Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ham's Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ham

Number of posts : 5

Ham's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Ham's Creation   Ham's Creation EmptySat 2 Feb 2013 - 5:43

Cat Name: Tigerkit / Tigerpaw /Tigerheart

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Hollyleaf, Breezepelt, Tigerstar

Familiarity with the series: I've read every single book. Looking forward to the new books

Appearance: Small, russet she-cat with tabby stripes and cold, ice-blue eyes. Has scars on muzzle and a giant claw mark over left eye.

Personality: Cold and rude. She does not trust anyone, and is extremely bitter. She shows no mercy in battle, and is sadistic.

Origins: none

Clan: ThunderClan

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP): Tigerheart's fur bristled as she spotted the mouse as it nibbled on a root. It's back was too her, with its wiry grey fur matted with blood. She knew it was injured; she had watched it fight another mouse. Tigerheart smirked, unsheathing her claws and letting her haunches tense. She was still struggling to get used to ThunderClan prey; she was used to the pine needles and giant pine trees hiding her from her unsuspecting prey. Snarling, she leaped. The mouse tried to get away, but she slammed a paw on it's tail and sent a death bite to its neck. It died immediately, and its blood tasted sweet on her tongue. Tigerheart gripped the mouse in her jaws and turned, heading back to camp.

Last edited by ham on Sat 2 Feb 2013 - 7:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Ham's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ham's Creation   Ham's Creation EmptySat 2 Feb 2013 - 6:30

Wow! This looks really good :D

While all of this is fine, this RP does take place before the books. I'll approve it, so everything in this creation can be kept, but she can't be the kin of Tigerheart. Well, the Tigerheart from the books. If you have some unrelated NPC parent named Tigerheart that's fine too cx

Anyways, you're free to roleplay now. Welcome to WCC!

Ham's Creation I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
ham

Number of posts : 5

Ham's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ham's Creation   Ham's Creation EmptySat 2 Feb 2013 - 7:30

k I edited it. and thank you :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ham's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ham's Creation   Ham's Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Ham's Creation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: ThunderClan Approved Creations-
Jump to: