Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]

Go down 
+2
not fish
Ebby
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]   Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:56 am

Deadstar gave the medicine cat a quizzical look. "What do you mean?" Is another leader dying..?

Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 2 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]   Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:26 am

Tawnykit padded over to the group of cats

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]   Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:30 am

Hazelnut smiled."Another kit that was like me."she said,flicking her tail to the spotted kit that
smelled like the nursery.

Snowy

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]   Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:01 am

"Shoot" mewed the kit sadly.She thought she would get away with it,because of her size,but she forgot about how much she smelled of the nursery

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]   Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:55 am

Shadowsong stared at Ebonyroot in confusion, but she didn't say anything due to the fact that Deadstar seemed to have read her mind. She then took a quick glance towards Hazelnut and Tawnykit. "Greetings," She purred before turning back to the two cats.
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]   Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:16 pm

OOC:Shadow,can you update your family tree and put an x beside snow? She is dead
IC:Tawnykit noticed that no other cat seemed to care,and she let out a sigh of relief

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]   Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:44 pm

"StarClan has spoken to me, as well as Icewhisker I am sure of it, WindClan will soon have to move on without Feaetherstar..." Ebonyroot flicked her ear, noticing Tawnykit. "A kit?" she meowed, "What is a kit doing at Fourtrees?"

Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]   Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:52 pm

Uh oh... she thought."Ehh,No" she mewed "I was just errr... Helping out the queens in the nursery"

Last edited by Tawnykit (Snow) on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]   Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:24 pm

Deadstar's eyes stretched wide with horror. "No. No. You can't be right." His voice quivered. "I'll have no one left!" he spat, furious at this news. "You have to be lying."

Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 2 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]   Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:26 pm

"What- That doesn't even..." Ebonyroot started to talk with Tawnykit, but her attention was diverted once again by the new leader. She was unwavered, but looked at him with pity. "I'm sorry... You shouldn't have found out this way." The two of them used to be mates, ... didn't they?

Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]   Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:27 pm

He shook his head. "This can't be. StarClan can't be so cruel to me.." He stared angrily at the stars, gaze blazing with indigo fire.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]   Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:31 pm

"If it is her time, then it must be. They do this not to punish you." Ebonyroot called, "StarClan will welcome her, then she will be succeeded by your former mate's daughter."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]   Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:38 pm

OOC: I read deputy ceremonies, and it said that Heather was dep... o2o;; But Rain's already been leader.

IC: Deadstar slumped his shoulders miserably. "You don't understand what my life's been like. You have no idea what it's like to lose so much."

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]   Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:21 pm

ooc:: Jay put his foot down so now it's Fire. .3. bic::

"Excuse me?" Ebonyroot's pelt began to bristle, her voice grew a little outraged with every example she sat. "My mother has gone missing. My father died in my paws. My mentor, my denmate, left without a word. My whole life my family in SkyClan have been picked off one-by-one, and just recently my sister died in the middle of a gathering, and I let her." Tears started to come to her eyes, but she forced herself to calm down. "And I have also been told my closest friend is doomed to die soon too..." Her mind flashed a picture of Icewhisker, she frowned and tossed her head aside. "So don't tell me I have no idea what it's like...

"...You still love her, don't you?"
She had no idea the two of them were still together, you'd think something that like that would be kept on the low-down.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]   Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:28 am

OOC: Interesting. oAo Now I'll have her making fun of me at Gatherings. xD
Anyways. Time for geezer story time! >U< Prepare for teh long post.

His fur stood on end. "Yes I still love her." There was no shame in his voice, just endless fury and grief. "I always will." He sighed and closed his eyes to reflect back on his life.
He set his gaze on the sky, and began to tell a synopsis of his life, that he'd tried to hide from words for so long.

"But what you haven't heard is my story," he began. "I never knew my father; he was killed by some unknown cause and was never found; my older brother, Jaggedlines, going with him. Shortly after he went missing, my mother, Shiningpride, had me and Sunset. But on the night after we were born, a fox attacked the camp. In the paranoia and chaos, somehow, I got separated from the camp and was left out in the cold camp borders, alone in a blizzard. Moosepelt rescued me, and I returned." He paused, indicating a time lapse in the story. "When I was an apprentice, I got these hideous face scars. A few more after I was a warrior. When I was a younger warrior, my mother went missing, and Featherstar and I found a stray kit, and named him Rainkit. Rainkit was killed the following winter, by a dog.." Deadstar took a moment to recap. "Anyways, we had more kits after. But Rainstar invited Featherstar to WindClan, and she took the kits with her. Some of them died, except for a few, such as Fallensoul..." He refrained from saying, the evil kit. "...Anyhow. One day, Sunset was killed by a rogue." Deadstar's voice wavered here. "And days after, Moosepelt was killed in a storm, and Firefly, leaving Silversoul in ThunderClan, left for WindClan.. She'd been my mate since I was angry at Featherstar, but she'd revealed that she had another mate." He paused again, indicating another short time lapse.

"I fell in love with Featherstar again after, and it wasn't too long before Leopardheart and Goldenstar vanished, and I became leader. And now," he almost whispered the last part, "You give me this news."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]   Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ohai it's Deadsturrr. [Everyone Join and Embrase the Deadstar-y-ness. :D]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: