Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><)

Go down 
+5
Dragon X3
Snowy
Icee
Tigs
Leo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><)   Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 6:50 pm

"Ebonyroot!" Icewhisker meowed, breaking into a loud purr. He didn't care if anyone was confused by this outburst, he was just happy to see his mentor.

Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><) - Page 3 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><)   Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:37 pm

Deadfrost stared with narrowed eyes at Sleepyyawn. Ugh...fish smell.

Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><) - Page 3 I0CCm4

Last edited by La on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Dragon X3

Dragon X3

Clan/Rank : Windclan Queen
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 258

PostSubject: Re: Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><)   Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:44 pm

"Hello Silkykit," mewed Dragonkit.

Fourth Life:Duskheart of Shadowclan
Fifth Life:Squeaksong of Thunderclan
Sixth Life:Blacktail of Riverclan
Seventh Life: Sunnymist of Windclan
I love Nyanpire! So Kawaii! Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><) - Page 3 Images11
Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><) - Page 3 Glow-i10
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><)   Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:32 pm

Leopardheart gazed at Sleepyyawn coldly. She knew that they would both be leaders at the same time.

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><)   Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:59 am

Sleepyyawn let out a purr. "Why so cold? We are all cats here."

Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><) - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><)   Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:07 am

Leopardheart shrugged. "It's in my blood."

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><)   Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:44 pm

"And," added Deadfrost bitterly, "we can't stand your fish-breath." He curled his lip and his back fur stood up at the awful stench.
Forest prey does nothing to a cat's breath, he thought triumphantly. And it was true; it didn't. Only to prissy kittypets.

Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><) - Page 3 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><)   Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:56 pm

Sleepyyawn's expression didn't change. "What do you expect me to do? Live with squirrels and fight badgers and foxes everyday?" he asked.

Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><) - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><)   Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:16 pm

"No. Riverclan cats stay and fish and eat and fish and eat alll day long." Leopardheart smirked.

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><)   Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:48 pm

"We can't help it. We're just the better hunters I guess." he said with a sly smile.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><)   Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:09 am

Ebonyroot nearly jumped, having trying to flick a strange speck out of between her front toes. "Eh?" She glanced around for the source. "Oh, hello Icewhisker." the shadowclan cat purred.

Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><) - Page 3 PDt1Qqd Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><) - Page 3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><)   Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:30 pm

"How are you?" he meowed. He was unaware of all the other cats, so he continued purring.

Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><) - Page 3 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><)   Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:57 pm

Deadfrost laughed sarcastically at the RiverClan deputy's 'defensive' comment. "That's not what she meant, weed-brain. You hunt too much. I guess you really have a weed-brain if you don't understand her," he replied evenly.

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><)   Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:27 pm

"Hunting too much is bad, now? Mouse-brain!" he exclaimed. "We have elders, kits, queens to feed. What about in Leaf-bare, when the river freezes? What about when it floods or shrinks?" he inquiried.

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><)   Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:15 pm

"You would die since you don't know how to cope and eating so much will just decrease the fish even more." the black cat said.

PostSubject: Re: Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><)   Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream (First lives only. I'm sick and tired of these next life dreams ><)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next