Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]

Go down 
+2
not fish
Ebby
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]   Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:11 pm

"I will not debate with you who has the more tragic past... I have better things to do then feel sorry for myself, though you may do what you wish..." She said sternly and a little heartlessly, but sighed anyways. Dogs and foxes and rouges, Oh my! Ebonyroot brought her paw up mindlessly while she listened, gently rubbing the side of her face and ear, scars clear on from the badger attack ShadowClan had faced. Surely, a cat who's namesake was brought on from those couldn't mind it so much... that was aside the point however. Some of this news she was already familiar with, for she had been close with Firefly while she was still among the living.
"Perhaps it is for the best. She said quietly, though felt his pain. "The leaders should be in service to their clan, not in service to their enemies' leaders..."

Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 3 PDt1Qqd Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]   Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:17 pm

"I know.." He trailed off in a world of thoughts. First of all, he thought about the awful image of his mate's death. It made him shiver and almost sob.

Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 3 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]   Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:19 pm

Ebonyroot flicked her ear and looked the other way, stupid WindClan... "Perhaps you should spend as much time with her as you can, since you still have 8 lives to live...

Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 3 PDt1Qqd Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]   Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:27 pm

Deadstar froze. "W-what do you mean...? I haven't lost a life yet.." She can't know..

Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 3 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]   Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:45 pm

"I mean, spend one life with Featherstar and the other 8 with your clan...." Ebonyroot flicked her ear. Was he daft?

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]   Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:47 pm

The silver cat shook his head. "Oh, sorry. You had me confused.. That's an interesting idea, but it still won't be the same without her."

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]   Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:50 pm

"Do you have any better idea?" Ebonyroot went on.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]   Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:53 pm

"No..." Killing myself wouldn't be fair for ThunderClan.. But he stored the option in his mind.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]   Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:54 pm

Shadowsong silently sat down as she listened closely to the conversation between the two cats. It was obvious that it was serious, and the news that Featherstar would pass soon was still trying to sink in. Though she hadn't known the leader very well, it was still so strange that so many were dying or missing in such a short amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]   Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:08 pm

Ebonyroot shrugged softly, and looked back at Shadowsong, "Should we tell Bramblestar?"

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]   Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:44 pm

ooc-Lol.Shadow,It's the time of great death.

ic-"Maybe Starclan is trying to tell us something.With all these cat's dieing,I mean,Like the clans shouldn't be her anymore.!"she suggseted*.

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]   Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:09 pm

Deadstar's eyes burned. "No, Ebonyroot. He can find out at the next Gathering. I don't want him sticking his nose in my stuff." Deadstar was being serious. His disputed with the ShadowClan leader in the past were all too bitter.

Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]   Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:49 am

Tawnykit suddenly got a pain in her head,and the voice 'Snowclaw' echoed in her head."Who's Snowclaw?" she wondered aloud

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]   Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:00 pm

Hazelnut looked at Tawnykit.Her gaze locked in the large cat "A-a Thunderclan warrior."she studdered."Ask Deads-star.

PostSubject: Re: Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]   Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3