Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P) Empty
PostSubject: Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P)   Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:40 am

Leopardheart sat on a rock, her tail curled around her paws.

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P)   Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:42 am

Tigerfrost padded into the clearing, surrounded by a ring of trees. She silently approached the huge rock in the center, and gracefully leapt up to sit beside Leopardheart. She sighed, a few silver hairs shining on her muzzle.

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P)   Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:44 am

Leopardheart purred. "Good to see you again, old friend."

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P)   Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:50 am

"And you." Tigerfrost purred. She looked down at her paws. Her orange fur was flecked with tiny white hairs. "I fear we grow older. And as we grow older, we become closer to death. My daughter is old enough for us to use, and yet..." Tigerfrost looked at her best friend. "I feel my time coming much too soon. If I leave this world, promise me you will look after her."

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P)   Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:52 am

Leopardheart dipped her head. "That I promise you, my friend."

OCC: Wait...who is your daughter again? XD

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P)   Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:57 am

OOC: Death... My second life. .3. Deathberry? MCA? .-.

IC: Tigerfrost let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you, my friend. I fell much better leaving her now." She turned to Leopardheart. Then her eyes widened, and she seemed to be staring through Leopardheart. "The day my daughter becomes an apprentice, I will kill myself." she whispered. She had seen a vision, of her daughter becoming a medicine cat apprentice. Of the other ShadowClan warriors attacking her. Her fending them off, and eventually taking her own life.

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P)   Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:58 am

OOC: Stalker Dead time. :'D I hope I can post here. ;3;

IC: His left eye had always been blurry since the rogue had attacked him, but nonetheless able to distinguish colours and some basic shapes, like cats. And he knew from what he was seeing was a meeting of Tigerfrost, a senior ShadowClan warrior, and Leopardheart, his deputy. He didn't move; he didn't talk. He was downwind from them.

Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P) I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P)   Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:59 am

Leopardheart blinked. "What...NO, YOU CAN'T DIE!"

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P)   Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:08 am

Tigerfrost sighed, and shook her head. "It is my time. And when it comes, I will be ready, as I hope you will be. Farewell old friend. I will watch over you from the Forest." Tigerfrost gave her friend a evil smirk, and faded into the shadow of the trees.

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P)   Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:24 am

Leopardheart looked around her. The scene changed. She recognized the Dark Forest. "Tigerfrost?"

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P)   Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:36 am

Deathkit padded towards Leopardheart, not knowing it. She was staring around at her surroundings with obvious interest. In fact, she was so absorbed, she ran straight into Leopardheart. "Oof!" she squeaked. She quickly sat back up, and stared at the imposing ThunderClan cat. "Sorry!" she squealed.

Last edited by Death LOVES Summar :D on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P)   Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:37 am

Leopardheart lifted a paw, ready to defend herself, until she saw it was a kit. "Well, hello. Who are you?"

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P)   Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:44 am

"I'm Deathkit!" She quickly got over the fact that she had run into this large cat, and had almost been attacked. She started prancing around. "I'm in ShadowClan! The best clan in the forest!"

OOC: Notice a strange mark on her neck, if u dare. (PS, dey look like ragged claw marks. O.o)

Last edited by Death LOVES Summar :D on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P)   Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:46 am

Leopardheart glanced at the kit curiously. "What are you doing here? And what's that?" she meowed, pointing to Deathkit's neck.

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P)   Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:49 am

"I dunno. I feel asleep, and woke up here." Deathkit mewed. She looked down, trying to see what Leopardheart had pointed out. She turned around, as if chasing her tail. "I can't see. What do you mean?" she squeaked.

Last edited by Death LOVES Summar :D on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P)   Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P) Empty

Back to top Go down

Leo and Tiger (Open to all, but mainly us :P)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next