Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Writing Challenge

Go down 
+3
Sunpaw (Ducky)
Rainy
Ebby
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

Writing Challenge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing Challenge   Writing Challenge - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011 - 19:28

#14 Love

Ashheart smiled. Sitting at her belly was five healthy kits. Blackfang starred down those who came into the nursery proudly and intensively, as if he would kill them for looking at his kits the wrong way. The Queen panted a bit, and Fernleaf brought her some wet moss. "That you Fernleaf." Her adopted daughter nodded. She was on vigil, for it was the night she had been made a warrior. "You gave quiet a fight for these kits. This is the most I've ever seen." Her newest friend, Willowbranch said, sweetly and calmly. The two friends laughed, and Fernleaf left to sit out the rest of her vigil. Ashheart looked at each kits with admiration. She loved each and every bundle of different colored fur.

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Writing Challenge   Writing Challenge - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011 - 19:33

#15 Touch

Ashheart gently pushed her nose into each of her kits fluffy kit fur. She loved them all. Their smell. Their look. The tiny mewls they made when they were startled. Yes but most of all, she loved their feel. She touched them each with her nose once more, letting a deep scent of them into her nose. They were all so warm, so light and small. And there were five of them. Five times the love. Blackfang was always in the nursery for her, and she felt to horrid that the was giving all her attention to these small kits. She sat in her moss bedding, curling her tail around each and ever multicolored kit, and stroking them softly. Blackfang would occasionally point out that one kit had his eyes or one had their mother's small paws. And occasionally, when the kits where sleeping, the two off them would leave the nursery and go scouting for the softest things to put in the nursery bed. It required a lot of feeling things like different types of leaves, or flowers. All in all, whenever someone had managed to catch a rabbit that strayed towards the river for a drink, they would bring them the warm fuzzy tails of the animal, and sometimes the pelts.

Last edited by Feather's Falling Star <3 on Sat 30 Apr 2011 - 8:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Writing Challenge   Writing Challenge - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011 - 19:38

Numbers 1-7:

done... for now :P
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Writing Challenge   Writing Challenge - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011 - 19:46

Nonononono! D: You have to stick with one character per question set, Fea!
If you wanna rp her kits, you'll have to start in it's point of view with word #1.

It's more to give your character development then seeing how much you can write...

Writing Challenge - Page 3 PDt1Qqd Writing Challenge - Page 3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Writing Challenge   Writing Challenge - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011 - 19:59

#11~ Name
The night was crisp and cool. Through the shadows traveled a slightly-smaller-than-average she-cat with midnight black fur, the only patch that showed she was there were her cold, blue eyes and the white spot on her chest. Her body was lowered, almost dragging on the ground, but she seemed to float over the ground. Her tail stayed still behind her. Suddenly, her eyes got a determined glow, but just before she reached wherever she was headed, another dark shape flew from the bushes and bowled her over. It caught her by surprise, and soon, she was pinned. The tom growled menacingly, and the she-cat got a look at his nasty, sharp teeth.
“State your name,” he demanded, unsheathing his claws into her shoulders. The black feline yowled, and gasped, “Heathersong! I mean no harm!”
“Yeah, right,” he snapped. “You’re here to drive me out!”
“No, no!” she cried, trying not to move. Heathersong was curious about this cat. He seemed different from the others. “What’s your name?”
He was taken by surprise. He stepped off of her and tilted his head.
“Talon,” he told her.
“Talon,” she repeated, smiling at him. “Well, Talon, I must go, but I hope to meet you again. I will remember you.” And remember him Heathersong did. Names leave a big impact.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Writing Challenge   Writing Challenge - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Apr 2011 - 8:55

#16 Weakness

There had come a time, when, during the summer after her first little Ashheart had grown weak. All her kit were now apprentices, flourishing their mother with pride pf bring back the biggest prey or largest fish. But even through the triumph she had brought her Clan, Ashheart still felt ill. She went to see Willowbranch daily, but nothing wrong with her. Ashheart said it was her bones, her aching bones that felt as though they could no long hold her aloft. She was growing weak. Blackfang said it was due to the coming litter of kits. Ashheart said it wasn't. She was bed ridden for a week or so, from weakness.

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Writing Challenge   Writing Challenge - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Apr 2011 - 9:35

#17 Tears

Tears. They streamed down the faces of most people Ashheart saw these days. Her six kits, Fernleaf, Mothdance, Bearpaw, Dancinglight, Stormcloud, and Littletail. Blackfang and Willowbranch. There was something wrong with Ashheart. She couldn't quite tell, but when her next litter came, there was only one kit, that didn't cry when she was born. She was quite. Everyone wanted to know what was wrong with the poor thing. All Ashheart could muster to do was cry. Big, fat, tears rolled down her cheeks silently. Everyone feared for the small kit, who wouldn't cry.

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Writing Challenge   Writing Challenge - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Apr 2011 - 20:39

#12~ Loss
Many moons had gone by. I hadn’t heard from him in ages. Where was he? He had promised to come back, and there was no signs of him being okay. Pacing the camp, I was practically wearing a rut in the ground. Others sat and watched me, lazily blinking in the mocking sunlight. What I was waiting for, Starclan only knows. Shortly after sunhigh, a patrol came in. A couple cats were in the back, carrying a large lump. The leader of the patrol went straight over to Featherstar’s den and called to her. With a shock, I realized who the lump was: Talon. My heart broke so loudly, I’m sure everybody across the Thunderpath heard it. It was my mate, not moving, being carried like prey. There was no controlling myself anymore; my legs gave out from under me, and that’s all that I remember.
Back to top Go down
Sunpaw (Ducky)

Sunpaw (Ducky)

Clan/Rank : SkyClan apprentice
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Writing Challenge   Writing Challenge - Page 3 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 8:44

2~ Kiss

Sunpaw glanced around camp, black pelt ruffled from the cool wind. His sharp eyes darted around, looking for any movement. He was so bored. The tom would've usually not been too thrilled to go out on a patrol, but nothing sounded better at the moment. He itched to do something, ever since his injury he'd been kept still and quiet. It didn't help that the camp was the same.
He stole a glance at the exit to camp. No one was watching. Maybe he could get out and slip back in before anyone took notice. Yes! I'll just do that. No one will notice. So he limped soundlessly over, then rushed out.
The cool newleaf air stung refreshingly on his cheeks and he let out a sigh of relief. It was so good to be out again. He kept padding on until he reached a small meadow, where he sat down in the dew laden grass and looked around. Even he couldn't keep in an amazed gasp.
It was breathtaking. The dew hung off spiderwebs in the trees and they lit up like tiny diamonds as the sun touched them. The sunrise lit the sky an orange, pink, and purple hue as the sun rose farther and rather into the sky. Birds sang above, their songs brining music to his ears, and tiny wildflowers dotted the small clearing.
Sunpaw purred as the sun rose higher, and a beam of its warmth kissed his face. He wasn't the sentimental type, but he'd never forget the beauty and the kiss of warmth the sun had bestowed upon him that morning.

(So, obviously this takes place in the future. :p )

Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Writing Challenge   Writing Challenge - Page 3 EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 13:41

#18 Speed

When I had been a young kit, I would dart back and forth in between the Warrior's legs as they moved around camp. My mother always told me, that no one could catch me. I didn't believe her, well, not until my life depended on my speed. I never knew I could run so fast in my whole life. I had to reach the camp quick. Everyone's life depended on it. I could see the river now, my heels hot. I took the stepping stones three at a time. "Sleepystar!" I screamed, as I fell into the water. It was here. The fire was here. It raged towards the river, but yielded at its water. ThunderClan, WindClan, and ShadowClan cats poured into the river, swimming as if their life depended on it. And it did. Some made it, and some didn't. All I knew was, I had been visiting Heathersong when the fire had started, and I had to get back to camp, to see my kits. I had been the first one there.

PostSubject: Re: Writing Challenge   Writing Challenge - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Writing Challenge
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3