Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cowkit's Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

Cowkit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Cowkit's Ceremony   Cowkit's Ceremony EmptyTue 21 Jun 2011 - 16:03

OOC: I am ready. Even though I have no clue what to do...guess I'll just look on other people's ceremonies...

IC: After waking up, having had a visit from StarClan about WindClan's next medicine cat, Icewhisker padded towards the nursery. He poked his head into the quiet nursery and sighed. You're ready... he told himself.

"Cowkit? Are you awake?" he whispered, careful not to wake the others.

Cowkit's Ceremony N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

Cowkit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowkit's Ceremony   Cowkit's Ceremony EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011 - 15:33

Cowkit yawned. "Whataya want?" She asked, still asleep.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

Cowkit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowkit's Ceremony   Cowkit's Ceremony EmptyWed 22 Jun 2011 - 16:16

"I think you would be happy to hear it was time for your apprentice ceremony..." he whispered before padding out of nursery, waiting to hear her come out.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

Cowkit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowkit's Ceremony   Cowkit's Ceremony EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011 - 13:52

Cowkit eyes perked up a little. "Really? You're not just pullin' my leg?"

Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

Cowkit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowkit's Ceremony   Cowkit's Ceremony EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011 - 13:57

"No I'm not. StarClan wishes you to be WindClan's next Medicine Cat." he called, hearing her question. He sighed and padded towards Featherstar's den, knowing he would have to tell her. He sat outside, and waited for Cowkit to come out.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

Cowkit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowkit's Ceremony   Cowkit's Ceremony EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011 - 15:00

She stumbled over beside Icewhisker, who would be her new mentor. She hadn't realized that. She couldn't tell whether or not he would be good, but it was obvious he was new to this. He had only become Medicine Cat shortly ago. "Ya' sure you're not yankin' ma tail?" She asked, repeating her previous question, but with much less uncertainty.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

Cowkit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowkit's Ceremony   Cowkit's Ceremony EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011 - 15:09

"I'm sure. I wouldn't wake you if I was joking." he meowed and looking into the leader's den.

"Featherstar? May I speak to you?" he whispered.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

Cowkit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowkit's Ceremony   Cowkit's Ceremony EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011 - 16:43

Cowkit waited patiently.

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

Cowkit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowkit's Ceremony   Cowkit's Ceremony EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011 - 16:28

Featherstar poked her head out of her den, eyes watery and sleepless. She coughed. "Icewhisker, Cowkit? What brings you to my den?" She asked as cheerily and hearted as she could muster. It was less than half of her usual welcoming.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

Cowkit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowkit's Ceremony   Cowkit's Ceremony EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011 - 16:34

"Featherstar. StarClan has spoken to me. They say it's time for me to have an apprentice, and they chose Cowkit. I will take her to the Highstones tonight, so she can become the medicine cat apprentice of WindClan." he meowed, so confused he wasn't stumbling, since this was his first apprentice, and he had only become a full medicine cat not long ago.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

Cowkit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowkit's Ceremony   Cowkit's Ceremony EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011 - 16:38

Featherstar sneezed down on her paws, then blinked tears away. "StarClan has chosen a well apprentice, Icewhisker. I hope you mentor her to be as skilled as Ebonyroot mentored you." She coughed.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

Cowkit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowkit's Ceremony   Cowkit's Ceremony EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011 - 16:40

"Are you okay Featherstar? We don't have to go today...you seem to be getting a cough..." he meowed, watching her with careful eyes.

OOC: Joo better not be bringing a cough into my Clan xD

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

Cowkit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowkit's Ceremony   Cowkit's Ceremony EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011 - 16:51

OOC: I gots to lose dem lives, child D:

Grandmother Featherstar smiled, between a cough. "No, I'll be fine. Just leave me some herbs and I can do the rest. Besides, it's just a little cough." She shrugged, smiling then coughing them smiling again.

Moon

Scorpio Rat

Cowkit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowkit's Ceremony   Cowkit's Ceremony EmptyThu 14 Jul 2011 - 18:13

Cowkit looked up at the two, breaking her angsty trance. "Um, Icewhisker," She started, "The other kits said I'm a kittypet. Does that mean I can't be a Medicine Cat?"

Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

Cowkit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowkit's Ceremony   Cowkit's Ceremony EmptyFri 15 Jul 2011 - 9:57

"Why would StarClan pick you to be medicine cat if you weren't allowed to be one? I think it doesn't matter what Clan you are from. Or if you're not from one at all. It's what's on the inside that counts." he meowed. He turned back to Featherstar, remembering what he needed for a cough.

OOC: More of Ice's wisdom. Learn carefully Grasshopper. And I know why you be losing lives Feather...hmmm...I should probably start your training...I'll ask Coon to do battle training...

IC:"Okay, I have some coltsfoot, though that's more for kittencough...feverfew or tansy will work better...and I also have some catmint if it get's worse. Try and remember this Cowkit, since you may need to use those herbs some day. I'll be right back." he meowed, before going to his den, picking up some herbs from his very organized pile, and bring them back. He held a yellow flower, a purple flower, a white flower, and a tall white stem with many white petals.

"This one is coltsfoot," he began, flicking his tail at the yellow flower, "that one is tansy," pointing to the purple flower, "the white one is feverfew. It will help more if you get a fever. And the last one is catmint. Only use that if it gets worse okay? That's all you need really. They are to be eaten, but not at the same time. You should start with coltsfoot. If it doesn't help, try tansy. If you get a fever use the feverfew, and if it's still not better, and it's gotten worse, use the catmint. We'll probably be back before anything serious can happen." he meowed, hoping nothing bad would happen while they were away.

"Stay in you den, and stay safe. You ready Cowkit?" he asked her, making sure she had time to catch up with him.

OOC: Man...herb talk takes up a lot of space...

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cowkit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowkit's Ceremony   Cowkit's Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Cowkit's Ceremony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next