Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A dream fer you next lives.

Go down 
+8
Ebby
Reaper King
Mossy
Honey Badger
Frosty
Snake
Pinely-san
Feath ❤️
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

A dream fer you next lives. Empty
PostSubject: A dream fer you next lives.   A dream fer you next lives. EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 18:46

Sitting in a deep wooded area was a small apprentice. Her rusty brown fur blended with the trees, as a reddish glow was cast on them from the setting sun. She starred on towards the sun with striking minty green eyes. Opening her jaws, she sighed deeply. "Sunrise, sunrise, take away the fright. Bring me back the warmth of love, bring me back the light. Sunset, sunset, bring me forth the night. Take me up, into the sky, then drop me from the height. " The small she-cat sang, her abnormally long and spiky tail swishing back and forth. "Moonrise, moonrise, shadows crawl through you. Hiding sinister things that I wish weren't true. Moonfall, moonfall, bring me back to you. Shelter me within the dark, in your purplish hue." The apprentice shut her eyes and stood, stretching willowy limbs, and shaking her thick coat free of dust.
Suddenly, behind her a twig snapped.

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: A dream fer you next lives.   A dream fer you next lives. EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 18:54

A small kit skittered from the twig. "Eep! I'm sorry! What're ya' doing?" asked the kit. Her eyes flashed a dark violet. "Why are you here by yourself?"

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
A dream fer you next lives. N6a5zHfA dream fer you next lives. IMrnxD6A dream fer you next lives. GMXQgOOA dream fer you next lives. JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
A dream fer you next lives. GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A dream fer you next lives.   A dream fer you next lives. EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 21:08

occ- now to try out Ravenmark :D

ic- A strong looking tom with a thick Riverclan pelt and three raven claw marks where his left eye should be walked in. His remaining one blue. His pelt was a smokey gray with black ears, and black paws. There was one large patch of white on his back. He looked around, dipping his head silently to the kit and apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A dream fer you next lives.   A dream fer you next lives. EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 22:05

"Hiya!" greeted the kit.

A dream fer you next lives. N6a5zHfA dream fer you next lives. IMrnxD6A dream fer you next lives. GMXQgOOA dream fer you next lives. JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: A dream fer you next lives.   A dream fer you next lives. EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 22:22

Purple eyes watched them from a bush, it rustled a bit and a pink cat came out. He was bare and fur less with grey spots on his back. "H-h-hello",he stuttered and bowed his head.

A dream fer you next lives. 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A dream fer you next lives.   A dream fer you next lives. EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 22:26

Scarletkit bounded to him and prodded his fleshy skin. "Eeewww! Where'd all your fur go?" She gazed into his eyes and smiled. "Cool! Your eyes are just like mine! Anyways, what happened to your fur? Did Twolegs take it?"

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: A dream fer you next lives.   A dream fer you next lives. EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 22:28

The apprentice-aged tom laughed,"N-n-no it's been like this forever". He felt weird with her poking him so he turned to the side,"I'm Magnoliapaw by the way".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A dream fer you next lives.   A dream fer you next lives. EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 22:37

"Wha-? I've never seen a kitty without fur! What's it like? Is it cold? You're softer than most!" Her paw rubbed into his side as he winced away.

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: A dream fer you next lives.   A dream fer you next lives. EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 22:39

Another pair of purple eyes gleamed from the tree above. They looked at Magnoliapaw curiously. Gathering her courage, she finally spoke. " Hello." She meowed quietly in a shy voice.

ooc: It's the invasion of the purple eyed kitties! >:D

Last edited by Jelly on Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 22:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: A dream fer you next lives.   A dream fer you next lives. EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 22:41

"Nah m-my momma said I gots something called peach fuzz",he said. He looked at the other she-cat hello.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A dream fer you next lives.   A dream fer you next lives. EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 22:46

ooc: lol XD

ic: Scarletkit looked up. "Hello! Are you coming to play with us??" she asked enthusiastically. She looked back at Magnoliapaw. "That's a funny word! Peach fuzz! Er- so, what Clan are you from? I'm from ShadowClan! Also, where are we?"

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: A dream fer you next lives.   A dream fer you next lives. EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 22:49

He shook his head,"S-s-skyClan like my parents",he smiled.

OOC: I love the stutter XD

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A dream fer you next lives.   A dream fer you next lives. EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 22:51

ooc: stutter is creeping me out xDD

ic: Scarletkit looked at him. She repeated, "that's cool, but where are we? It's really weird here!"

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: A dream fer you next lives.   A dream fer you next lives. EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 22:55

" I'm in SkyClan, too! Well I was in RiverClan, but..." Her voice faded until you couldn't hear her talk. " Where are we? I don't know, it seems cool though! Almost like Im dreaming!" She meowed.

Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

PostSubject: Re: A dream fer you next lives.   A dream fer you next lives. EmptyTue 27 Sep 2011 - 6:13

A small white tom fell from the trees as he tried to hop from branch from branch. His paws, tail-tip and ear-tips were a dark gray, with little gray spots all over his body. He looked up at the gathering cats, a little confused about what was going on.

A calico she-cat stepped from the bushes, letting out a little giggle at the fallen cat. She had black rings around her green eyes, and black ears and tail. "I think you could have done better then that Dewmist." She looked up to see the other cats. "Hello!" She called.

OCC: Cause I don't know which one I am going to do.

A dream fer you next lives. ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dream fer you next lives.   A dream fer you next lives. Empty

Back to top Go down

A dream fer you next lives.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: