Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Name that song!

Go down 
+14
Darkfang
Cherry
Sun
Ebby
Domo
Sleepy
Frosty
Stormclaw
Darky
Bloo
Mossy
Feath ❤️
Pinely-san
Honey Badger
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

Name that song! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name that song!   Name that song! - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Sep 2011 - 17:54

Dynamite- Taio Cruz

"I'm feeling like I'm famous, The talk of the town. They say I've gone mad Yeah I've gone mad. But they don't know what I know
Cause when the sun goes down someone's talking back Yeah They're talking back."

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7408

PostSubject: Re: Name that song!   Name that song! - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011 - 3:16

Talking to the moon- Bruno Mars

"My blood is burning It starts to shout Desire is coming It breaks out loud Lust is in cages Till storm breaks loose Just have to make it With someone I choose The night is calling I have to go The wolf is hungry He runs the show He's licking his lips He's ready to win On the hunt tonight For love at first sting"

Name that song! - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Name that song!   Name that song! - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011 - 6:00

Rock Me Like A Hurricane Lyrics - Scorpions

So scared of breaking it, that you won't let it bend. And I wrote 200 letters, I will never send. Sometimes these cuts are deeper than they seem, you'd rather cover up, I'd rather let them bleed... *CHORUS :D*

Name that song! - Page 2 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Name that song!   Name that song! - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011 - 10:08

Misery by Maroon 5 I think

"The secret side of me I never let you see I keep it caged but I can't control it. But stay away from me the beast is ugly, I feel the rage and I can't control it."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Name that song!   Name that song! - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011 - 11:20

Monster by Skillet. Either that or Animal by Three Days Grace B]

"There is definitely something wrong! Will they scream? Will they cry? Will they beg as they die or accept that this is the end?"

Name that song! - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Domo

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: Name that song!   Name that song! - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 19:20

Can I join? .3.

Alesana - The Murderer :D

" 'Do you believe in God?' Written on the bullet! Say yes to pull the trigger. 'Do you believe in God?' Written on the bullet! And Cassie pulled the trigger."

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Name that song!   Name that song! - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 19:34

Cassie - Flyleaf... That's easy.

This should be too. o3o

"Baby I have no story to be told, but I've heard one on you and I'm gonna make your head burn. Think of me in the depths of your despair. Make a home down there 'cause my sure won't be shared."

Name that song! - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Name that song! - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Name that song!   Name that song! - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 19:42

Rolling in the Deep- Adele

And I come to give you more and I will never give you less You will hear it in the street or you can read it in the press,
Do you really wanna know what's next? Let's go! See the way we on and we all up in the race and you know We gotta go, don't try to keep up with the pace We struggling and hustling and sending it and getting it

Last edited by Jelly on Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 19:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Name that song!   Name that song! - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011 - 19:44

HAHAHAHAAA I guessed it right.. i'm like: Is it rolling in the deep..? .3. *looks on google*

... YUS! 8D

Adele - Rolling in the Deep!!! :EWDA Vdg rjtvjrl

"I can’t take it, take it, take no more. Never felt like, felt like this before. Come on get me, get me on the floor. DJ what you, what you waiting for?...

*skips some lines*

Watch me move, when I lose, when I lose it hard.
Get you off with the touch dancing in the dark."

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Name that song! - Page 2 N6a5zHfName that song! - Page 2 IMrnxD6Name that song! - Page 2 GMXQgOOName that song! - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Name that song! - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Name that song!   Name that song! - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011 - 14:00

Ebz -Yea, I knew it was gonna be easy. ,3,

Britney Spears - Till the world ends

" Can you hear me, can you feel me in your arms? Holding my last breath! Safe inside myself, are all my thoughts of you..."

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Name that song!   Name that song! - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011 - 10:07

My Last Breath by Evanescence

"Na na na na nana, na na na na nana, na na na na nana, na na na na nana, na na na na nana..." Guess it, I dare you. =p (Just try your best on guessing it, and btw google doesn't work for this song. =p)

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Name that song!   Name that song! - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011 - 10:50

Na Na Na by MCR? I'm listening to something like it right now XD

"Love hurts wether it's right or wrong, can't stop, cause I'm having too much fun"

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Name that song! - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Name that song!   Name that song! - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011 - 11:02

What the Hell by Avril Lavigne

No, that wasn't the song I did, it was Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin' by Journey

"When the lights go down in the city and the sun shines on the bay. Ooh I want to be there in my city, oh oh. Oh, oh, oh oh"

Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: Name that song!   Name that song! - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011 - 13:06

Lights by Journey! :D I love you, Badger!

The art of suicide
Nightgowns and hair
Curls flying every which where
The pain too pure to hide
Bridges of Sighs
Meant to conceal lover's lies
Under the arches
Of moonlight and sky
Suddenly easy
To contemplate why
Why...

Why live a life
That's painted with pity
And sadness and strife
Why dream a dream
That's tainted with trouble
And less than it seems
Why bother bothering
Just for a poem
Or another sad song to sing
Why live a life
Why live a life

(This only shows how f*cked up I am. :P)

Name that song! - Page 2 Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Name that song!   Name that song! - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011 - 14:05

Art of suicide - Emilie Autumn

"Every room mate kept awake, by every sigh and scream we make. All the feelings that I get, But I still don't miss you yet!"

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name that song!   Name that song! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Name that song!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next