Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A new leg for metalpaw

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A new leg for metalpaw - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new leg for metalpaw   A new leg for metalpaw - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:40 am

Metalpaw helped her until they found Shinepaw.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: A new leg for metalpaw   A new leg for metalpaw - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:13 pm

Occ- You have to tell me sooner....

Ic- Shinepaw heard a cry for help in the forest. She was wandering through the forest, trying to find herbs. She dashed through the trees, following the wails and crys. She finally reached the sorce. Metalpaw was standing over her mother, Snowclaw, she looked terrified. Shinepaw ran over to stand next to Metalpaw. "Her two back (or front idk.) legs are broken." She mewed. She thought for a moment, hurring herself. "Oh, I know!" She mewed. "I'll go get some Comfrey, and some Poppyseeds. You stsy here with your mother." Shinepaw dashed off, not looking back. She searched the forest. She then found some Comfrey. She rushed over to it, pulled iit out, and chewed out thr roots. She carried them in her mouth, trying to find some Poppyseeds. She pulled the seeds off the plant, carrying a paw full. She ran as fast as she could on three paws back to Metalpaw and Snowclaw. "Ok." She mewed. She put down the Poppyseeds in front of Metalpaw. "Give her two or three of these." She mewed. Shinepaw took the thick, black roots of the Comfrey and chewed them up. She put the polituce onto Snowclaws back (front? :P) legs. She stepped back. "You feel alright, Snowclaw?" She mewed. "You'll be oaky. I promise."

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: A new leg for metalpaw   A new leg for metalpaw - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:20 pm

OOC:Back legs.Its more ehhh... epic DX
IC:Snowclaw looked up at Shinepaw."Two-legs!" she hissed "Why would any cat like to live with them!" she instantly ate up the poppy seeds."I should go back to camp..." she mewed as she dragged herself.She yowled in pain

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A new leg for metalpaw   A new leg for metalpaw - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:19 pm

"Im sorry Mother." Metalpaw mewed sadly. "I had to go back to the twolegs to get a bigged leg." She agusted the bigger leg. "I was fine you didn't have to chase the twolegs." she looked at Shinepaw. "Thanks Shinepaw, lets go back to the camp..and help Snowclaw of cosere." she walked under Snowclaw and helped her walk. "Mabey the twolges will give you auto-mail." Metalpaw exclamied.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A new leg for metalpaw   A new leg for metalpaw - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:01 pm

Shinepaw froze. "No!" She mewed. "I dont think Snowclaw would enjoy that very much..."
Shinepaw walked beside Metalpaw, helping Snowclaw up. "How are your legs, Snowclaw? Any pain?" She asked. She looked at Metalpaw's Metal limb. "Hey, you got a new leg!" She exclaimed.

Occ- LOL! "Hey, you got a new leg!" XD, epic fail..

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: A new leg for metalpaw   A new leg for metalpaw - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:23 pm

ooc-Wouldn't she have died of blood loss before it was attached?!?

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A new leg for metalpaw   A new leg for metalpaw - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:33 pm

Occ- Point, but, oh well XD

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A new leg for metalpaw   A new leg for metalpaw - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:21 pm

occ- Shut up moss she isn't your charrie so don't worrie about it.

ic- "Yeah, I hade to so I could walk better." she mewed "I was becoming to big for the old one." she looked down "If they take the metal away all it would be is a healed stump." she continused walking Snowclaw back until they got to camp.

occ- topic over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new leg for metalpaw   A new leg for metalpaw - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new leg for metalpaw
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2