Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1

Go down 
+2
Jay
Moon
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1 Empty
PostSubject: BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1   BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1 EmptySun 15 May 2011 - 16:29

:D :D :D :D : D

This IS random stuff.

I'd just like to say, The Hunger Games + Catching Fire (I haven't gotten to Mockingjay yet no spoilersplz) are the best books I've EVER read. [Harry Potter close second >:I]

Yes. It had to be posted. :3

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1   BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1 EmptySun 15 May 2011 - 16:31

Ha, i finished that series, and I have to agree that they are epic. Are you Team Peeta or Team Gale? .3.;

Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1   BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1 EmptySun 15 May 2011 - 18:02

I'm not sure yet :fuuuu: I'll choose when I finish Mockingbird. But I'm leaning towards Peeta right now Dx

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1   BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1 EmptySun 15 May 2011 - 19:13

D: You...evil....person >:C

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1   BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1 EmptySun 15 May 2011 - 20:35

oh, Jay... You know Peeta's better. you just dun wanna admit it!!! D:< (XD)

But I must agree :P Hunger Games Trilogy is THE definite best. the Gone series by Michael Grant is a very close 2nd though!
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1   BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1 EmptyMon 16 May 2011 - 14:13

Peeta stole Gale .3.

Gale:Dododododo We are best friends!

Peeta: lol u hngri i mede bred nao i cn b3 a main caractr lolololo

Gale:.....what?

not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1   BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1 EmptyMon 16 May 2011 - 14:58

HG Trilogy = Instant win >x3

loolol p33ta brede z fayl loool i sed p33ta bred

He is fail >:U lolol Team Gale xD Gale is win. Just listen to his name: GALE HAWTHORNE. Win.

BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1   BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1 EmptyMon 16 May 2011 - 15:30

Gale Hawthorne sounds awesome. Peeta Mellark sounds like bread. lolol cus h3 iz a bakr i gt it. IT IS STUPID >:C

not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1   BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1 EmptyMon 16 May 2011 - 15:33

lolol i sow wut u d33d thr lololollllul

Srsly tho .3. PEETA? Really? It's all to predictable, seeing he's a baker's son >:U

BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1   BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1 EmptyMon 16 May 2011 - 15:52

I like Peeta .-. He really likes Katniss. While Mr. Gale sat there for how many years, just huntin' all in deh wuuuds. And when Peeta confesses his love for Katniss, Gale's all jealous and "lololol hei catnip wana maek out!!!!?!?!!1/1/"

Idk right now. I like Gale, but I like Peeta too. Gale is kind of just, not really a character right now, just like a filler. I know more about Octavia than I do about Gale. And that's odd. Peeta's too whiny, though, and completely incompetent. NO SPOOOILERZ GUYZ IM GETTING THE LAST BOOK FROM MY LIBRARY TOMORROW >:UUU

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1   BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1 EmptyMon 16 May 2011 - 21:08

well to me, Gale acts all tough and stuff *rhymed* and like he's all bad.....butt. but he's really not. That's just one thing that bugs me about him. But yeah. he turns out to me to just be a filler.. someone who just ends up being in the plot to keep things from coming to a stand-still. (dun get me wrong. I still lieks him :P sorta..)

But Peeta.. PEETA is like every *well mine* girls' dream! he's sweet, caring, sensitive, responsible... *goes on with fangirl rant :P* and awesome!!! I mean, he can COOK! though.. his parents weren't very creative when they named him.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Characters : Beetlekit [B] Snowkit [S]
Clan/Rank : [B] Kit [S]
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1   BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1 EmptyTue 17 May 2011 - 3:56

I'm waiting for mockingjay too! I'd have to say i cant chose between the two, so i'm like team katniss.Harry Potter was my fav series, then i ready the hunger games, and my bff hates me for liking it more... But she wont read the book, so she'll never know it's awsomness

Beetlekit
Clan: Skyclan

Spoiler:

Snowkit
Clan: Thunderclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1   BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1 EmptyTue 17 May 2011 - 13:14

Moon, don't worry, Gale is more of a main character than Peeta in Mockingjay. You'll learn to like him there :P

Gale was there first D: He was a friend to Katniss, that secretly loved her, and when Mr. Bread came along, he had to rush it D:

Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1   BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1 EmptyTue 17 May 2011 - 13:17

Peeta. :DD *rant rant rant* Seriously, Gale can go suck it. He`s all running around in the woods with Katniss all these years, she gets sent to the Hunger Games with Peeta, he tells her he loves her, and then when they get back, he goes and tries to make out with her!! Like, honestly, Gale?? The boy has no tact whatsoever. .3.

BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1 Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1   BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1 EmptyTue 17 May 2011 - 13:21

Why do girls all like Peeta? D:

As i said, Gale was her hunting partner and friend, and Peeta was a random baker kid that got a place in the storyline with no reason whatsoever. Besides, wasn't that first confession not real? D: I mean, I don't think he ever in the book actually said 'I love you'. I just wish he:

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1   BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1 Empty

Back to top Go down

BEST BOOKS EVER asdfghjkl;'qwertytpyokdxzlcv.!!!!1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next