Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Song(s) That Never End(s)

Go down 
+6
Titanium
Harlem
Maple
Squirrelnose
RainyHeart
Dingorok
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

The Song(s) That Never End(s) Empty
PostSubject: The Song(s) That Never End(s)   The Song(s) That Never End(s) EmptyFri 1 Dec 2017 - 23:26

Post the last song you've listened to, post a song that got stuck in your head, or post your favorite/ least favorite song (or a song you like/ don't like). Keep the thread going if possible! Don't post twice in a row, please, but feel free to keep posting as long as someone else is in between your posts.

You'll rack up posts in no time, if you're aiming for being a top poster or something. Big Grin

I'll start!

A song that got stuck in my head: The Chainsmokers - All We Know ft. Phoebe Ryan . Whistle

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

The Song(s) That Never End(s) Y7g3q6fuThe Song(s) That Never End(s) Russian-blue-catThe Song(s) That Never End(s) Shutterstock_138013388-300x300The Song(s) That Never End(s) Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: The Song(s) That Never End(s)   The Song(s) That Never End(s) EmptySat 2 Dec 2017 - 0:57

One of my favorite songs of all time: Shelter - Porter Robinson & Madeon

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: The Song(s) That Never End(s)   The Song(s) That Never End(s) EmptySat 2 Dec 2017 - 4:48

Can I put two?

Song stuck in my head: Music of the Night - Phantom of the Opera

Another song stuck in my head: Whatever it Takes - Imagine Dragons

The Song(s) That Never End(s) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: The Song(s) That Never End(s)   The Song(s) That Never End(s) EmptySat 2 Dec 2017 - 6:19

All of the songs I've been listening to as of late can't be posted here because of foul language, so instead I'll give you this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPAbx5kgCJo

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit

PostSubject: Re: The Song(s) That Never End(s)   The Song(s) That Never End(s) EmptySat 2 Dec 2017 - 12:41

@Rainyheart- That was really good! It really seems like a beat that would get stuck in my head if I listened to it enough.

@Squirrelnose- Sure, feel free to post more than one at a time if desired.   Regular  I haven't watched Phantom of the Opera, but it's a classic, for sure. I used to not like Imagine Dragons, but recently as of last year, I started liking them. Maybe it's due to increased exposure.

@Maple- Ah, I haven't watched Moana yet. I guess that's on my wishlist to watch sometime in the future.

Thanks everyone for sharing! Feel free to continue posting if you have more songs to share! Singing

Another song that got stuck in my head: Sunset Lovers (Petit Biscuit) .
Bonus- a really good animation meme based on this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvJaHJpz-p4

The Song(s) That Never End(s) Y7g3q6fuThe Song(s) That Never End(s) Russian-blue-catThe Song(s) That Never End(s) Shutterstock_138013388-300x300The Song(s) That Never End(s) Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: The Song(s) That Never End(s)   The Song(s) That Never End(s) EmptySat 2 Dec 2017 - 13:04

i guess i'll be the only one sharing musical show tunes.

song stuck in my head: in the bedroom down the hall - dear evan hansen cut song

my favorite song of all time: the pitiful children - be more chill soundtrack

actually my favorite song of all time has a tie and this is the other one: good for you - dear evan hansen soundtrack

the saddest song i've ever heard: the tree on the hill - the lightning thief soundtrack

@ squirrelnose - phantom of the opera is amazing.

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: The Song(s) That Never End(s)   The Song(s) That Never End(s) EmptySat 2 Dec 2017 - 13:48

favourite song(s) -
royals - lorde
runaway - Ed sheeran
take me to church - hozier
jubel - kinglande
emperor's new clothes - panic! at the disco
lovers on the sun - david guetta
the highwayman - johnny cash

and many more....

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: The Song(s) That Never End(s)   The Song(s) That Never End(s) EmptySat 2 Dec 2017 - 14:38

I love Christmas, and Pentatonix: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UqItlHUSN-4

Also, here's a song my brother made: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PEGJn9XvLSk

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: The Song(s) That Never End(s)   The Song(s) That Never End(s) EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 17:08

One of my currently most well-liked songs is this one; a lovely anime song played on the piano: Yuri on Ice OST, played by Theishter.

Great songs, everyone! Laughing

Last edited by Dingorok on Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 17:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: The Song(s) That Never End(s)   The Song(s) That Never End(s) EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 17:14

another one stuck in my head

shark - oh wonder

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: The Song(s) That Never End(s)   The Song(s) That Never End(s) EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 17:28

@Harlem- Haha, I just started to listen to Dear Evan Hansen songs due to their animatics. Very nice. Yes

I've never heard of The Pitiful Children, but your fave song sounds great! The modern musical scene is amazing.

@Ash- I gave your brother's song a thumbs up; it's a good remix of a classic meme! Also, the Christmas song is very nicely modernized.

@Titanium- Very pensive, but I could see it being used in a cool music video.  Cool

The last song I just heard, and a lovely one at that: Tokyo Ghoul's Unravel (Acoustic), played by Theishter.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: The Song(s) That Never End(s)   The Song(s) That Never End(s) EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 19:06

Um... I like Greenday... and Led Zepplin... and Pink Floyd... and Nirvana...

I'm too lazy to go pull up a link sorry cx

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: The Song(s) That Never End(s)   The Song(s) That Never End(s) EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 19:12

@Maple- Lol Ghost It's okay. Those are classic!

The last song I heard: History Maker (Dean Fujioka, Opening song of Yuri!!! On Ice). It's a wonderful animated music video if you have time to watch it. Cheers Ghost

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: The Song(s) That Never End(s)   The Song(s) That Never End(s) EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 19:14

ICEY OST 10 Clock Tower

click -- loop -- bliss

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: The Song(s) That Never End(s)   The Song(s) That Never End(s) EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 19:17

the last song i listened to: disappear - dear evan hansen soundtrack

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Song(s) That Never End(s)   The Song(s) That Never End(s) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Song(s) That Never End(s)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next