Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery Empty
PostSubject: Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery   Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011 - 16:34

Talonkit woke up in her nest of soft moss. She looked around, and saw that all the other kits and queens were still asleep. Being careful not to wake any of them, she slid out of her nest and stepped quietly over to the exit of the nursery. No one would notice if she slipped outside for just a few minutes. Talonkit had never been outside of the nursery before, but she had been dying to see the camp forever. But, no matter how much she had wanted it, she was told she couldn't leave the nursery. Well, no one was there to stop her now. She slipped out of the nursery and gazed around in wonder. The camp was huge! She had never seen anything so big. There were cats everywhere, and so many scents to take in! She saw the fresh kill pile, and the elder's den and the warrior's and apprentice's dens. She padded towards the fresh kill pile, and tried to pull out a rabbit. The whole pile fell over. Great, her first time out of camp and she pulled the fresh-kill pile down. She tried putting the pile back up without being noticed. She, however, did not succeed.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery   Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011 - 16:42

Featherstar pouted simply at the small kit, and with a swish of her paw, scooped the pile back up into its previous glory. "Well little kit, what are yo doing so far from the nursery?" She asked, the small thing. If there was one thing Featherstar loved it was kits.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery   Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011 - 16:53

"Well, I wanted to explore. There's nothing to do at all in the nursery. It's sooo boring," Talonkit whined. "Please don't make me go back there! I can clean up the fresh-kill pile too!" Talonkit recognized the cat above her. It was the leader of her Clan. She was excited now. "You're Featherstar, right?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery   Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011 - 17:22

Featherstar cast a long shadow on Talonkit. "Yes, I am. How about I have you do something else. Do you think maybe that you can check all the moss in camp for thorns? I have all the apprentice's out hunting, so no one can." It was a measly task that didn't even need to be done, but Featherstar could remember her time in the nursery, so she made up an excuse for the kit to be out and about.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery   Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011 - 17:28

"Really? You want me to do a real apprentice's task? Wow! I'll do that!" Talonkit meowed. "I'll do that better than any apprentice could! And then, when I'm an apprentice, I'll be as good as a warrior!" Talonkit was very happy her leader had told her to do something so cool.
"Can I start now?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery   Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011 - 17:51

"Of course you can." Raccoontail mewed coming out of the nursery. "Hello Featherstar."

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery   Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011 - 17:58

"Okay!" Talonkit mewled. Then she realized Raccoontail had said that. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you I left..."
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery   Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011 - 18:03

"It's fine i was sneaking out of the nursery all the time when I was a kit." She mewed

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery   Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011 - 18:17

"Really?" Talonkit never would have thought her mother would have sneaked out. "That's awesome! I'm gonna go do my apprentice task now!" She bounded off to the elder's den and to start looking through the moss for thorns.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery   Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 0:34

Icepaw padded out of his den, yawning widely. He hadn't been getting much sleep because of his strange dream that kept happening. It comes with being a medicine cat... a voice in his head said.

"Hello Raccoontail and Featherstar. Are you well?" he asked the queen,"do you think you need anything?" he asked, ready to go get what he needed.

"Oh and Featherstar, I would like to speak to you." he added.

Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery   Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 10:00

"I am fine Icepaw." Raccoontail mewed

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery   Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 10:21

Fallensoul blinked and watched wordlessly as the new kit conversed with the others. Who is this new kit? he wondered. He'd make a good apprentice.

Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery   Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 10:29

occ: It is a she Dead XD

Raccoontail looked at fallensoul What is he up to She thought

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery   Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 10:30

OOC: Sorry xD

Ic: Fallensoul licked a silvery paw idly.

Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery   Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 12:18

Featherstar nodded, and smiled at Talonkit. "Oh hello Racoontail, Icepaw. What can I do for you?" She asked the apprentice, flicking away the prospect of her son starring at Talonkit away.

PostSubject: Re: Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery   Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery Empty

Back to top Go down

Talonkit's First Time Out of the Nursery
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: