Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Strolling in the Moonlight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

Strolling in the Moonlight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strolling in the Moonlight   Strolling in the Moonlight - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Aug 2011 - 18:07

"Thanks...well, that's what I heard. I hope so too..." he meowed, looking down. Firefly and Raccoontail weren't bad cats. He had never seen them do anything wrong, or something that would make him think of them as part of the Dark Forest.

"What about you? Who has passed on in your Clan?" he asked, remembering her mention something about that.

Strolling in the Moonlight - Page 2 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Strolling in the Moonlight   Strolling in the Moonlight - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Aug 2011 - 19:14

"Foxpaw..." Ebonyroot smiled at the thought of the eager she-cat, she was a fond addition to the clan. "Stupid mouse-brain tried to race against a monster..." She stood up and shook her pelt.

Strolling in the Moonlight - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Strolling in the Moonlight - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Strolling in the Moonlight   Strolling in the Moonlight - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Aug 2011 - 19:30

"Well...I hope she's in a better place." he meowed. He just remembered that he ask her how she was feeling.

"So, how are you? Anything new, other than Foxpaw's death?" he asked, looking around the empty clearing before looking back at Ebonyroot.

Strolling in the Moonlight - Page 2 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Strolling in the Moonlight   Strolling in the Moonlight - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Aug 2011 - 19:42

"Oh, yes!" Ebonyroot's eyes started to brighten, "The minute we returned home Ghosthaze had three healthy kits, and Demonsoul had two.... And Mountainpaw has become an apprentice... Oh, but I guess that's still not me, is it?" She laughed lightly and licked her chest in embarassment, just realizing he had asked about her twice. Strange, she could go on about her clan forever, but she found to hard to speak about herself. "Oh.. like I said... Tired, I've been going through the last of our Juniper Berries for some reason... Really need to stop that. I guess my belly just got used to fish..." While she joked about it, she shuddered at the thought of touching another silver scaled creature. Fish, disgusting things. "And I've been missing you..."

Strolling in the Moonlight - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Strolling in the Moonlight - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strolling in the Moonlight   Strolling in the Moonlight - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strolling in the Moonlight
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2