probilly didn't care. "But I was hoping you could give me my warrior name now." He looked at her evenly and respectfully "I wish to be a full warrior of the dark forest." He dipped his head, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Tigerfrosty   Talking to Tigerfrosty EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011 - 19:49

OOC: Has you done all the stuffles? ouo;

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Tigerfrosty   Talking to Tigerfrosty EmptySat 24 Sep 2011 - 8:11

occ- ....crap...I havnt been keeping track. Oh yeah, I have...I think...

ic- Envypaw looked up "Well?" he asked impatently.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Tigerfrosty   Talking to Tigerfrosty EmptySat 24 Sep 2011 - 9:14

ooc-No,he hasn't.... I thiink

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Tigerfrosty   Talking to Tigerfrosty EmptySat 24 Sep 2011 - 10:59

Occ- XD I think all he needs is gathering. Yeah that's all. So he hasn't...but he's done everything else. Since he's a loner, I don't think going to gathering maters, so he done :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Tigerfrosty   Talking to Tigerfrosty Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking to Tigerfrosty
Page 1 of 1