Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flintkit's creation :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf-Will-Eat-Choo:D

Wolf-Will-Eat-Choo:D

Number of posts : 1

Flintkit's creation :D Empty
PostSubject: Flintkit's creation :D   Flintkit's creation :D EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011 - 17:13

Cat Name: Flintkit (Does it have to be a kit or can it be older?)

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Favorite Warriors Character: Whitestorm :D

Familiarity with the series: Been awhile, but I know my warriors :D

Appearance: Flintkit has a ash coloured pelt with tabby stripes down her back, her species is a mix of a snowshoe and a tabby, so she has the 'shoes' of a snowshoe. Along with the white tips of her paws, she has a white tip of her tail. Her eyes are a natural olive green with brown flecks, her nose is brown.

Personality: She is a very hyper cat, but is usually the one to sit in the shadows and wait to be told to do things, She is very respective toward her clanmates, but will speak her mind and give her opinion.

Origins:Born the only surviver in a litter of thirteen, Flintkit had to push her troubles aside and focus on surviving. She was born a rough, her mother was only with her for a short amount of time, but she tought her all she knows. Her mother passed away from a horrid leaf-bare, until Flintkit was picked up by some two-leg children who were in the forest one day. She had gotten to close, andBOOM she was a pet. However, Flintkit hated it. She longed for the outdoors, the smells and sights, instead of the white walls of a Two-leg nest. A few moons after they had gotten her, Flintkit fled when she got the chance, making sure to run far away from the two-leg nesting grounds.

---

Alright, If someone would pleasee help me I would love it!
Okay, Did I do this right?
Also, Does your cat have to start out as a kit or could it allready be apprentice / warrior age? (I would prefer warrior, but, yaknow..)
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Flintkit's creation :D   Flintkit's creation :D EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011 - 20:27

If your a rogue,apprentice age.If a clan cat kit.
You need a role-play sample,Third Person like in the books.

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Flintkit's creation :D   Flintkit's creation :D EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011 - 8:09

That's a really good start to that, Flintkit! All you need now is an RP sample, which is when you do something like..

Bluestar hurdled herself over the log, just a mouselength away from the Thunderclan intruders. When they reached the river, they hesitated, unable to swim across. Bluestar used this moment to jump onto the closest cat, the rest of her patrol swarming over the others.

--
Make it between 2-10 sentences long. Make it as detailed and nice as you can to show the best of your abilities. :D

Then I'll approve. ;D

Flintkit's creation :D Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Flintkit's creation :D   Flintkit's creation :D EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011 - 8:22

Also, you can't have a litter of thirteen. It's impossible. Try 5 at the most.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flintkit's creation :D   Flintkit's creation :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Flintkit's creation :D
Page 1 of 1