Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])

Go down 
+2
Mossy
Karkitty
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Karkitty

Karkitty

Clan/Rank : Former Thunder Clan Apprentice/Current ThunderClan Warrior/Queen
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1646

Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:17 pm

She was in shock, she stumbled backwards. "I won't hurt you. I could never kill a kit."

Help Mah Owls
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:25 pm

"sure,I heard you say that before,"he meowed,"before I heard you talking about hurting my father!"he added with a hiss,"and think about when I'm all grown up,you can hurt me and kill me then!"he growled

Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 2 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Karkitty

Karkitty

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:28 pm

"Why wait? If you want a fight, I'll give you one!" she growled, looking up with her eyes filled with the fire of rage.

OOC:Sand should come now. We still buds?

Help Mah Owls
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:30 pm

OOC:kk

Darkkit crouched low and snarled in defiance

Sandnose apperedbatween the two cats,"stop this at once!"the stary cat demanded

Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 2 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Karkitty

Karkitty

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:53 pm

"S....Sandnose?" she mewed. "SANDNOSE!!"

Help Mah Owls
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Clan/Rank : [N]: Rouge tom and former TC Warrior | [S]: Skyclan kit
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 865

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:39 pm

Nightecho came running into the clearing he had been following Darkkit's scent when he heard the hissing and started to worry, he calmed down when he saw the stary form of Sandnose.

Karkitty

Karkitty

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:36 pm

"W...why are you here?" she mewed

Help Mah Owls
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:40 pm

"I'm here because my naughty son snuck off so I followed his scent and it led me here." Nightecho meowed as he padded up to them.

Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:55 am

He growled.No stupid starry cat could make him stop."Get out of here,traitor."he snarled.

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:07 am

Nightecho quickly grabbed Manypaw by her scruff and swatted his face with a sheathed paw, "You really need to learn to respet StarClan more." He meowed as he let him go, "And if you ever go after my son again I'll claw your face off, K." He meowed, only meening what he had said to a certan extent.

Last edited by Nightecho on Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:09 pm

*Him *His

The striped tom hissed "I don't care,they're dead.Not real cat's anymore.The try to makee us believ things,but if they cared enough,we wouldn't have to defend borders."

He slashed the Nightecho's muzzle multiple time with unsheathed claws.

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:14 pm

OOC: Oops, my bad.

"You little Brat!" Nightecho groweled as he grabbed Manypaw by the scruff and held him down, "I ought to drag you back to Deadstar right now. Now let's see compleatly disregarding what a Warrior of StarClan told you not to do and going after a kit, that ought to at least have you looking over the Elders for a moon, mabey Deadstar will even delay your warrior cerimony or have everyone treat you like a kit and not let you leave the camp, it just depends on what kind of mood he's in when I drag you back to camp, but if you promise to act good I'll let you go and Deadstar won't hear anything about this little incident." Nightecho hissed through Manypaw's scruff.

Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:27 pm

"I was bringing him into the clearing. Mous-brain!"
"You're a rouge,and so is that kit. Why should I let you stay here?"He hissed. "And you broke Dappleferns heart."
He flipped over,crushing Nightecho.Manypaw twisted his head around and bit into Nightecho's shoulder.

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:49 pm

OOC: Why does Manypaw remind me of Cloudpaw?

IC: "I've had just about enough of you, you dissrepectful, arrogant little brat!" Hissed Nightecho as he quickly rolled, pulling Manypaw onto his side then he got up and ran towards a tree and slammed Manypaw's head into it, knocking him unconcious, "l tried to be nice." He meowed as he padded over to Darkkit and sat down.

Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:54 pm

OOC-WTF.DUDE You can't just go and slam his head into a tree,he's barely nine moons old,let alone eight.That could KILL himSo you didn't.

ic:Manypaw moved out of the way before Nightecho slammed him into the tree.

ooc-Maybe because,he doesn't listen,is inedpendent,and doesn't believe in Starclan?

PostSubject: Re: Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])   Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join]) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessions. (Well, I want Night[Both], Dead, Hope, Darkkit. [But anyone can join])
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next