Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Do herbs mask the smell of death?

Go down 
+5
Ebby
Reaper King
not fish
Cherry
Icee
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

Do herbs mask the smell of death? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do herbs mask the smell of death?   Do herbs mask the smell of death? - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011 - 8:27

"Love?" Firepaw spat incredulously. "You're a medicine cat, you're not supposed to have a mate! No wonder StarClan has abandoned you!" she hissed, clawing him in the ear.

Do herbs mask the smell of death? - Page 2 Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Do herbs mask the smell of death?   Do herbs mask the smell of death? - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011 - 8:38

"You really didn't know? It just so happens that me and Ebonyroot bring in four kits, and she's really tired. One of these four kits has ginger fur, just like you, and two of them have the same shade of blue as my eyes!" he spat, gesturing to her fur and his eyes. He swiped his bloody paw at her face again, but with less strength. He was loosing too much blood.

Pantherkit stood there, confused and scared. What is he saying? Who's Ebonyroot...Four kits...is...is he talking about me and my sisters? But why?

Do herbs mask the smell of death? - Page 2 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Do herbs mask the smell of death?   Do herbs mask the smell of death? - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011 - 8:57

Of course! Firepaw thought. Why didn't I see it before?

"Well, that just makes things even more horrible for you, doesn't it? You and Ebonyroot. After I kill you, she'll be next. And I promise, I'll make her death slow and painful, and I bet my tail you'll be watching from your precious StarClan, and you won't be able to do a thing for her. It will be torture." she snarled, and raked her claws down his flank again, but with less force. Unfortunately for her, she was losing blood, too.

deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Do herbs mask the smell of death?   Do herbs mask the smell of death? - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011 - 9:10

"You won't touch her! You won't harm my kits either. I'll make sure of that." he hissed, and lunged at her, digging his claws into her shoulders and knocking her down. Icewhisker shook his head once again, only then did he notice 2 brown dots at the entrance of his den. The medicine cat meeting...that was Pantherkit...he...he knows...and now he has to watch me die... He wanted to tell his son to run, but if he did, Firepaw would notice and try to kill him.

The small ginger tom caught Icewhisker eye. He knew the truth now...his father was a medicine cat. Was he just protecting us? he wondered. Even though every muscle inside him told him to run, he just couldn't. He stood there, watching the bloody battle, hoping it wouldn't end badly.

OOC: Any cat that wants to take Ice to StC can come and watch him battle now. Once Pan runs out, Ebz, Badge and Fea can join. I'll make a separate topic at the River later.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Do herbs mask the smell of death?   Do herbs mask the smell of death? - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011 - 9:19

Firepaw grinned. "Oh no, I won't harm your kits, Icewhisker. It's not their fault their parents are traitors to the Warrior Code!" she hissed, finally pinning him down. She bent to give him the killing bite.

deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9941

PostSubject: Re: Do herbs mask the smell of death?   Do herbs mask the smell of death? - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011 - 13:56

Raccoontail watched the end of the medicine cat, "Oh Firepaw the evil has overcome you." She sighed.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Do herbs mask the smell of death?   Do herbs mask the smell of death? - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 10:09

"And it's not my fault Fallensoul's dead!" he spat back, pushing her belly with his paws so she was flung off him. He got up quickly and stumbled back. Once he was against the wall of his den, he collapsed on the floor, his breath now quick and shallow. He noticed that Pantherkit was still there, so he signaled for him to go. The Fire will melt the Ice...it's finally over... Icewhisker felt as though a big weight was lifted off his shoulders. He let out a quick sigh as his vision started to go blurry. For a while now, he couldn't smell, since Firepaw had caught his nose, and it was now bleeding slowly. He closed his eyes, the blurriness sickening him. Goodbye Panthekit, Badgerkit, Sparrowkit, and Mothkit...goodbye WindClan...goodbye...Ebonyroot... was his finally thought before he drew his last breath, and now lay lifeless on the ground. Now joining the Clan of dead cats, Icewhisker noticed Raccoontail waiting for him.

"Raccoontail! What happened to you?" he asked, looking at the old deputy.

Pantherkit stood in horror. I have to get out of here...go somewhere where I don't have to remember this... he thought as he rushed to the nursery.

"Sisters, let's go on a little adventure...I heard about the River, and I want to see it...come on!" he whispered to them, hoping not to wake their adoptive mom.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Do herbs mask the smell of death?   Do herbs mask the smell of death? - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 10:18

Sparrowkit stirred in her sleep, lifting her head up groggily. "Mouse-brain, don't you know where the sun is? It's still dark.. she muttered, "Kits aren't supposed too-" she paused when she smelt the sharp tang on his pelt.

Do herbs mask the smell of death? - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Do herbs mask the smell of death? - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7359

PostSubject: Re: Do herbs mask the smell of death?   Do herbs mask the smell of death? - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 10:21

Badgerkit raised her head, and opened her eyes to look at her brother. "You know we shouldn't go out of camp." She whispered, flicking her tail. "But if you say we should...you are the oldest." She mewed as she got to her paws.

Do herbs mask the smell of death? - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Do herbs mask the smell of death?   Do herbs mask the smell of death? - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 10:25

"Just trust me okay? We need to go to the River." he mewed desperately. His eyes were pleading, as he looked down at the littlest of the 4. He prodded her with a paw.

"Mothkit, wake up or I'll carry you there..." he warned. He couldn't really carry her, he was only a kit himself. If he tried, he would end up dragging her.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7359

PostSubject: Re: Do herbs mask the smell of death?   Do herbs mask the smell of death? - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 10:29

"W-we are going to return...right?" She asked her brother as she looked at the sleeping body of Rabbitkit. "I like this place..." She meowed sadly, turning her eyes back to her brother.

Do herbs mask the smell of death? - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Do herbs mask the smell of death?   Do herbs mask the smell of death? - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 10:33

Something in Pantherkit's eyes told her this was a serious exception. "Of course..." she mewed, "....right?"

Do herbs mask the smell of death? - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Do herbs mask the smell of death? - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Do herbs mask the smell of death?   Do herbs mask the smell of death? - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 10:50

"Ya...we'll come back..." he lied. They could come back for visits, but he was never going to come to this camp again. It was now holding the worst memory he could ever think of. First he finds out his new friend is evil, then that his dad is actually a medicine cat, and now, his dad is dead. What a great day.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Do herbs mask the smell of death?   Do herbs mask the smell of death? - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 14:36

Mothkit woke to the sound of her siblings and the rank stench of death. "What's going on?" She asked them, her multi-colored eyes wide and tired.

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Do herbs mask the smell of death?   Do herbs mask the smell of death? - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Aug 2011 - 14:52

"Pantherkit says we have to go to the river..." Sparrowkit whispered to her small sister,... quite loudly.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do herbs mask the smell of death?   Do herbs mask the smell of death? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do herbs mask the smell of death?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next