Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Come here Greystream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

Come here Greystream Empty
PostSubject: Come here Greystream   Come here Greystream EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009 - 14:46

Darkpaw sat in the center of the camp, washing the matted fur from her pelt.
She spotted Greystream on the far side of the clearing, eating a freshly caught shrew.
She padded over to the grey warrior
. "Hey Greystream," She meowed. "I was wondering if you want to come hunting with me. The Fresh-kill pile is getting low and it need's to be restocked."

Come here Greystream Chisweethomeicon_19Come here Greystream Chisweethomeicon_22Come here Greystream Chisweethomeicon_17Come here Greystream Chisweethomeicon_14Come here Greystream Chisweethomeicon_20Come here Greystream Chisweethomeicon_24Come here Greystream Chisweethomeicon_1-1Come here Greystream Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Come here Greystream   Come here Greystream EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009 - 17:20

"Love to." He meowed simply as he finished his shrew. He stood up and streched quickly. "Things have been pretty calm lately." He meowed as he gave his attention to Darkpaw. "So, where would you like to hunt?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Come here Greystream   Come here Greystream EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009 - 17:10

OOC: Mind if I join you?

"Can I come?" Lightningpaw asked, having overheard Greystream and Darkpaw.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Come here Greystream   Come here Greystream EmptySat 28 Nov 2009 - 16:44

OOC: It's Darkpaw's choice, she made the topic. We'll wait a little while for her to go on.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: Come here Greystream   Come here Greystream EmptyWed 2 Dec 2009 - 17:33

OOC: I made a hunt topic in ThunderClan terretory
IC: "Sure, Lightningpaw." Darkpaw mewed. Lets go!"

Come here Greystream Chisweethomeicon_19Come here Greystream Chisweethomeicon_22Come here Greystream Chisweethomeicon_17Come here Greystream Chisweethomeicon_14Come here Greystream Chisweethomeicon_20Come here Greystream Chisweethomeicon_24Come here Greystream Chisweethomeicon_1-1Come here Greystream Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come here Greystream   Come here Greystream Empty

Back to top Go down

Come here Greystream
Page 1 of 1