Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Click here to see something awesome. :3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ninja Nyanstarrr

Ninja Nyanstarrr

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit
Number of posts : 99

Click here to see something awesome. :3 Empty
PostSubject: Click here to see something awesome. :3   Click here to see something awesome. :3 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011 - 9:01

BAM! Pokemon Universe Ad Topic! Ok, so the site has definitely grown since my last ad topic. We now have 4 total registered users. We've still got all the cool stuff. Here's the link.

http://pokemon-universe.forumotion.com/

Ok, we're still looking for Admins, Elite 4 and Gym Leaders, and i'm appointing them now. For an admin rank, please give me some kind of believable proof, wether it be a site you own, or another member's honest opinion, that you are a good choice for an admin position. I'm only giving out 4 admin ranks.
Anyone after can try for Moderator. I might appopint new admins later on if the site is super succesful.

Oh and PLEASE claim your pokemon character before creating your trainer profile. Preffered it be right after you register, because once you have an approved pokemon character, you can RP and participate in contests and activities and fun things like that.

NINJA NYAN CAT!!!
Click here to see something awesome. :3 NinjaNyanCat-1
I made it myself. :meow:

OMGNUUFRKINWAI! Check this out! Dawnie has a spoiler! Go on and click...
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://warriorsprophecies.webs.com/

Click here to see something awesome. :3
Page 1 of 1