Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thinking about leaving.

Go down 
+3
Feath ❤️
Shadow
Mossy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Thinking about leaving. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking about leaving.   Thinking about leaving. - Page 3 EmptySat 2 Jul 2011 - 18:57

ooc: Okay. then she can't stalk well. Or climb trees. or run. And the battle system is thrown to shizzz. o3o

Thinking about leaving. - Page 3 PDt1Qqd Thinking about leaving. - Page 3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about leaving.   Thinking about leaving. - Page 3 EmptySat 2 Jul 2011 - 19:24

occ- she dosnt climb trees, that was drags thing. She stays low in the tall grass. she dosnt hunt, why do you think she has all this free time. she can run, not very fast though for that and she has metal wheighing her down .3.
I already have it figured out.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about leaving.   Thinking about leaving. - Page 3 EmptySat 2 Jul 2011 - 19:33

OOC: I feel like I should post but I don't want many topics I have to post in right now...seeing as I'll have days where I won't be on at all.

Thinking about leaving. - Page 3 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about leaving.   Thinking about leaving. - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Jul 2011 - 3:33

ooc:: e_e So she can't fight either? ... She's totally useless to the clan then... Make her an elder c:
(I still dont see how drag could climb trees since there was only one in all sc, but whateverrr.)

Thinking about leaving. - Page 3 PDt1Qqd Thinking about leaving. - Page 3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about leaving.   Thinking about leaving. - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Jul 2011 - 7:38

OOC-Apperantly,Under Feather,She can slash open a cats belly.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about leaving.   Thinking about leaving. - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Jul 2011 - 12:57

occ- Mel can fight O.e she cant run fast and cant hunt well. she can hunt and fight, just not well. Now can we stop questioning my cats skills and either get back or end this topic sinces its spammed up with occs. Drags could climb tress because her parents were thunderclan cats she had the talent in her blood.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about leaving.   Thinking about leaving. - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Jul 2011 - 14:00

ooc:: Wow, I'm not even gonna.... That makes no sense what-so-ever. If she has legs shorter then a kit, then there's no balance or room for agility. Not to mention the leg putting her even MOAR off balance. cx You're no fun, she should be an elder.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about leaving.   Thinking about leaving. - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Jul 2011 - 14:33

.ooc-My topic Metalnose,It can has as many occ's as I want it to.D:<.And it is IMPOSSIBLE for her to be that short.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about leaving.   Thinking about leaving. - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Jul 2011 - 21:04

occ- I never said her legs were as short as kits, it would be ahrd for kits to hget under her, though, true mabey not newborns but you know fair sised ones ^o^
Besides I HAVE a cat whos legs are like that so its not impossible. Is this a fight, because thats not what I was going for D:>
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about leaving.   Thinking about leaving. - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jul 2011 - 7:29

OOC:You said that Metal doesn't hunt,then you said she did.Then,for some reason,nobody can harm you because you have such short legs.Why not have a life with no legs?!? *Poof*

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about leaving.   Thinking about leaving. - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jul 2011 - 13:38

occ- she dosent but she could. wount be a good idea because of her metal leg. mel gets hurt constantly but a apprenticed sized cat can get under her. if you guys are going to freak out because no one can get under mel then go ahead and pretend shes a freaking cow because i dont think its worth all the truble.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about leaving.   Thinking about leaving. - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jul 2011 - 13:57

ooc:: Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee an elder you useless lump of fur. o3o

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about leaving.   Thinking about leaving. - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jul 2011 - 21:29

occ- no way mel is perfectly fine patroling borders and making trouble with skyclan .3.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about leaving.   Thinking about leaving. - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 0:17

ooc: She can patrol, barely, because she can't run that fast.. And then she can't defend her borders, because her legs are too short and her leg weighs her down. xD A pesky fly to SkyClan is all she'll ever be. o3o I'm sorry, characters like this bug me. For making a cat do the impossible and retarded, I nao pronounce you n00b and Mary-Sue. n.n You may now carry on with your life~.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about leaving.   Thinking about leaving. - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 9:14

occ- I know its your topic Moss. but we should stop spamming with occs. Eboo, I can do what i wish with my cat but for now lets say she has some gashes in her belly and her legs are shorter than most cats. no more arguements, I'm not a noob, moss is.
KTHXBAI
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about leaving.   Thinking about leaving. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking about leaving.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next