Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

[u][b]READ THESE BOOKS!!!!!! SECOND BEST BOOKS EVER CREATED, THAT INVOLVE WOLVES!!!!!![/b][/u]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

[u][b]READ THESE BOOKS!!!!!! SECOND BEST BOOKS EVER CREATED, THAT INVOLVE WOLVES!!!!!![/b][/u] Empty
PostSubject: [u][b]READ THESE BOOKS!!!!!! SECOND BEST BOOKS EVER CREATED, THAT INVOLVE WOLVES!!!!!![/b][/u]   [u][b]READ THESE BOOKS!!!!!! SECOND BEST BOOKS EVER CREATED, THAT INVOLVE WOLVES!!!!!![/b][/u] EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010 - 16:20

One of my really good friends showed me these books and said I should read it, it is called

"Promise of The Wolves"-
It is a story that involves a promised made a lond time ago by a wolf for it broke the rules of the Accients, now a new wolf has been born that could upset the balance and doestroy both humans and the wolves in the valley.

"Sight"-
This is the story that involves a wolf that has been born with the power of the sight, which has only happened once before. She must go on a quest with her family to protect all of the wolves from being destroyed by an evil creature lurking in the woods and a humans child is the key to lifes future.

"Fell"-sequel to Sight-
Now that his sister is gone forever Fell the wolf must save a child from being murdered by Knights from a Kingdom, on the journey he creats a close bond with the child and must face dangers that could destroy the future of humans everywhere and wolves.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

[u][b]READ THESE BOOKS!!!!!! SECOND BEST BOOKS EVER CREATED, THAT INVOLVE WOLVES!!!!!![/b][/u] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [u][b]READ THESE BOOKS!!!!!! SECOND BEST BOOKS EVER CREATED, THAT INVOLVE WOLVES!!!!!![/b][/u]   [u][b]READ THESE BOOKS!!!!!! SECOND BEST BOOKS EVER CREATED, THAT INVOLVE WOLVES!!!!!![/b][/u] EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010 - 16:56

Sounds good! ^^ I'll check mai library.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [u][b]READ THESE BOOKS!!!!!! SECOND BEST BOOKS EVER CREATED, THAT INVOLVE WOLVES!!!!!![/b][/u]   [u][b]READ THESE BOOKS!!!!!! SECOND BEST BOOKS EVER CREATED, THAT INVOLVE WOLVES!!!!!![/b][/u] EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 7:13

Wow they sound awesome, I will look for them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [u][b]READ THESE BOOKS!!!!!! SECOND BEST BOOKS EVER CREATED, THAT INVOLVE WOLVES!!!!!![/b][/u]   [u][b]READ THESE BOOKS!!!!!! SECOND BEST BOOKS EVER CREATED, THAT INVOLVE WOLVES!!!!!![/b][/u] Empty

Back to top Go down

[u][b]READ THESE BOOKS!!!!!! SECOND BEST BOOKS EVER CREATED, THAT INVOLVE WOLVES!!!!!![/b][/u]
Page 1 of 1