Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day

Go down 
+2
Frosty
Nightecho
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightecho

Nightecho

Clan/Rank : [N]: Rouge tom and former TC Warrior | [S]: Skyclan kit
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 865

Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day Empty
PostSubject: Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day   Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day Empty23/7/2011, 5:46 am

Nightpaw was waiting at the back door for the two-leg she-kit to let him out, the girl walked over to the door "Ok Smoke I'll let you out just no fighting, oh and here Smoke I bought you a new collar" said the girl as she put a collar on him and opened the door to let him out "doesn't she get it? I don't want to wear a collar" thought Nightpaw as he walked outside and began tugging at his collar.

Last edited by Nightpaw on 23/7/2011, 1:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day   Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day Empty23/7/2011, 5:50 am

Raven layed under a bush in Smokes backyard. "It's too bad they take you inside at night, they don't take me." she yawned and walked over to him. "What Zig-zag was saying about the micrchip." she begen. "Its this twoleg item that is either put into a cats head or inside their collor." she mewed. "I don't where one in my head or my collor." she mewed and walked closer and looked at his collor. "But you probolly have one in yours." she mewed. "I wonder when the others will get here."
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day   Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day Empty23/7/2011, 5:55 am

" Right now." Granger laughed as she gracefully jumped over the fence. " Good morning Raven. Good morning Smoke." She said politely. " The life of the party is now here." She laughed again.

Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day   Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day Empty23/7/2011, 5:57 am

OOC: I thought microchips were put near the hip

IC: "Well If its in my collar then it's as simple as taking it off" meowed Nightpaw as he pulled at his collar and started chocking.

OOC: choke collar

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day   Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day Empty23/7/2011, 6:01 am

"No!" she yowled. "You can pull it, its a choke collor!" she mewed, stoping him. Even if you do have the chip theres nothing else stopping you, most twolegs are too lazy to follow a cat into the deep forest." she fluffed out her pelt. "I don't go because ive heard the strange tales of forest cats." she mewed. "They live in the forest and eat mice, they will kill a kittypet on sight." she shivered. "Horrible cats."
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day   Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day Empty23/7/2011, 6:06 am

" Oh ya? Well I heard that they're afraid of humans! Haha, silly forest cat's. I'm not afraid of them, in fact I've been in the forest and it wasn't scary at ALL." Granger said proudly.

Dragon X3

Dragon X3

Clan/Rank : Windclan Queen
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 258

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day   Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day Empty23/7/2011, 6:15 am

Taffy jumped up to her side of the fence and meowed, "Good morning Raven, Granger, Smoke." "I heard that you were talking about forest cats being afraid of humans," she mewed, "I'm not afraid of them, but I would like to be a forest cat someday, but not now."
ooc: when we were still in ohio where i used to live, our taffy would kill a mouse or a shrew.

Fourth Life:Duskheart of Shadowclan
Fifth Life:Squeaksong of Thunderclan
Sixth Life:Blacktail of Riverclan
Seventh Life: Sunnymist of Windclan
I love Nyanpire! So Kawaii! Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day Images11
Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day Glow-i10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day   Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day Empty23/7/2011, 6:18 am

"Yeah, well good luck, they are ruthless, they will kill you if you get near them!" she growled playfully. "I want to live in the forest but not with those savages." she spat.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day   Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day Empty23/7/2011, 6:24 am

Granger looked at the forest. " It would be cool, wouldn't it? What do you think Smoke?" She asked, deep in thought.
ooc: Granger killed a mouse once, but i think they just played with it. and then it was eaten by ants :P

Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day   Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day Empty23/7/2011, 6:25 am

OOC: You guys need a grumpy old cat xD

"Being a forest cat is hard. Constant fighting over who gets what..." a strong but old voice cat from a tree in one of the nearby gardens. Soon enough, a old, skinny, orange and white she-cat jumped down from her tree, and padded up to the group of cats.

"I'm Pumpkin. I don't know why my owners named me that, but it doesn't matter." she meowed, sniffing the new cat.

"You smell like...never mind..." she whispered.

"Raven...you say they're horrible? Yes they are, but some of them are nice. Some of them will kick you out at any sign of weakness though..." she grumbled. Her amber eyes grazed over the new addition, while a small smile appeared on her face.

Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day   Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day Empty23/7/2011, 6:28 am

"Yeah it would be cool but even so this collar is anoying, you know what I have an idea" Meowed Nightpaw as he walked through a bush and came out with his collar compleatly tangled in branches he then pretended he was choking, and soon after the Two-leg kit came running out side and strait towards Nightpaw and started to untangle the banches from his collar, she then took his collar of and picked him up. "Smoke are you ok? I promise I'll never put that collar on you again." She cried before setting him down. "Either way we did get you microchipped."

Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day   Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day Empty23/7/2011, 6:52 am

Suddenly,a a cat,who was only a few weeks old,yet the size of an apprentice,crawled under the fence.She had exotic markings and striking green eyes."Hello" she kitten mewed

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Moose~Coldglance

Moose~Coldglance

Clan/Rank : Skyclan/deputy
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1051

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day   Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day Empty23/7/2011, 6:52 am

Zig-zag padded over to the other cats, "I have an idea that might get you out off here."he whispered to Nightpaw/Smoke.

Spoiler:

Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day Whatcolor_isblueAmnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day 7
Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day Xd_for_bloo__s_plot_by_snakefirexd-d4dfq0q
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day   Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day Empty23/7/2011, 6:54 am

" You're leaving? But you just got here!" Granger yelled.

Nightecho

Nightecho

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day   Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day Empty23/7/2011, 6:59 am

"Oh hello." Meowed Nightpaw as he tuned to Zig-zag, "And what might that be?" he meowed, "Granger it's just that for some reason I don't feel right here I meen it's not that I don't like you guys it's just that I feel like I belong out there."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day   Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Amnesia (part 2/3) The Second Day
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next