Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It Is Time (*Join Dead* no one else) Death Topic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

It Is Time (*Join Dead* no one else) Death Topic Empty
PostSubject: It Is Time (*Join Dead* no one else) Death Topic   It Is Time (*Join Dead* no one else) Death Topic EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011 - 16:43

Sunset slashed at the dark cat's muzzle, drawing blood and leaving a deep gouge mark. It all started when she went to sleep earlier in the night, having a dream of many cats surrounding her.
it is time!
they all whispered, over and over again.
it is time for the sun to join the stars!
"No!" she had screeched.
"Leave me alone!"
She had woken up, fleeing the den, accidently waking all of the cats inside. She fled the camp, losing herself in the endless night with dark trees around her like the cats in her dream, all whispering to her,
it is time! it is time!
She continued running, afraid to stop until she saw something that stopped more than her legs, but her heart too. The black cat who haunted her dreams and tried to kill her stood before her. He was unbelievably real, laughing in his cruel, evil way.
"So nice of you to join me in my stroll, Sunset. It has been long. But now those weakling StarClan cats have abandoned you, and it is time for you to end. But I offer you the chance of living. Once more I ask you- join me. Become second in command of all there is."

"You couldn't give me a rat, Deathheart!"
She hissed back, unsheathing her claws.

"Fine then, have it your way. It's alright though,
for I will thoroughly enjoy killing you, watching you take your last, dying breath under my claws!"
He, too, unsheathed his claws and the large tom lunged, scraping his claws on her nose, blood spurting in every which way. She struck back, utilizing the moment to grapple onto his arm as he pulled back, and he dug his teeth into her shoulder. As the cats clashed in a flurry of hissing and spitting that echoed throughout the forest, they continued to claw and bite and scratch and tackle until Deathheart had her pinned to the ground, and that's where we join them now.
"Die!"
Screeched Deathheart, repeatingly slashing her across the face. She hissed back, her hind lags bunching under the tom. She kicked with all her might, sending him back against a tree. Once more, they leapt at eachother, meeting claws in front of the moon. Their shadows danced as each struck a blow, never seeming to be tired. Claws from behind grappled at Sunset as the followers of Deathheart soon realized that he was failing on his own. More and more claws scratched and clawed until she fell onto the ground before them. And they cleared, waiting for their truely evil leader to strike the final blow.

Deatheart laughed, a devious laugh that should have never been heard.
"Well look what we have here! It looks like Sunkit has fallen!"
He jeered, and all of the others smirked.
She tried to retort to him, but blood came out instead of words.
"No need to say anything. It is time."
With those last words, he drew his claws over her throat and Sunset was dead.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
It Is Time (*Join Dead* no one else) Death Topic 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Bluefur loves Cookies!

Bluefur loves Cookies!

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan warrior
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 594

PostSubject: Re: It Is Time (*Join Dead* no one else) Death Topic   It Is Time (*Join Dead* no one else) Death Topic EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011 - 16:49

Awwww.

Fourth life:Lionfur of Windclan It Is Time (*Join Dead* no one else) Death Topic !!River%20Lion%20Female
Fifth life:Firetail of Skyclan It Is Time (*Join Dead* no one else) Death Topic Rustbucket-Firetail-FlamingSpits+Face
It Is Time (*Join Dead* no one else) Death Topic Whatcolor_isblueIt Is Time (*Join Dead* no one else) Death Topic Whatcolor_isgreen
It Is Time (*Join Dead* no one else) Death Topic Whatcolor_isblackIt Is Time (*Join Dead* no one else) Death Topic Whatcolor_iswhite
It Is Time (*Join Dead* no one else) Death Topic Whatcolor_isred
My theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjSG6z_13-Q Can't Be Tamed Miley Cyrus
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: It Is Time (*Join Dead* no one else) Death Topic   It Is Time (*Join Dead* no one else) Death Topic EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011 - 17:00

Deadfrost had been strolling the border of WindClan, searching for their lovely leader, Featherstar, the cat whom he loved. He took a sniff of fresh blowing air, then scented a metallic tinge in the air. Blood..? He veered into a tightly-packed throng of bushes and steered towards the horrible stench. He found his legs urging him faster, and soon, he was running, his gray paws a blur beneath him. He lost his footing and fell onto his face, and tumbling down a tiny ridge. Dust flew everywhere, and he blinked his eyes open, dazed.
What he saw was probably the most horrendous scene ever.
Blood was scattered in droplets and small puddles everywhere, and in the midst of it all, there, in the middle, lay his breathless sister; and on top, the cat whom he hated so much.
His heat iced over with horror.
"Y-you..."
He dragged himself upward. "You killed Sunset. You killed my sister."
Deadfrost's words were low, and his face pointed downward.

It Is Time (*Join Dead* no one else) Death Topic I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: It Is Time (*Join Dead* no one else) Death Topic   It Is Time (*Join Dead* no one else) Death Topic EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011 - 17:19

"And I'm about to kill you, too!"
He hissed, lunging like he first did with Sunset, his first piece of prey. Blood splattered everywhere, joining the puddles of blood around already.

It Is Time (*Join Dead* no one else) Death Topic 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: It Is Time (*Join Dead* no one else) Death Topic   It Is Time (*Join Dead* no one else) Death Topic EmptySat 16 Apr 2011 - 4:31

Deadfrost felt icy claws sink into his skin. But they weren't the pain of the physical world, no. But the pain of the thought that his last family member was gone. So Deadfrost gave a screech, and his head shot forward, and he bit into the cat's neck. Whether Deathheart was going to fight back or not, get his minions to tackle Deadfrost, he would not let go. Go back to the crowfood-paradise you belong in! The thought lashed out like a strong wind.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: It Is Time (*Join Dead* no one else) Death Topic   It Is Time (*Join Dead* no one else) Death Topic EmptySat 16 Apr 2011 - 6:53

Deathheart hissed back.
Brave one, this is. Brave like Sunset. It must run in the family.
He slashed at his side, repeatedly clawing and catching skin between his claws as he left deep gouge marks. But he was tired, wary from his previous battle. He was also bleeding, leaving puddles of the crimson stuff.

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: It Is Time (*Join Dead* no one else) Death Topic   It Is Time (*Join Dead* no one else) Death Topic EmptySun 17 Apr 2011 - 12:24

"You'll fade away under my watch!" He spat, and drove his teeth harder into the black cat's throat.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: It Is Time (*Join Dead* no one else) Death Topic   It Is Time (*Join Dead* no one else) Death Topic EmptyWed 20 Apr 2011 - 16:52

He screeched in fury and pain.
"Attack! Attcak, you lowly cowards!"
He spat at the other cats who helped him kill the first. Though, they had fled when they saw Deathheart failing harder than they could fix. His screams of pain echoed throughout, slowly dying as he bled to death. His strength left him, and he was only a silent body, neither breathing nor moving. Deathheart had died.

OOC: Noa bring my body to camp

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: It Is Time (*Join Dead* no one else) Death Topic   It Is Time (*Join Dead* no one else) Death Topic EmptyThu 21 Apr 2011 - 4:30

The ThunderClan tom leaped off of the shadowy black body and ran over to his sister's. He just blinked once, then picked her up by the scruff. He began dragging her carefully to camp. Goodbye, last family member.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Is Time (*Join Dead* no one else) Death Topic   It Is Time (*Join Dead* no one else) Death Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

It Is Time (*Join Dead* no one else) Death Topic
Page 1 of 1