Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

There was a title here, but it ran away. D:

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Black-kit(Started over)

Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 485

There was a title here, but it ran away. D: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There was a title here, but it ran away. D:   There was a title here, but it ran away. D: - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011 - 13:22

Deathowl stood and fluffed her fur out at the younger cat hissing,"Watch it scrap!"
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: There was a title here, but it ran away. D:   There was a title here, but it ran away. D: - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011 - 20:41

"Good job Hazelpaw",he meowed but howled in pain as a sharp shock went through his head. Stupid mark ,he thought angrely.

There was a title here, but it ran away. D: - Page 2 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Black-kit(Started over)

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: There was a title here, but it ran away. D:   There was a title here, but it ran away. D: - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011 - 21:00

deathowl looks down at the other Skyclan cat,for I am in a tree,"Another Skyclan cat...heh, this little scatch wouldn't scare away a kattypet!" She sneered.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: There was a title here, but it ran away. D:   There was a title here, but it ran away. D: - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011 - 21:46

Ebonyroot's whiskers twitched in amusement. "This cat is joking around right?" She asked, silently urging the apprentices forward.

There was a title here, but it ran away. D: - Page 2 PDt1Qqd There was a title here, but it ran away. D: - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Black-kit(Started over)

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: There was a title here, but it ran away. D:   There was a title here, but it ran away. D: - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011 - 21:51

Deathowl looks at Ebony,"Shadowclan as well...What's going on here? A couple apprentices and a medicine cat?!" She jumps from the tree, shaking her head slightly, she put a paw on the scratch,"Ok, Maybe I admit that hurt a bit..."
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: There was a title here, but it ran away. D:   There was a title here, but it ran away. D: - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011 - 22:22

Ebonyroot flicked her tail. "Chase her out, please." she meowed to Bumblepaw and Hazelpaw. Though, it was curious how she knew about their ranks, it put her on the edge even more.

There was a title here, but it ran away. D: - Page 2 PDt1Qqd There was a title here, but it ran away. D: - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Black-kit(Started over)

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: There was a title here, but it ran away. D:   There was a title here, but it ran away. D: - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011 - 22:26

Deathowl just sat down,"I'm not going anywhere." She flicked her tail at Ebony,"Wouldn't you know that two young apprentices wouldn't be able to chase a Former Windclan cat away...Even though it's been a couple moons...I can still catch some wind."
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: There was a title here, but it ran away. D:   There was a title here, but it ran away. D: - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011 - 8:27

OOC: Sorry to intrude...but I really want to RP xP

IC: Foxpaw heard the commotion, and being only a couple yards away, she ran up to the site, where she found a curious looking rogue, two other apprentices, and Ebonyroot. "What's going on??" She hissed quietly to the medicine cat.

There was a title here, but it ran away. D: - Page 2 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: There was a title here, but it ran away. D:   There was a title here, but it ran away. D: - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011 - 12:04

Hazelpaw hissed and slashed a hole in Deathowls shoulder and cleaned her bloody paw.As she raked Deathowls side Hazelpaw thought flesh got in her claws.Leaping on the cats back she bit into her neck.

ooc-Can I kill her?

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: There was a title here, but it ran away. D:   There was a title here, but it ran away. D: - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011 - 17:17

OOC: ....I'll think about it...IC: Deathowl rolls onto her back, knocking the apprentice off. Then she strikes the apprentice roughly with an unsheathed paw,"Don't take a fight that you can't finish!" Deathowl sits and shakes her head, blood spattering everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: There was a title here, but it ran away. D:   There was a title here, but it ran away. D: - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011 - 17:31

ooc-Dude.I wanna kill someone for some reason...The cat not in rl...

ic-Hissing,Hazelpaw bit on her tail taking of the tip and then bitting itno into her leg until she felt the bone and blod filled her mouth.Gulping down blood she held on keeping on getting tighter.

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: There was a title here, but it ran away. D:   There was a title here, but it ran away. D: - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011 - 17:34

Deathowl gripped the apprentice's head with her jaws and forepaws, she felt blood hit her tonge, it was either her's or the young aprentice's what did it matter? 

OOC: ....I'm not sure I want an apprentice to kill Deathowl....Eh...It could be interesting though....Still thinking.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: There was a title here, but it ran away. D:   There was a title here, but it ran away. D: - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011 - 17:38

Doing the only thing Hazelpaw could think of Hazelpaw bit the she-cats chest feeling a bit of meat,and slashing her under belly with her hind paw and her neck with Hazelpaw's front paw.

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: There was a title here, but it ran away. D:   There was a title here, but it ran away. D: - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011 - 17:43

OOC: Everyone wants deathowl to die....D: Oh well you allready beat her up a bit too much.....

IC: Deathowl flings Hazelpaw aside, She draggs herself against tree. She spread blood against the bark,"...Please! Let me be!" She looks at the apprentice in horror.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: There was a title here, but it ran away. D:   There was a title here, but it ran away. D: - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Jun 2011 - 17:44

ooc-Really?Darn.I wanted to use the killing bite D:< You fault.

PostSubject: Re: There was a title here, but it ran away. D:   There was a title here, but it ran away. D: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

There was a title here, but it ran away. D:
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next