Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Do herbs mask the smell of death?

Go down 
+5
Ebby
Reaper King
not fish
Cherry
Icee
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

Do herbs mask the smell of death? Empty
PostSubject: Do herbs mask the smell of death?   Do herbs mask the smell of death? EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011 - 16:47

OOC: This is after Panther and his siblings have fallen asleep in Exploration for the little ones.

IC: Icewhisker sat in den, having listened to his family play for a little longer. The noise died down, so he guess they were sent to bed. Fore some reason, he felt something was wrong. Did it seem darker? And was it more chilly? He shook the thoughts from his head and pawed at some marigold in front of him.

Do herbs mask the smell of death? N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Icee~Pantherkit on Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 12:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: Do herbs mask the smell of death?   Do herbs mask the smell of death? EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011 - 18:04

Firepaw stood up and quietly, oh so quietly, padded over to the medicine den. It is time, she thought triumphantly. Time to kill.

Do herbs mask the smell of death? Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Do herbs mask the smell of death?   Do herbs mask the smell of death? EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 8:26

The large tom felt as though someone were coming to his den, but he heard nothing, so he ignore it and went back to play with the marigold. It was so nice earlier...why is it so...cold now? Is StarClan warning us? he wondered.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Do herbs mask the smell of death?   Do herbs mask the smell of death? EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 8:41

A light mist flowed around the WindClan camp, along with the presence of a soul. The cat invisible to all but his daughter. His silver eyes held a monstrous, wild gleam, and he tapped Firepaw's shoulder with his tail. "Make this quiet; Featherstar sleeps lightly."

Do herbs mask the smell of death? I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Cherry

Cherry

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Do herbs mask the smell of death?   Do herbs mask the smell of death? EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 15:16

Firepaw nodded to the ghostly figure of her father, and slunk farther into the den.

OOC: How do you want this to play out, Ice? Like, does Fire just kill him, or does something happen between his death and now?

deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Do herbs mask the smell of death?   Do herbs mask the smell of death? EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 15:31

Icewhisker looked back, after hearing a small sound.

"Firepaw? What are you doing here?" he asked his sister, clueless about what she was going to do.

Back in the nursery, Pantherkit was sturring in his sleep. He woke up with a jolt, only to feel a cool breeze blow into the warm nursery. He saw his sisters asleep beside him, so he decided not to wake them. He padded out into the chilly air, surprised by the sudden change in the weather. Hm...maybe I should ask Icewhisker about that... he thought as he started heading to the medicine cat den.

OOC: I'll PM you what will happen I guess.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Do herbs mask the smell of death?   Do herbs mask the smell of death? EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 15:51

OOC: Got it.

IC: Firepaw's eyes gleamed in the darkness. She prowled closer, a snarl rising in her throat, and she leapt for him, unsheathed claws slicing through the air like quicksilver.

deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Do herbs mask the smell of death?   Do herbs mask the smell of death? EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 16:04

"What the-" His eyes widened as Firepaw lunged at him. Quickly, he rolled, dogding her attack.

"Why did you choose now! Why didn't you kill me before things started to get better!" he hissed, his eyes narrowing.

Pantherkit poked his head into the den just as Icewhisker hissed the words. He didn't move, staring at Icewhisker with wide eyes. Only then did he see his new friend, Firepaw, in the den with him. Is he talking to her? No that can't be...Firepaw's nice...

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Do herbs mask the smell of death?   Do herbs mask the smell of death? EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 16:10

Fallensoul entered Icewhisker's mind, spitting, "You are foolish! You chose to follow StarClan, and this is your price." His cold laughter echoed through the air.

Do herbs mask the smell of death? I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Cherry

Cherry

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Do herbs mask the smell of death?   Do herbs mask the smell of death? EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 16:24

Firepaw didn't notice Pantherkit, as she launched herself at Icewhisker again, this time, raking her claws down his flank. "This is for Father!" she hissed.

deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Do herbs mask the smell of death?   Do herbs mask the smell of death? EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 16:28

"It wasn't my fault! If you want to blame anyone blame the badger, or Fallensoul himself!" he growled, on let out a short wail as she clawed him. He didn't notice Pantherkit yet either. He unsheathed his claws, and swiped his paw at her muzzle in defense.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Do herbs mask the smell of death?   Do herbs mask the smell of death? EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 16:42

Firepaw lurched backwards, a paw over her snout, which now had several bleeding clawmarks in it. She closed her eyes, and wiped the blood off her nose. Her eyes flashed open when her said to blame Fallensoul. "How dare you?!" she hissed, enraged, as she slashed at his muzzle, again and again, trying to at least take one of his eyes out. "If that one was for Fallensoul," she continued, refering to the slashmarks on his flank, "this one must be for Sparklepaw. 'I can't save her, It's too late,'" she mocked. "You're a medicine cat, and you let one of your Clanmates, no, two of them, die without lifting a toe to help them! You're no medicine cat. You're just a coward who hides behind StarClan, hoping your precious "Warrior Ancestors" will save you. They can't do anymore for you than you could do for Fallensoul and Sparklepaw. They have already abandoned you."

deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Do herbs mask the smell of death?   Do herbs mask the smell of death? EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 17:11

Icewhisker hissed at her, and jumped back, knocking over some of his herbs. He shook his head, flinging blood across the den.

"I did my best! Fallensoul's spine was broken! No cat could have fixed that! Sparklepaw was too far into her sickness! I didn't even know what that was! You may think I'm weak, but I just didn't have anything to live for. My own father hated me, you hate me, my other sister almost killed a cat, and my mother was part of th! She had to beg StarClan for forgivness! They barely let her in!" he spat, now know his mother's story.

Pantherkit stared in horror, looking down at some of the blood that splattered in front of him.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Do herbs mask the smell of death?   Do herbs mask the smell of death? EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 17:27

Firepaw snarled. "Puh-lease!" she spat. "That's your excuse? 'His spine was broken?' 'She was too far into her sickness?' 'You just didn't have anything to live for?' You're pathetic!" she hissed, jumping on him and raking her claws visiously down his back, opening deep cuts that started to bleed profusely.

OOC:May I suggest clawing her in the belly? If you slash deep enough, she might die of blood loss.

deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Do herbs mask the smell of death?   Do herbs mask the smell of death? EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 17:35

"His spine was broken, and she was too far into her sickness! I would have done something if that didn't happen! You don't know how much pain I've gone though! I wish Fallensoul wasn't dead either! I don't care if he wants me to die, I wish he was still alive!" he hissed, rolling on to his back, squishing Firepaw. He flipped over, making more blood fling, and stood over his sister, raking his claws down her belly.

Pantherkit wanted to say something but nothing escaped his now open mouth. Why are they hurting eachother...

"The only reason I'm still alive is because of the cat I love!" Icewhisker spat, stepping back. His fur was covered in blood, and he felt the warm liquid drip from the fresh wounds. So this is what battle feels like...

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do herbs mask the smell of death?   Do herbs mask the smell of death? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do herbs mask the smell of death?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: