Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her)   silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her) - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 17:15

No, its not She said to her mom PLEASE tiger change me back!
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her)   silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her) - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 17:17

"We had a deal. You cannot go back on it. And i dont want to have to hurt your family because of this silly little whim."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her)   silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her) - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 17:19

her mom looked all over the room. than, sighed. She bared her teeth at tiger. knowing she didn't have a chance
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her)   silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her) - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 17:21

"Good... Now, come with me..."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her)   silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her) - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 17:23

OOC: WHO??
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her)   silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her) - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 17:24

OOC: Twistedkit

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her)   silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her) - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 18:43

Twistedkit didn't say anything. Tigerpaw couldn't know where she was
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her)   silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her) - Page 3 EmptyMon 9 Nov 2009 - 5:15

OOC: How coulnt i know? You're in the room...

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her)   silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her) - Page 3 EmptyMon 9 Nov 2009 - 21:15

OOC: i'm hiding in the cornor of the nursery!
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her)   silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her) - Page 3 EmptyTue 10 Nov 2009 - 4:48

OOC: How could you if you were just talking?
twistedkit wrote:
No, its not She said to her mom PLEASE tiger change me back!

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her)   silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her) - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010 - 18:26

I small blind kat walked toward them are you ok?She gracefully walked over she was out with a warrior and was destated when she heard all the noise.But she was a kit...not eny more why was she here.Greet she hissed i lost my way.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her)   silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3