Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Opal Has Been Permanently Banned

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spooky
Top Pillow
Top Pillow

Characters : Yarrowpaw
Female
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9758
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Apprentice

PostOpal Has Been Permanently Banned

So we all know that Opal is a bit of a loose cannon. She has been banned from the site multiple times, banned from chat for her constant temper tantrums, and has had constant warnings about her behavior. She's told people to kill themselves and hasn't made many friends because of how constantly rude and hostile she is to everyone, ever since she first joined the site.

I have reason to believe that she sent her Whispers friend to spam us. Even if she didn't and Whispers came on her own accord, Rain showed no objections and I'm sure Jay won't care either. This means that by a unanimous (or mostly unanimous, in case Jay randomly cares about Opal) staff vote, Opal will be permanently banned from the site. I went ahead and banned her IP addresses and e-mail, so she should have a hard time joining WCC again with a different account.

If you feel sympathy for her or think that this ban was uncalled for, this is also the person who constantly complained about how bad we made her life when she came onto this site willingly. At any moment when we were "making her think about suicide" she could have just left and found some other forum to join. She only made enemies BECAUSE of her hostile attitude towards EVERYONE ELSE.

So here you go, Opal. Now the wibbly-wobbly-bits in your brain won't force you to come here every day. Farewell.

Last edited by Sleepy on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beataacademy.forumotion.com/
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Opal Has Been Permanently Banned :: Comments

Re: Opal Has Been Permanently Banned
Post on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:46 pm by King Falcon I
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition.
Post on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:48 pm by Kip
She knows now. And apparently, she has a cliff to sit on. A cliff? Yes, a cliff.
Post on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:59 pm by Middie
Lovely.

This is going to sound rude but...

One down, more to go.
Post on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:55 pm by Splotch
Happy Easter, much? xD

She had it coming. I am not going to even try to be modest about this. *Drops mic and walks away*
/shot
Post on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:50 am by Kes
YES.
This made my 15 minute day.
Post on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:40 am by Small
Kippeh wrote:
She knows now. And apparently, she has a cliff to sit on. A cliff? Yes, a cliff.
Don't forget, carving trees and lighting leaves on fire.
Post on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:54 am by Ice Cream Zombie
About time.
You may now all toss your confetti about and sing oldies that no one cares about or remembers anymore while holding hands around a fire.
Post on Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:16 pm by Kip
Ice Cream Zombie wrote:
About time.
You may now all toss your confetti about and sing oldies that no one cares about or remembers anymore while holding hands around a fire.

*coughcough*

Like I didn't do that already... Let's just say Ill be sleeping in the dump from now on. XD
Post on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:44 pm by Spooky
Ice Cream Zombie wrote:
About time.

RESPECT THE CLASSICS, MAN
Sleepy wrote:
Ice Cream Zombie wrote:
About time.

I didn't say all oldies, my friend. So if you'll excuse me I'll now play some 60s music while skipping in place through a small fake garden of model flowers in front of the nearest convenience store.
Post on Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:14 am by Firefly
I kinda liked Opal... But It was always a one-sided friendship anyways QnQ...

I think I liked her only because I could easily piss her off with my happiness. It was kinda fun, actually.

Post on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:36 pm by Spooky
Ice Cream Zombie wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
Ice Cream Zombie wrote:
About time.

I didn't say all oldies, my friend. So if you'll excuse me I'll now play some 60s music while skipping in place through a small fake garden of model flowers in front of the nearest convenience store.

I get the feeling that's a reference to a 60s song/music video/event and I'm being totally hypocritical by not remembering it ;n;

Sandkit (Fire/Misted) wrote:

I think I liked her only because I could easily piss her off with my happiness. It was kinda fun, actually.

I saw those screenshots. I got a kick out of them as well xD
Post on Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:01 pm by Firefly

Sleepy wrote:

xD They actually took screen shots? Newbies. They just don't understand. /sob

Last edited by Sandkit (Fire/Misted) on Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I fail at everything)
Post on Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:09 pm by Spooky

Sleepy wrote:

xD They actually took screen shots? Newbies. They just don't understand. /sob

They took screenshots as evidence of Opal being a tosser which led to her getting banned again xD
Post  by Sponsored content

Opal Has Been Permanently Banned

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: