Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Firefly attempts suicide.

Go down 
+3
not fish
Feath ❤️
Flybot
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Firefly attempts suicide.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firefly attempts suicide.    Firefly attempts suicide.  - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 15:18

Horror shot through Deadfrost's body like the raging water below. "NO!" Without a scrap of sense left in him, he sprung off the edge of the gorge and dove into the raging water. Waves crashed over him, sending him spiraling underwater. When he resurfaced, he spotted the tow she-cats farther ahead. "Featherstar! Firefl-" His yowl was cut short by another wave.

Firefly attempts suicide.  - Page 2 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Firefly attempts suicide.    Firefly attempts suicide.  - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 17:33

occ- I join?

ic- Metalshard followed a ways after Deadfrost for no reason in particular, it was a good thing too when she just barley saw the end of Deadfrost's tail plunge into the river below. "Deadfrost!" she yowled and ran to the side of the cliff. She saw Deadfrost and one other cat swimming for their lives, but here she sented three cats, Featherstar. Had the leader already lost her life and is somewhere under the waves? "What do I do?" she asked herself rapidly. She couldn't jump in after them because of her leg, witch was already rusty from the last time she was in water. So she followed them downstream trying to find a point where she could get closer.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Firefly attempts suicide.    Firefly attempts suicide.  - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 17:37

OOC: I would join, becuas eit be dramatic cus Silver's supposed to be the kits of dead and fyr, but I'm really not sure how she would save your lives XD

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Firefly attempts suicide.  - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Firefly attempts suicide.    Firefly attempts suicide.  - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 18:36

OOC: Damn...I should post...since I do have to help my leader, and the cats are going to get sick...grrr...

IC: Icewhisker had notice both Firefly and Featherstar leave camp, but they hadn't come back. He was getting worried so he decided to follow their scents. Why are they at the Gorge... he asked himself, a little scared now. Only when he got there did he notice Metalshard with a worried face, looking down into the deadly abyss. He smelt Featherstar, Firefly, and a scent he recognized as Deadfrost, but saw no cats. After getting closer to Metalshard, he heard water being thrown around. He looked down the Gorge and notice the 2 cats he scenting but didn't see, trying their best to fight the water. Featherstar! She must be drowning! he thought in horror.

"I'm going in!" he yowled at Metalshard and jumped into the Gorge, the whole time thinking he was stupid and should have waited until they got close enough to grab.

OOC: I'll wait for someone else to post...

Firefly attempts suicide.  - Page 2 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Firefly attempts suicide.    Firefly attempts suicide.  - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 18:43

"Icewhisker!" yowled Metalshard in sheer terror. She grabed onto his tail before he was out of reach and tryed to pull him up. She was sliding closer to the edge but she dug her claws into the grounded and pulled. "No, I'm not letting anyone else die here." she mewed, her voice muffled by his tail fur. "Not Icewhisker, not dragonsouls son, not now." she suddendly remembered this moment from when Dragonsoul was talking to her by the river, this is why she was here today.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Firefly attempts suicide.    Firefly attempts suicide.  - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 18:57

"Let go of me! My leader is dieing! If I die at least it won't be by my sister's paw!" he hissed and got his tail out of her grasp. He dove into the dark water, being sent deep into it. He thrashed around for a bit before a gleam of silver caught his eye. He swam up to it, his lungs longing for air. He grabbed the familiar silver fur of his grandmother by the scruffand thrash to what he knew as air. Soon enough, he broke through the surface and gasped for air.

"Firefly! Deadfrost! Help me please!" he yowled, his voice low and scratchy as he yowled through the leader's fur. Featherstar was weigh him down, but he did his best to keep his head above water. He remember seeing an image of Twilightkit and Cherryfern in the River, trying to stay alive. Cherryfern let them die, since she had nothing to live for. Don't die now...stay alive...for all of WindClan...for my family...for Ebonyroot... he thought as he struggled to keep the two of them alive.

OOC: Come help him! C'mon grandpa! Help your mate and only grandson!

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Firefly attempts suicide.    Firefly attempts suicide.  - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 19:02

OOC: Yeah Grandpa, Feather still has to have more kittehs.

The waves around the two cats started to lap at the bubbling gorge's edge with crimson rippled. Blood seeped away from Featherstar's body, staining anything and everything around the cats with her red life support.

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: Firefly attempts suicide.    Firefly attempts suicide.  - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 19:09

Occ:can rose comer and help the cats and if wanted take fire to starclan.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Firefly attempts suicide.    Firefly attempts suicide.  - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 19:24

OOC: Up to Fea if she wants to be saved by only her grandson,or if she wants StarClan's help I'm just trying to get out of there right now.

IC: Icewhisker barely noticed the the blood leaking out of Featherstar's body. Once he did, his eyes widened and he thrash faster, begging StarClan she wouldn't loose to much blood. Soon enough, his fur was stained with the red liquid, and he let out a small whine as he began getting more and more tired.

OOC: We should let someone else post.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Firefly attempts suicide.    Firefly attempts suicide.  - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 20:09

"Icewhisker, no!" she screeched as he fell in. Dragonsoul appred next to Icewhisker "You should have let Metalshard help you, what will you do now?" she asked. "I wish I could help, but since I can't you need to rely on the ones that are alive, and dont take reckless paths." a wave washed over her and she was gone. Metalshard ran down untll she could get close to the water, she grabed a nearby branch and hung it out to Icewisker. "Over here!" she called.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Firefly attempts suicide.    Firefly attempts suicide.  - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 20:22

Icewhisker let out a tired sigh, about to let the current take him when Dragonsoul appeared and gave him some advise. He nodded and looked at Metalshard as she held out a branch for him. This was his chance. He began swimming more fiercely, until he was close enough to grab the branch. Since his mouth was full of fur, he used his paws, digging his claws into the wood.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Firefly attempts suicide.    Firefly attempts suicide.  - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 21:14

Metalshard pulled the branch untill Icewhisker and Featherstar were safely on land. She padded over to them "Are you ok?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Firefly attempts suicide.    Firefly attempts suicide.  - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jul 2011 - 5:16

"I'm fine...can you get me some cobwebs? Featherstar is loosing to much blood..." he coughed, barely able to speak.

OOC: We should let Dead and Fire post...

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Firefly attempts suicide.    Firefly attempts suicide.  - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jul 2011 - 6:23

OOC: Ice... .3. Sometimes I wonder why you always refer EVERYTHING to warriors... like ooc's.

Sun, you should join. D:

IC: Deadfrost scraped his claws along the beach and he scrambled over to look at Featherstar. "She has lives left..." he said in a low voice.
It was then that he noticed something was missing.
Firefly!
"I have to save Firefly!" No matter what pain she's caused me.
He whipped around and shot back into the water.
Suddenly, a gigantic wave, better described as a behemoth wave, smashed down on Deadfrost, and he crashed into the walls of the gorge. He felt a sharp, agonizing crack in his right back leg. He knew it was broken, but he had to go on. Somewhere, tottering between air and water, was an orange speck.

Firefly attempts suicide.  - Page 2 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Firefly attempts suicide.    Firefly attempts suicide.  - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jul 2011 - 8:21

OOC: If you insist :P

IC:
A silver shape flung into the gorge, so fast you could barely make out the shape. It plunged into the water and disapeared for several tense moments, then reappeared next to the orange speck. It was Silverpaw, and she was grasping onto Firefly! Using the swimming skills she learned in RiverClan, she swam to the side, going with the current until she reached a shallow part she could barely sink her claws into. The current pushed against her, trying to losen the silver cat. She skidded some, extending her claws out of habit until they hurt.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Firefly attempts suicide.  - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firefly attempts suicide.    Firefly attempts suicide.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Firefly attempts suicide.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next