Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y   Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Sep 2011 - 17:44

Snakebite's head whipped to the side as he felt the blood flow down his eye. He looked at his brother with his one blue eye and let out a sigh of relief. "At least I didn't have to do it myself",he whispered. He tried to open his eye but saw only black. He took one last look and turned around and bounded away.

OOC: lol thar XD

Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y - Page 2 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y   Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Sep 2011 - 10:00

Occ- nuuuu come back I wanna do ny exit D:<

Envypaw got up, panting heavily. He watched his brother run away but before he was out of ear shot, he said something that hasn't been said since their kithood. "I love you, brother." He called, his voice getting quieter as Snakebite bounded away. He turned around and begen to walk "It had to be done at some point."

Occ- there now we done :3
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y   Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Sep 2011 - 14:13

Snakebite didn't look back, willing himself not to. He ran faster to camp, saltiness mixing with the blood over his eyes.

Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y - Page 2 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y   Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2