Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bumblepaw explores

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Bumblepaw explores - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumblepaw explores   Bumblepaw explores - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:22 pm

"As much as you left your camp and bothered the rest of us!" she growled.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Bumblepaw explores   Bumblepaw explores - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:26 pm

"I had no mom or dad."she hissed."I watched my mom die and was helpless.My dad was a rouge who was killed by a badger and all I could do was watch.They died saving me!Each time I was trying to find where I really belong."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bumblepaw explores   Bumblepaw explores - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:28 pm

"My mother was killed by dogs!" she hissed back. "I watched my littermates be ripped to shreads and layed there while my father died the same way!" she hissed. "Then my leg was ripped off and the twolegs replaced it with metal!" she growled. "So don't talk to me about loss!"
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Bumblepaw explores   Bumblepaw explores - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:30 pm

"So!" Hazelpaw growled unsheathing her straightish claws."All Deadsnake's legs were fake!"."That's why they were part red.Those were supposed to be white!!"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bumblepaw explores   Bumblepaw explores - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:32 pm

"I don't care about Deadsnake!" she hissed. "I walked through snow, trying to find someone to take me in, when I found Thunderclan!" she mewed. "You always had a home, I barely ever did!"
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Bumblepaw explores   Bumblepaw explores - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:33 pm

Bumblepaw just sat their silent. He had no more parents yet he didn't feel as sad as them about it." You can't even appricate what you have", he said in a voice that haden't been heard in over a moon... Snakefire.

Bumblepaw explores - Page 2 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Bumblepaw explores   Bumblepaw explores - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:34 pm

"I nearly died twice already!From a flood and from a fox."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bumblepaw explores   Bumblepaw explores - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:35 pm

"I have a great life, I appreteate it, its this little rat that thinks I will feel sorry for her!" Metalshard growled. "Shut up and deal with life!" Metalshard wasnt ususally this mean, but she was very angr.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Bumblepaw explores   Bumblepaw explores - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:36 pm

Hissing,Hazelpaw lashed out a unsheathed paw.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bumblepaw explores   Bumblepaw explores - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:38 pm

Metalshard jumped back swiftly. "Dont you dare!" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Bumblepaw explores   Bumblepaw explores - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:44 pm

Bumbleoaw's eyes grew scarlet and he jumped in front of metalshard and faced hazelpaw, growling he looked at her with scarlet eyes.

Bumblepaw explores - Page 2 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Bumblepaw explores   Bumblepaw explores - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:45 pm

"Already did.I've killed before."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bumblepaw explores   Bumblepaw explores - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:50 pm

Metalshard gasped silently. Was Bumblepaw really defending her? "Looks like you are out of options." she grinned. Bumblepaws evil was begening to rub off on her.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Bumblepaw explores   Bumblepaw explores - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:56 pm

Narrowing her eyes she hissed "Traitor." and padded away.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bumblepaw explores   Bumblepaw explores - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:15 pm

Metalshard bared her teath as Hazelpaw walked away. "That annoying little coward!" she growled. She nuzzled Bumblepaw "thanks for standing up for me." she purred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bumblepaw explores   Bumblepaw explores - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bumblepaw explores
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2