Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... )

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shohou

Shohou

Characters : | [A]: Ashpaw | [R]: Ripplepaw| [H]: Heavypaw | [Hf]: Halfpaw |
Clan/Rank : --
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 219

Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... ) Empty
PostSubject: Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... )   Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... ) EmptyTue 18 Oct 2016 - 0:32

So upon creating Ashkit, I had given her memory loss or Amnesia due to kit hood trauma of her parents being killed. Her parents being Jaggedstep and Fernleaf, two round about NPCs to start her blood line.

She may not know or remember this, but her littermates are actually alive! (Aside from maybe one tom? I haven't gotten that far ahead of creating who are her siblings, how many and what Clan they reside in now. Feel free to ask if you have a particular kit sitting around you want to use!)

Now. What I need are maybe ideas or suggestions of who could be her parents "murderer", it can be a clan cat or a rogue. Because truthfully, I don't just want to write them off as an animal attack or anything. (I do this because I want to watch her suffer >;P)

Seeing this cat around where ever it may be, triggers short be detailed snippets of this cat brutally murdering her parents in cold blood. Her, her siblings witnessing the loss of their parents before running away from said cat and finding sanctuary in one of the Clans!

Hopefully, this plot will be when she's about an apprentice because I want to try and sort things out before launching this plot for my baby. ovo

Feel free to fill out either or of the forms below if any of you guys are interested in this bit of plot I have planned! <3

Form for blood siblings!:

Code:
[b]Living Sibling's Name:
What Clan?:
Do they [i]remember[/i] Ashkit?:[/b] Yes/No (If yes, give any vague or detailed idea of their last memory of her and/or your parents being killed if any)

Form for parent's murderer!:

Code:
[b]Murderer's Name[/b]:
[b]Rogue or Clan Cat?[/b]: (If clan cat, put what clan they are in)
[b]On purpose or by accident?[/b]:
[b]Why/How?[/b]:[i] (This is optional, the "why" prompt if it was on purpose, "how" prompt for it being an accident)[/i]

Jaggedstep x Fernleaf Bloodline

Last edited by Shohou on Sat 22 Oct 2016 - 20:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.zebrah-shohou.deviantart.com
Shohou

Shohou

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... )   Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... ) EmptyTue 18 Oct 2016 - 0:54

stop b.u.m.p.i.n.g topics and just be patient -Pika to promote any interest~

Last edited by Shohou on Sat 22 Oct 2016 - 20:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... )   Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... ) EmptySat 22 Oct 2016 - 14:41

i will fill out a form for siblings

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... )   Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... ) EmptySat 22 Oct 2016 - 14:50

Living siblings name: Willowkit and her clan is Windclan
Do they remember Ashkit: No

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... )   Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... ) EmptySat 22 Oct 2016 - 14:52

I would just like you to know that she (willowkit) has not been roleplayed at this exact time but i was about to as i stumbled across this!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Shohou

Shohou

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... )   Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... ) EmptySat 22 Oct 2016 - 20:32

Alright, whether she has or hasn't is fine, just as long as she hasn't been birthed by anyone else's cats! She's allowed to be adopted, but just know she's orphaned since Jaggedstep (the mother) and Fernleaf (the father) were murdered as stated. C:

Let me know if you ever want to work out any interaction between the two to spark some sort of RP plot!
Back to top Go down
Shohou

Shohou

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... )   Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... ) EmptySat 22 Oct 2016 - 20:33

Oh! And I also added an improptu family tree of the Jagged x Fern line.

(I would've edited my previous post but I'm on mobile. ;;; )
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... )   Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... ) EmptySun 23 Oct 2016 - 2:30

okay sounds good!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She has not been adopted yet but that is something that I have been working on for quite some time now.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Shohou

Shohou

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... )   Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... ) EmptySun 23 Oct 2016 - 2:35

Let me know if you ever feel like RPing Willowkit, so maybe we can have them interact! Develope some relations between the two in remembering the past and such. C:
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... )   Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... ) EmptyMon 24 Oct 2016 - 4:00

Living Sibling's Name: Dawnkit (pending)
What Clan?:ThunderClan
Do they remember Ashkit?:
Yes. A meager memory of everyone.

OOC:Is it possible for her to be in a different clan?
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... )   Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... ) EmptyMon 24 Oct 2016 - 4:25

I need my Mosswing bby to have some angst in her life so here goes:

Murderer's Name: Mosswing
Rogue or Clan Cat?: ThunderClan
On purpose or by accident?: Accident
Why/How?: With this, I'm saying Jaggedstep and Fernleaf were ShadowClan cats, if that's alright. Anyway, Mosswing got caught up in a border fight with them near the Thunderpath, after they had trespassed onto ThunderClan territory. She accidentally knocked them onto the Thunderpath, and could only watch in horror as they were run over by a huge monster, one that had missed her by mere inches.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... ) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Shohou

Shohou

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... )   Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... ) EmptyMon 24 Oct 2016 - 9:12

@Tawny: This is just a little fun fact just for an RP that may or may not arise in the future, but Ashkit looks the most like Jaggedstep, and Halfpaw looks the most like Fernleaf. Any other sibling from this line can decide who to look more like or if they wish to be a mix. ovo

@Nyan Kitten: Yes it is! Halfkit, her actual blood-related brother is a cat from Wind Clan! When their parents were killed, they ended up getting lost from relentlessly running into the forest after they witnessed their parents being brutally murdered. So it is very possible if not 100% possible that they scattered into different clans with this tragedy locked away in their memories.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... )   Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... ) EmptySat 12 Nov 2016 - 4:57

Willowpaw can now role play if you want to at any time

PM me to plan for what will happen if you don't want to do it here.

Willowpaw (as of right now) is out hunting. maybe that can start something up between the two.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... )   Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... ) EmptySat 12 Nov 2016 - 5:43

Murderer's Name: Raven
Rogue or Clan Cat?: Rogue
On purpose or by accident?: Purpose
Why/How?: (This is optional, the "why" prompt if it was on purpose, "how" prompt for it being an accident) Because she hates all the clans and the cats in the clans.

Update: Can't do this anymore. Got other stuff.

Last edited by Darkheart on Sun 13 Nov 2016 - 3:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Amnesia   Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... ) EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 3:24

**Wrong thread, please ignore**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... )   Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashkit regains her memory? (Sort of ... )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: