Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Writing Challenge

Go down 
+3
Sunpaw (Ducky)
Rainy
Ebby
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Writing Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Writing Challenge   Writing Challenge EmptyMon 25 Apr 2011 - 22:41

I found this in another roleplay ooc board. n.n

"Fill this out in third or first person as your character. It will give them more depth and round them out in such a way that they are much more 'real'."
- Quote from the Creator

What you have to do is write a paragraph about your character for each word and it has to have something to do with the word.
Like (For example) the first word, comfort. What does comfort mean to your cat?
What comforts them when they're scared or sad? What causes them to need comfort?

Whoever finishes all 50 words will receive the most respect. EVVARRR. D: In the history of EVARRR.
I'mma do this too n.n

#01 – Comfort

#02 – Kiss

#03 – Soft

#04 – Pain

#05 – Humor

#06 – Rain

#07 – Loneliness

#08 – Happiness

#09 – Meaning

#10 – Scent

#11 – Name

#12 – Loss

#13 – Death

#14 – Love

#15 – Touch

#16 – Weakness

#17 – Tears

#18 – Speed

#19 – Wind

#20 – Freedom

#21 – Life

#22 – Jealousy

#23 – Sound

#24 – Taste

#25 – Devotion

#26 – Forever

#27 – Blood

#28 – Sickness

#29 – Melody

#30 – Star

#31 – Home

#32 – Confusion

#33 – Fear

#34 – Lightning/Thunder

#35 – Family

#36 – Borders

#37 – Future

#38 – Gift

#39 – Smile

#40 – Innocence

#41 – Completion

#42 – Clouds

#43 – Sky

#44 – Heaven

#45 – heck

#46 – Sun

#47 – Moon

#48 – Waves

#49 – Face

#50 – End

Writing Challenge PDt1Qqd Writing Challenge Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Writing Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing Challenge   Writing Challenge EmptyTue 26 Apr 2011 - 17:55

DOUBLE POST? NOES.
yesss

#01 – Comfort
Ebonypaw blinked her eyes open slowly; The chilly leaf-bare cold had crept her way into the den and had nearly frozen her from her fur to the bone. Her mind was stirring from a dream she had, a strange nightmare of her family; Her mother and brothers and sisters, all were being lost in a mysterious raging flash. they were being lost. That picture left her more cold then any leaf-bare storm could.
She stirred and rose from her bed, seeking no relief from the dream in her lonely nest. That's all it was though, right? A dream?
The apprentice carefully slid through the den, silently as to not awaken her snoring mentor, and stepped outside.
The moon was very dim in the sky, a few days from bring nothing more. Her eyes adjusted, she knew exactly were she was going.
Ebonypaw padded into the nursery, although as careful as she was, she still awakened one of the queens. Tigerfrost gave her a curious look, but said nothing as she settled into her old area of the den, where she had slept in not too many moons before. Whenever she felt she needed to seek comfort, she often came to this spot to either sleep for a bit or converse with the queens and kits. It wasn't something most knew about. No one really spoke of it; While it never provoked her to do this in her older years then as her years as an apprentice, it still got her through the lone nights where she felt she needed some source of relief.

Writing Challenge PDt1Qqd Writing Challenge Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Writing Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing Challenge   Writing Challenge EmptyTue 26 Apr 2011 - 18:51

{Imma do this as HeatherSONG, since, ya know, kits aren't much to RP with ^^'}

#1~ Comfort

Heathersong sat on the edge of the river. She felt utterly miserable, useless. There was nothing she could do about the dreams; they would keep coming until she fulfilled her duties, and then. .
Then what? She couldn't just disappear. Everybody would know it was her fault. And still, she couldn't stop it.
There must be a way. .
The she-cat looked up at the stars in the sky. One of those were her mother, Rainstar, and another Swiftstar, her father. The Windclan warrior stared silently, watching as a small cloud drifted across the crescent moon. Soon, the uprising would begin. The clans might even be forced to join each other to stop, but the evil would be within. Their own would be consumed in darkness, frozen in time, controlled by demons. The place would be a living hellhole.
A cool breeze drifted through, slicing right through Heathersong's thick black coat. She fluffed it up, bracing herself against the wind. Suddenly, she felt a warmth. The comforting feeling embraced her whole being, and a soft voice whispered, Not all is lost. I am here, loved one. Believe. . .
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

Writing Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing Challenge   Writing Challenge EmptyTue 26 Apr 2011 - 19:57

*EXCUSE DOUBLE POST*

#02~ Kiss

The wind ruffled her fluffy black fur. She had her cold, blue eyes closed against it. In the distance, storm clouds rolled in. Long blades of grass swayed, tickling her paws. Suddenly, a weak ray of sunshine filtered through the toil in the sky, kissing Heathersong softly on her face. A small purr came from deep in her throat as the beam warmed her up. The she-cat enjoyed the moment whil it lasted, and when it was gone, she held onto the lingering memory of the little kiss of sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Sunpaw (Ducky)

Sunpaw (Ducky)

Clan/Rank : SkyClan apprentice
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 119

Writing Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing Challenge   Writing Challenge EmptyTue 26 Apr 2011 - 22:46

#1~ Comfort

The black kit snuggled closer to the panting she-cat as she flopped down, her coarse fur brushing his face. For what felt like forever, he had been swinging from his mother's jaws. They were running from something and the whatever-it-was had obviously scared his Momma deeply. He curled close against her and pressed his tiny face into her, trying to calm the cat he loved with his whole heart. But her rapid breathing and twitchy, nervous movements wouldn't stop, so he silently began to suckle in the few moments they had before they had to flee again.
He wanted to comfort her. Somehow, he knew all this was hard on her. But he needed comfort too. All this moving had left him hungry, cold, shaken, and disoriented. He wanted so desperately for her to curl tightly around him close and tell him that it was all going to be okay. Or at least just cuddle with him.
But soon again they were running and he let out a soundless wail as he was flung about in her grasp. She bounded quickly around trees, over logs and rivers, and past large rocks. To his relief, she slowed to a stop. Were they going to rest again? He was tired. But to his surprise, he was dropped from her jaws into a clump of ferns, and her pawsteps thudded off into the distance.
Momma?! he wailed in this head. Where'd she go? Was she coming back? Why didn't she say goodbye? He writhed about in the clump of ferns, mewling dedperately for help. For warmth. For love. For comfort.
Comfort. How he needed it now. He never seemed to get enough.

Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Writing Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing Challenge   Writing Challenge EmptyWed 27 Apr 2011 - 5:11

#1~Comforst

Deadkit sat on the fence of her twoleg nest.She could hear the wind.The warmth of the sun gave her comfort.Her mother came up and picked her up by her tail making Deadkit yelp.She shook her head quickly until Deadkit fell.When she looked back her tail was gone.Deadkit's twoleg owners left with her rogue mom and came back and attached a fake tail to her pooper(xD).They petted,groomed,and let her have food until she fell usleep.

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

Writing Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing Challenge   Writing Challenge EmptyWed 27 Apr 2011 - 5:37

#1~ Comfort

(a lot of these have to do with Sand and Snake...)

Lightiningpaw had just lost her mother,the Two-Legs had done this,but,her clan were blaming the kind cat named "Snakefire" to be the murderer,she knew it wasn't true,she leaped to his defense when needbe,and when she needed defense for herself,he was there with warm eyes and a kind heart to relay on and comfort her

more soon to come...

Writing Challenge 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

Writing Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing Challenge   Writing Challenge EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011 - 18:56

#03~ Soft

Oh, sweet serenity. After days of her paws aching, of her muscles screaming, of her belly being swollen, the queen was free. One small kit nestled against her belly, its soft fur rubbing against her, soothing her. Heathersong dozed off. Never had the moss felt so comfortable, nor the nursery so quiet, nor her so tired. For once in her life, she actually felt happy. All she cared about was the small, fuzzy being curled snugly against her stomach. As long as he stayed safe, and as long as he led a normal life, she would be happy. Oh, the soft things.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

Writing Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing Challenge   Writing Challenge EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011 - 4:06

#02~Kiss

Deadkit's twolegs kissed her on the head.They put her outside and she hopped up the fence and through the forest."EEEK"she wailed.A large thing picked her up and she was flying.She fell and ran.She was vack at her twoleg home.The twolegs kissed her and didn't even notice her scar.......

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

Writing Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing Challenge   Writing Challenge EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011 - 4:06

#02~Kiss

Deadkit's twolegs kissed her on the head.They put her outside and she hopped up the fence and through the forest."EEEK"she wailed.A large thing picked her up and she was flying.She fell and ran.She was vack at her twoleg home.The twolegs kissed her and didn't even notice her scar.......

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

Writing Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing Challenge   Writing Challenge EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011 - 17:02

#3~Soft

I was walking down a hill.The soft moss was comforting making me mew"Best day-"
Somthing rammed into me and a used a paw to hit it.I stopped when I saw it was a kit"What the?Squirellkit!!!".The kits soft gaze stared at me."I followed you,Deadsnake!"he purred.

#4~Pain

Deadsnake slashed at Sleekpelt."You piece of mouse dung!"she hissed at her old mate"How could you be mates with me and a rogue at the same time!?!".
The pain was too much."I thought you loved me!"she hissed."I loved you!". "I still love you and I never did anything to you in return for this?!?!".The pain was more than raige.

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

Writing Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing Challenge   Writing Challenge EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011 - 17:51

{Im doing Ashpaw, my next life.}

# 1 Comfort.

I walked slowly out of the apprentice's den. My head hung low. In the middle of camp sat the mourners. I was not apart of them, for I did not share the same sorrow as they did. "Ashpaw, you cannot stay by yourself in this sort of time." I heard clearly the voice of the only person that could comfort me. I would never admit that I needed his comfort more than anything else in the world. I needed it like a cat in the desert needed water, or how a starving cat needed a good fish. "Come over here." Blackfang's voice rang out above all the mrrows of sorrow. I padded cautiously towards him, and without warning, let my head lay gently on his broad shoulder. "I will miss Mother." I said smally in my calmest voice. A silent lone tear drug its was down my cheek. Comfort was the warmth in the blizzard.

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

Writing Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing Challenge   Writing Challenge EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011 - 17:59

#2 Kiss

Ashpaw sat away from the Clan for more than a month, feeling more like a lone wolf. She couldn't help the fact that when everyone was happy, the only thing she could think about was how gorgeous and sunny her mother had been. It didn't add up. Why was everyone else moving on? The only one that ever bothered to talk to her anymore was Blackfang. He would manage a smile out of her weary face a few moments of the day, but basically he kept the questions at bay. One night, Ashpaw and Blackfang were doing a night patrol, while everyone had gone to the gathering. The two were talking briefly when Blackfang leaned over and gently brushed his muzzle against Ashpaw's. Her pelt heated under her fur. "Wha-?" But Blackfang stopped her, covering her grinning jaws with his tail, and the moonlight kissed her silver fur, turning her into star shine itself. "Your beautiful." He said, then walked away. Ashpaw looked up at the Moon, which reflected itself into her electric blue eyes.

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

Writing Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing Challenge   Writing Challenge EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011 - 18:11

#3 Soft

Ashpaw layed in the field, next to Blackfang. The two seemed inseparable these days. Blackfang was suppose to be training Ashpaw, but they had stopped to look at the too-blue-to-be-true sky and the rabbit tail clouds. "They look so soft." Ashpaw said, imagining herself rolling in the white puff balls. "I want to live in one of those" Blackfang said. "You know whats soft? My nest back at the camp. Every bird I've ever caught feathers reside there." The gray she-cat said. Blackfang set his sky blue eyes on her. "Maybe if you ever have kits, you can put all your feather's in there nest." He said. Ashpaw was so close to being a warrior, she could taste it. And there was nothing more she wanted to do for her Clan than provide it with new life. And when she had those kits, she would put them in cloud. A cloud that was fluffy and soft.

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

Writing Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing Challenge   Writing Challenge EmptyFri 29 Apr 2011 - 18:17

#4 Pain

Ashpaw let out a scream. A gash in her arm bleed religiously. She screamed once more as the fox came back. The pain in her arm intensified as she walked backwards so the fox would back up. Suddenly, the monster slung its head to the side, letting out a growl as Blackfang lead a caravan of Clan members into Fourtrees. He immediatly moved to Ashpaw, and pressed cobwebs to her wound. "Blackfang watch out." It was too late, the fox bit into his head, notching a couple marks in his ears and producing three vicious teeth mark above his eye. Ashpaw stopped herself. A new pain erupted withing her. It was pain of the heart.

Writing Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing Challenge   Writing Challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

Writing Challenge
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next