Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y Empty
PostSubject: Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y   Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:30 am

Envypaw followed Snakebite to the edge of Thunderclan terirotory. He had just been exiled from Skyclan but he couldnt be happyer, he had a new plan. Without a clan, a leader he could attack cats without worrie about Stonestar, he could kill without cares. He would live outside Skyclan teritory, make it his teritory. This was perfect. He turned to his brother and waited for him to speak.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y   Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:36 pm

Snakebite bowed his head,"I'm sorry brother". He looked out to the disteance,"may StarClan light your payth, and my Dark Forest never turn you away, for me and it is all you seem to have".

Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y   Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:09 am

Envypaw's eyes were full of hurt, the emotions inside him were towering. He was sad, hurt, happy, it was so confusing. "When your clanmates die at the claw of dark forest, you have Stonestar to blame.' He mewed evenly. "I will make teritoey just beond Skyclans, there I will plan who will die next." He flexed his claws "And when they are all dead, what then, brother, what then?"

Occ- let's make this topic last .4.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y   Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:46 pm

He looked at him and sighed,"SkyClan will try to live on in this cruel world. No matter how many changes we will always rise up to the occasion". He looked into his green eyes," We will not be weak though".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y   Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:50 pm

"With the leader you have, you will always be weak." He reaplyed, sitting down "So who would you like me to kill first?" He asked, grinning. "Want me to take one of Stonestars lives...or kill Brightstorm...what about finish what I started with Sootshadow, hmmm?" He taunted "Now that I'm free of a clan, there's no holding back."
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y   Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:59 pm

"Leave out kin alone, Brightstorm was our fathers aunt and Stonestar was like a brother to.." he gulped, "snakefire".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y   Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:05 pm

Envypaw blincked "Snakefire!" He hissed "I though you didn't want anything to do with your family!" He stoped his paw on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y   Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:08 pm

He hissed,"They are who we are, it's the reason were here".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y   Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:14 pm

Envypaw eyes turned into a cute kittens "Oh wow I'm so gratefull." He said in his high kit voice. His eyes turned cold again and narrowed at his brother "I can't belive I'm related to you."

Occ- you go mels blood and I got bumbles XD fail
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y   Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:18 pm

Snakebite just laughed, "You're not able to choose your family, that's something I've realized I can't forget". As he said that the teal eye turned a slighter shade of purple.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y   Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:35 pm

"You don't understand how much you and mom are alike, do you." He chuckled, flicking his large ear. I guess Envy didn't see it either. "Even more than I am like father." He taunted.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y   Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:38 pm

Snakebite smiled,"I really think I don't care".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y   Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:42 pm

Envypaw shrugged, he didn't care enough to drag that topic on. "Ok well...anything else you would like to say?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y   Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:44 pm

"Just stay safe, and learn to forgive an forget",he flashed a smile and he felt great. The burden was taken of his him.

OOC: can you like claw out his teal eye? XD like" YOU DON DESERVE DAD'S EYE" or something XD

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y   Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:53 am

Occ- *gasp* you stole my next life idea...only envys clawing it out not a raven. This will kinda ruin his exit but sure, just make sure I get to do my exit.

Ic- Envypaws eyes flashed as he saw Bumblepaws eye color in Snakebites eye. His muzzle wrinkled in a bare as his teeth begen to show. A growled formed in his mouth. "You..don't deserve...anything from father." He growed as his claws unsheathed "His pelt, his blood...or his eyes!" He hisses, rearing up and slashing Snakebite across the eye that showed his fathers color. This was the first time he had hurt his brother.....phisicly, and he was stunded. The soft green eyes of Dragonsoul fourmed where his cold ones should be. He slammed to the ground, pantting heavily as Snakebites wound welted blood. He couldn't tell if the eye was gone or not...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y   Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y Empty

Back to top Go down

Last goodbyes (Me and Snake) O-N-L-Y
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next