Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Marin Opal,age 12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Marin Opal,age 12 Empty
PostSubject: Marin Opal,age 12   Marin Opal,age 12 EmptySat 4 Jun 2011 - 15:00

"Splish slpash"I muttered walking down the street holding my umberala.Why did my mom send me outside at this time to get a toy from the store.Maybe cause she makes me do EVERYTHING.Clean,cook,change diapers,pay bills.Everthing!My black hair begun to curl now as I walked."I hate her"I muttered as I walked."AH"I screamed.Someone had grabbed me.I turned around to find myself face to face with my crush!"Hey Marin"he said."Hi Dereck"I replied.Then what he said next startled me even more."Wanna go to see a movie with me tommorow"he asked.When I saw him run his fingers through his hair I nodded and smiled.Dereck kissed me on the cheeck and hugged me.I hugged back."See ya tommorow!"I called as he walked away.When he was gone I pulled out my phone and texted Tracy,my bff.She replied that she was going to the movies tommorow too!

I came back from the store and my mother growled at me" Finally,Marin!Make dinner.".I opened my mouth to protest.Her glare made me shut it.I made hot dogs and fries."M-mom Can I stay at Tracys for untill Tuesday?"I asked.That was in two days."Fine"she replied.I raced up to my room got my stuff and raced to her house."Tracy!"I called.I knocked on the front door and she came."Come on in!"she said.She looked in my blue eyes and smiled."Green eye asked you out?" she asked.I said "Green eyed hottie!Yes!".Tracy said "Guess who asked me out!"..."Johny?"I asked."YES!" she burst out.

The next day I put on my Blue-green skinny jeans and a aqua skirt over it.I alo wore my short sleeve aqua hoodie that exposed my chest.Dereck and Johny picked us up.I called shotgun and Dereck chose to sit in the middle.My butler ,Carlos drove.He was cute as Dereck.He had tanned skin and black hair.Oh yeah I forgot to mention I'm a princess!!I wished I could but just couldn't marry them both.Dereck had to be a stupid prince and I had to marry him 3 days.
We got to the movies and I hugged Carlos and he hugged back.As I turned around to catch up with Dereck I saw him kissing Sophie,the bratty blonde.I hopped back in the car and Tracy and Johny saw what Dereck did too."Lets go to my house"Carlos said.He was a year older than me.I now hated Dereck and loved Carlos.

Me and Carlos climbed up the stirs ti his room."Do you like dancing?"Carlos asked."I love it"I replied.We danced slowly and toppled over.I think he fell backwards on purpose.Now I was over him laughing.He stared at me and I stared back.I leaned forward and kissed him.He kissed me back.I got off as he did.I sat on the floor and he helped me up."I love you"he murmered.My heade on his chest I said "I love you more".I had loved him since I was five.

Marin Opal,age 12
Page 1 of 1