Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her) Empty
PostSubject: silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her)   silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her) EmptySat 7 Nov 2009 - 18:31

Twistedkit was walking back from barley's barn. She got bored and didn't want to go back to the camp so began playing in the leaves. She suddenly realized that she was somewhere near the gorge, and shouldn't be playing here, but she realized that a moment too late, because now, she was laying helplessly in the bottom of the gorge. "HELP"!!!!!" She shouted "anybody?!" She screeched again.
'HEEEEEEELP!!!!!" she looked up. surely she couldn't climb out herself "PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Last edited by twistedkit on Sat 7 Nov 2009 - 18:40; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her) Empty
PostSubject: continued   silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her) EmptySat 7 Nov 2009 - 18:38

"PLEASE HELP!!"she shouted again
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her)   silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her) EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 4:42

Tigerpaw heard yelling. She ran to the gorge. "What happened, you stupid kit?"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her)   silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her) EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 11:47

"I don't know! I was just playing in the leaves when i fell in here and now i can't get out!"Twistedkit yelled
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her)   silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her) EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 11:59

"Well, why were you out of camp? Kits aren't allowed out of camp!"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her)   silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her) EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 12:19

"i was walking back from barleys barn" Twistedkit said, wishing she had never left the camp. "i was gonna come back to shadowclan camp"
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her)   silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her) EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 12:21

"With no one with you?" she growled.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her)   silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her) EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 12:29

"*sigh* Yes " twistedkit admitted. It wasn't like she had a mother to take her. But she still shouldn't have gone to barleys barn. and now because she didn't think this thru, she was sitting in the bottom of a gorge.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her)   silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her) EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 12:55

"Tigerpaw?"Twistedkit asked
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her)   silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her) EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 13:29

"What?" she snapped.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her)   silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her) EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 13:34

"will you help me get out?" She asked innocently
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her)   silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her) EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 13:36

"And why should I? Unless, of course, you do whatever i say." she taunted

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her)   silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her) EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 13:37

Twistedkit sighed "And what would that be tigerpaw?"
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her)   silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her) EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 13:39

"I will turn you into a kerra and do whatever I say, when i tell you to do it."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her)   silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her) EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 13:42

Twistedkit looked up, then at her claws and began to climb out. After about an hour of trying, she finnally got out her front paw was out of the gorge and she was slowly pulling herself out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her)   silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her) Empty

Back to top Go down

silly kit falls in the gorge! PLEASE HELP HER (have a convo w/ the kit and write it like a story, the way you helped her)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next