Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rosekit's Ceremony

Go down 
+2
leafy :3
Hawkie
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawkie

Hawkie

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Medicine Cat
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 1138

Rosekit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Rosekit's Ceremony   Rosekit's Ceremony EmptySun 15 May 2011 - 15:16

OOC: IDK WHAT TO SAY!!! AHHH! *Freaking out*

IC: Hawkpath walked out of her den looking for Rosekit. "Rosekit? Rosekit???" She called

OCC: Rosekit, Rosekit, where far out thou (Or something like that) Rosekit?

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Icewind- Currently a Kit of ShadowClan.
Spoiler:

Rosekit's Ceremony DX-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.skyshatterworld.forumotion.com

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1153

Rosekit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's Ceremony   Rosekit's Ceremony EmptySun 15 May 2011 - 16:40

Icefeather saw hawkpath and ran over then meowed"What are you doing?"

ooc:Can i post?

Have gone to at least one gathering[]
Have been an apprentice for a month[]

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Nightshade(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Rosekit's Ceremony Bri_is10

TT.TT ik I said I would be active and I was'nt, BUT I WILL FROM NOW ON!! >:D

Rosekit's Ceremony IDZOzDZJ2FRN6DZJ1FvQ3
plz click my friend :D and me :DRosekit's Ceremony YDZO4DuD4
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

Rosekit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's Ceremony   Rosekit's Ceremony EmptySun 15 May 2011 - 16:48

"I'm here," mewed Rosekit. She walked up to Hawkpath. "Why do you want me?" Hollywhisper, invisible to all but the medicine cat and her soon-to-be apprentice, smiled softly. Walking up to Rosekit, she whispered, "I think you know." Rosekit seemed to suddenly understand. "My ceremony?" she asked, her eyes gleaming.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Rosekit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's Ceremony   Rosekit's Ceremony EmptyMon 16 May 2011 - 15:52

ooc: hawk if u dunno wat to do, look at past cerimonies.. XD and icefeather, dont post in mca stuff, k? :3

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Rosekit's Ceremony N6a5zHfRosekit's Ceremony IMrnxD6Rosekit's Ceremony GMXQgOORosekit's Ceremony JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Rosekit's Ceremony GMUOTJ6

Last edited by The Pwnsome Pineh on Tue 17 May 2011 - 16:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hawkie

Hawkie

Sagittarius Buffalo

Rosekit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's Ceremony   Rosekit's Ceremony EmptySun 22 May 2011 - 15:10

OOC: U just spammed Twi...

IC: "Are you ready?" Hawkpath mewed, thinking that Rosekit would get what she was talking about.

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Spoiler:

Rosekit's Ceremony DX-1
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

Rosekit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's Ceremony   Rosekit's Ceremony EmptySun 22 May 2011 - 15:29

Rosekit nodded. "yes, I'm ready," she meowed confidently.

Back to top Go down
Hawkie

Hawkie

Sagittarius Buffalo

Rosekit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's Ceremony   Rosekit's Ceremony EmptyThu 26 May 2011 - 11:49

Hawkpath nodded. She was kind of nervous, having being so young herself, and taking on an apprentice. She walked into Pinestar's den. "Pinestar?" She called out.

Spoiler:

Rosekit's Ceremony DX-1
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

Rosekit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's Ceremony   Rosekit's Ceremony EmptyThu 26 May 2011 - 15:45

A head lifted up groggily. "Hm? Oh, Hawkpath. Come in, come in." She slowly got up, trying to shake away her sleepiness.

Rosekit's Ceremony N6a5zHfRosekit's Ceremony IMrnxD6Rosekit's Ceremony GMXQgOORosekit's Ceremony JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Hawkie

Hawkie

Sagittarius Buffalo

Rosekit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's Ceremony   Rosekit's Ceremony EmptyThu 26 May 2011 - 16:47

The young Medicine Cat steped into the den. She sat down, placing her tail neatly around her paws. "It's time for Rosekit's ceremony." She mewed.

Spoiler:

Rosekit's Ceremony DX-1
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

Rosekit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's Ceremony   Rosekit's Ceremony EmptyFri 27 May 2011 - 17:39

"Hm? We're going now?" she yawned. She stretched, opening her mouth in a big yawn. She blinked a couple times before muttering, "yeah, alright. Let's go." Her gaze fell upon Rosekit. "Are you ready to become an apprentice?" Her eyes gleamed with happiness. Hawkpath would finally have an apprentice. Her voice still shaky with tiredness, she meowed, "well, Hawkpath, i'm ready when you are."

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

Rosekit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's Ceremony   Rosekit's Ceremony EmptyMon 30 May 2011 - 7:22

"Yes," meowed Rosekit. "I'm ready."

Back to top Go down
Hawkie

Hawkie

Sagittarius Buffalo

Rosekit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's Ceremony   Rosekit's Ceremony EmptyMon 30 May 2011 - 14:57

"Ok, lets go then." Hawkpath mewed, walking out of the den and waiting for her leader to assemble all the cats.

Spoiler:

Rosekit's Ceremony DX-1
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

Rosekit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's Ceremony   Rosekit's Ceremony EmptyTue 31 May 2011 - 17:56

ooc: assemble the cats!? aah! i thought it was gonna be just us! xD

ic: Pinestar saw an expectant glance from the Medicine Cat. "I think it'd be best if only us three went. More cats might slow us down, you know? And doesn't Rosekit want to be an apprentice as soon as possible?" She saw a grey tom pass by her. "Sleepyyawn," she meowed, "you're in charge until I return." Pinestar nodded to Hawkpath. "Let's go."

Back to top Go down
Hawkie

Hawkie

Sagittarius Buffalo

Rosekit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's Ceremony   Rosekit's Ceremony EmptySat 4 Jun 2011 - 16:03

OOC: I thought there was going to be a ceremony, but i just realized that was for warrior apprentices o3o

IC: "Ok" Hawkpath mewed, walking over to Rosekit, nd telling her that we were leaving.

Spoiler:

Rosekit's Ceremony DX-1
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

Rosekit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's Ceremony   Rosekit's Ceremony EmptySat 4 Jun 2011 - 18:07

"Alright."

~~~~~

At the Moonstone (or wherever we're supposed ta' go..)

Pinestar stood outside and waited.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rosekit's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosekit's Ceremony   Rosekit's Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Rosekit's Ceremony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next