Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A RiverClan Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15014

A RiverClan Story Empty
PostSubject: A RiverClan Story   A RiverClan Story EmptyTue 14 Oct 2008 - 14:00

Leader:
Miststar-Long-haired calico she-cat with blue eyes.

Deputy:
Stonedust-Gray, dark gray, and white tom with amber eyes.

Medicine Cat:
Venomfang-Gray tom with a darker chest, ears, stomach, and two stripes on back with dark green eyes.

Warriors:
Splashfoot-Blue-gray tom with a black front paw like it was splashed with water.
Apprentice, Morningpaw
Reedtail-Ginger tom with darker stripes and tail-tip.
Cyclonestorm-Off-white tom with thick, black stripes.
Smokefoot-Black tom with a white spot on his chest.
Streamshimmer-Blue-gray she-cat with a white chest and darker shimmer on her back.
Apprentice, Lilypaw
Cloudfluff-All white she-cat with fluffy fur.
Sunblaze-Ginger tom with darker stripes on his face.
Apprentice, Rabbitpaw
Moonchill-White she-cat with a light gray spot on her back.
Apprentice, Birdpaw
Lightningstrike-Brown tom with stripes like lightning on his face.
Longears-Brown tom with wavy stripes all over and long ears.
Snowfall-Lightest of light gray she-cat with spots like snow-flakes.
Brookbabble-
Waterleap-

Apprentices:
Lilypaw-Gray she-cat with darker stripes on her front and back, and dots on her middle.
Morningpaw-White she-cat with black spots.
Rabbitpaw-Ginger she-cat with lighter stripes.
Birdpaw-Gray tom with darker stripe, white paws, chest, and head stripe.

Queens:
Rosepetal-Dark gray she-cat with a lighter chest. Kits are Rainkit and Squirrelkit.
Bramblehead-Brown she-cat with darker stripes on her head and a white chest with green eyes.

Kits:
Rainkit-Dark gray tom with white speckles on his fur.
Squirrelkit-Ginger she-cat with a bushy tail.

Elders:
Owleyes-Gray tom with darker stripes and a white belly. Was a previous deputy before he retired.
Drystorm-Blue-gray she-cat with darker spot dustings.

Loners:
Sploch

Relations:

Owleyes Drystorm
l_____l
l
Stonedust
Splashfoot
Venomfang

Unknown Unknown
l_____l
l
Miststar
Bramblehead

.:As more characters appear, I'll add them:.
Please do not copy this and call it your own. If you want to put it somewhere you need to ask me first! And give credit!

A RiverClan Story Mistpe10
A RiverClan Story Sig2

Last edited by Mistpelt on Fri 1 Jan 2010 - 18:39; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15014

A RiverClan Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A RiverClan Story   A RiverClan Story EmptyFri 6 Mar 2009 - 23:52

Prologue

A thin mist surrounded a small circle of land in the forest, surrounded by a thick wall of reeds. A river runs in front of where the reeds thin out a bit. Just inside, there is the high, authorative call of a cat, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather in the center of camp for a Clan meeting." Inside, there was a young calico she-cat, sitting tall and proud. There was an excited twinkle in her blue eyes. An old, gray tom sat loyally at her side. Other cats came slowly from their dens, the cool day making them stiff. As the last sat down on the flat ground, the calico spoke up again. "I come to you all on this dreary day with a bit of excitment to fill it. Our deputy Owleyes has chosen to retire to the elders den." She guestured to the tom besides her. He stood up and padded over to sit again a tails length in front of her. "Owleyes," she continued, "is it your wish to give up the name of warrior and go to join the elders?" He sat up tall and replied confidently, without a trace of regret, "It is." "Your Clan honors you and all the service you have given us. I call upon StarClan to give you many seasons of rest." She walked over and touched his shoulder with her muzzle, "Thank you for all your help." She whispered. Owleyes mrrowed with quiet laughter, "Oh, you're far from done asking for my help" He pulled back and joined the rest of the cats. "This leaves me without a deputy, now doesn't it?" She laughed. The others joined with her. "Now it's time for me to appoint a new deputy." She stepped back a tails length, back to where she started. "I say these words before the now retired Owleyes, so that he may hear and approve my choice. Stonedust will be the new deputy of RiverClan." She saw Owleyes in the crowd, he smiled and nodded at her. He approved. The cats cheered at the new deputy. From the group cats, a young, gray tom with stunning amber eyes stood up and padded up to the she-cat. "Thank you, Miststar. I'll do my best to serve the Clan." He announced, licking his leaders shoulder with his tounge. Miststar purred into his ear, "I'm sure you'll make a great deputy, Stonedust." She licked him back and gently nudged him off. Miststar announced to her Clan as the tom-cat went to take his new place at her side, "I have one last bit of news." Looking over the crowd, she spotted a brown she-cat with stripes on her head. The cat smiled at her. "My friend Bramblehead is going to be having her first litter of kits!" Excited murmmurs and congratulations brust from the crowed. A ginger tom nuzzled Bramblehead's cheek. It was her mate, Sunblaze. "And on that note, I shall retire to my den." Miststar dismissed the cats with a flick of her tail, padding off towards her den.

A RiverClan Story Mistpe10
A RiverClan Story Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx

A RiverClan Story
Page 1 of 1